Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do u match ur flight aesthetic irl?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I do, I love everything Light - but of course I don't have an undead 3-headed pet walking around [emoji=imperial tongue size=1]
I do, I love everything Light - but of course I don't have an undead 3-headed pet walking around
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
No, I look like the most land-situated thing possible. You'd be hard pressed to really find anything water-related besides... my water bottle and two turtle plushies. I would belong more in Lightning for how much technical and design junk I have at my place. Somehow Stormcatcher has not seized me with his mantis arms and dragged me to the Shifting Expanse yet for an internship opportunity.
No, I look like the most land-situated thing possible. You'd be hard pressed to really find anything water-related besides... my water bottle and two turtle plushies. I would belong more in Lightning for how much technical and design junk I have at my place. Somehow Stormcatcher has not seized me with his mantis arms and dragged me to the Shifting Expanse yet for an internship opportunity.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
If my funds allowed it I'd essentially drown myself in pirate goth clothing and decorations tbh. Alas, it's an expensive aesthetic :( seriously though, I do vibe more with the darker color themes and just in general.
If my funds allowed it I'd essentially drown myself in pirate goth clothing and decorations tbh. Alas, it's an expensive aesthetic :( seriously though, I do vibe more with the darker color themes and just in general.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I think I'm not, I'm not a survivalist, I'm not even strong xD I'm just a lazy weakling... there's no doubt I would be die out if I fall into wasteland :> I love scavenging tho. I love picking up random stuffs like shells, pebbles, feathers and something like that whenever I go trip and find them. My treasures! c: literally random junks lol

I'm more like Lightening flight irl. I have a programming job :P
...I got distracted and poking forum while working...

Yup gotta get back to work x3
I think I'm not, I'm not a survivalist, I'm not even strong xD I'm just a lazy weakling... there's no doubt I would be die out if I fall into wasteland :> I love scavenging tho. I love picking up random stuffs like shells, pebbles, feathers and something like that whenever I go trip and find them. My treasures! c: literally random junks lol

I'm more like Lightening flight irl. I have a programming job :P
...I got distracted and poking forum while working...

Yup gotta get back to work x3
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I think my irl self is actually more earthy or lighty than anything. Quite the opposite of cheery adventurous wind.
I think my irl self is actually more earthy or lighty than anything. Quite the opposite of cheery adventurous wind.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2023-10-18 20:58:07" ] Yeah my room is full of bones and rusty metal but also plushies and I mainly dress in old band tshirts [/quote] @Strangeflesh that's so freakin cool! I've always wanted to have some wet specimens, and other odd trinkets for myself but i currently live in a measly 1 room apartment so there's not much space for decorations T__T
Strangeflesh wrote on 2023-10-18 20:58:07:
Yeah my room is full of bones and rusty metal but also plushies and I mainly dress in old band tshirts
@Strangeflesh
that's so freakin cool! I've always wanted to have some wet specimens, and other odd trinkets for myself but i currently live in a measly 1 room apartment so there's not much space for decorations T__T
Spade Tail
9zbBg5J.png
HE/THEY
i am allergic to the cold [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
i am allergic to the cold
nzqnkq.png
As windie I got to say I dont have corgis but I absolutely love dogs so so so deeply. I also have two aesthetic vibes and one partially fits I suppose? Bc of the green colors. I also like wind (but not catching a cold bc of it dnfnfm)
I still think clothes wise I have more Earth vibes tho
As windie I got to say I dont have corgis but I absolutely love dogs so so so deeply. I also have two aesthetic vibes and one partially fits I suppose? Bc of the green colors. I also like wind (but not catching a cold bc of it dnfnfm)
I still think clothes wise I have more Earth vibes tho
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
on an average day I basically wear jeans, tshirts, and hoodies in neutral colours or black, so nope

but when I'm in nature and I need to pass time, I tend to make flower crowns or willow crowns and wear them! so in that case, yes :)
(fr they are so fun to make)

oh and I WILL forage any random plants I see. if I'm super bored I will randomly pick and eat stuff like garlic mustard, lamb's quarters, dandelion leaves, purple clover, wild grapes/leaves... and ESPECIALLY crab apples hehe. and berries if I ever see them!
on an average day I basically wear jeans, tshirts, and hoodies in neutral colours or black, so nope

but when I'm in nature and I need to pass time, I tend to make flower crowns or willow crowns and wear them! so in that case, yes :)
(fr they are so fun to make)

oh and I WILL forage any random plants I see. if I'm super bored I will randomly pick and eat stuff like garlic mustard, lamb's quarters, dandelion leaves, purple clover, wild grapes/leaves... and ESPECIALLY crab apples hehe. and berries if I ever see them!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Not really. I like plants and trees, but I'm not a gardener or a botanist. I'm interested in animals, but I'm not unusually well-informed about them. I never, ever wear green or brown... I like dark blue, black, and purple. (My lair will prove that easily enough!)

But I don't really know which other flight would suit me either. I like some aspects of Light and some of Shadow. Can I join the Pied flight?
Not really. I like plants and trees, but I'm not a gardener or a botanist. I'm interested in animals, but I'm not unusually well-informed about them. I never, ever wear green or brown... I like dark blue, black, and purple. (My lair will prove that easily enough!)

But I don't really know which other flight would suit me either. I like some aspects of Light and some of Shadow. Can I join the Pied flight?
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11