Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrimshaw Scrawls [oct 15-oct 28]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31
@firenyx45

Sending 3 lvl 7s for Kahvinporo.
@firenyx45

Sending 3 lvl 7s for Kahvinporo.
@Achromaticism order confirmed! :D

your total is 440 levels, please send to a receiver!
@Achromaticism order confirmed! :D

your total is 440 levels, please send to a receiver!
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@firenyx45 another 36*6 for astrolatryy coming in in a bit :]
@firenyx45 another 36*6 for astrolatryy coming in in a bit :]
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@kyaritty Thank you! Well I can make his ears that same icy color too and be poking out of the cowl, and yeah the skull should definitely still be looking the same, I can make some small edits to the base to get that snout shape. I think I can get something that looks pretty nice so I'll go ahead and show you once its done [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
@kyaritty
Thank you! Well I can make his ears that same icy color too and be poking out of the cowl, and yeah the skull should definitely still be looking the same, I can make some small edits to the base to get that snout shape. I think I can get something that looks pretty nice so I'll go ahead and show you once its done
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@urbancountry26 @ZimeBelle @Gloomy @mossfinch @Achromaticism @Trachynhawb @CreatorsDilemma @isek @cartel @Enekokoro @WolfTrickster @Eiderdown

Alright, sorry about the delay, but everyone has now been logged for a slot! Thank you so much for the interest :D
@urbancountry26 @ZimeBelle @Gloomy @mossfinch @Achromaticism @Trachynhawb @CreatorsDilemma @isek @cartel @Enekokoro @WolfTrickster @Eiderdown

Alright, sorry about the delay, but everyone has now been logged for a slot! Thank you so much for the interest :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Druddigon

can I grab a slot for flat digital? is the example picture (veilspun) considered a bust?
@Druddigon

can I grab a slot for flat digital? is the example picture (veilspun) considered a bust?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
I'd like to order @Phenri 's accent!

Username & ID: ThistleProse #40297
Flight: Light
# of copies: 01
Payment method: Gems

Thank you! :D
I'd like to order @Phenri 's accent!

Username & ID: ThistleProse #40297
Flight: Light
# of copies: 01
Payment method: Gems

Thank you! :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Ackie yup! bust includes a bit of the shoulders ^^ let me know which dragon you'd like!
@Ackie yup! bust includes a bit of the shoulders ^^ let me know which dragon you'd like!
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Kahvinporo

All sent i believe! Thank you so much~
@Kahvinporo

All sent i believe! Thank you so much~
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
Received 234 levels from @wylin for order from kahvinporo (you have 166 levels left to pay, let me know if that's incorrect)
Received 234 levels from @wylin for order from kahvinporo (you have 166 levels left to pay, let me know if that's incorrect)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31