Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding 40g/100battles [Pause]
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 185 186
I'd like to be on the pinglist as well! It's been fun
I'd like to be on the pinglist as well! It's been fun
@Purplepleb @Emmahaa @Tiick @Kayfox @cebycia @Impact

Hello!

I'm *almost* done getting ready to re-open, but I have two batches left that fell through:

* 400 battles of Crystal Pools
* 250 battles of Harpy's Roost

I'm looking for people (on the pinglist or not) to fill these last two batches.

Normally I'm pretty flexible about how long it takes, but in this case I'd like it done by the end of Friday, so that I can process the data by Saturday and be ready for a full re-opening for Night of the Nocturne. (Grinders *will* keep Strange Chests!)
@Purplepleb @Emmahaa @Tiick @Kayfox @cebycia @Impact

Hello!

I'm *almost* done getting ready to re-open, but I have two batches left that fell through:

* 400 battles of Crystal Pools
* 250 battles of Harpy's Roost

I'm looking for people (on the pinglist or not) to fill these last two batches.

Normally I'm pretty flexible about how long it takes, but in this case I'd like it done by the end of Friday, so that I can process the data by Saturday and be ready for a full re-opening for Night of the Nocturne. (Grinders *will* keep Strange Chests!)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

I gotchu for both if you're down! I can get these done tonight :)
@BrinBellway

I gotchu for both if you're down! I can get these done tonight :)
@countmc

I can put you down for both, but make sure to send the results from the first venue before starting the second one, so that I can keep track of stuff like which battlestones dropped where.
@countmc

I can put you down for both, but make sure to send the results from the first venue before starting the second one, so that I can keep track of stuff like which battlestones dropped where.
eimdef.gif
It sounds like you're set for those venues now, but I'd love to be added to the pinglist for when you re-open! I love coli grinding and this sounds like great fun!
It sounds like you're set for those venues now, but I'd love to be added to the pinglist for when you re-open! I love coli grinding and this sounds like great fun!
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
@BrinBellway

Sounds good!
@BrinBellway

Sounds good!
@mintiee

Noted!

I *might* open before NotN if I get all the data crunched quickly enough: we'll see. :)
@mintiee

Noted!

I *might* open before NotN if I get all the data crunched quickly enough: we'll see. :)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway
Hi! I'd love to be added to the ping list for reopening ^^
@BrinBellway
Hi! I'd love to be added to the ping list for reopening ^^
@BrinBellway CRs set up for Crystal Pools!
@BrinBellway CRs set up for Crystal Pools!
@BrinBellway and CRs set up for Harpy's Roost :)
@BrinBellway and CRs set up for Harpy's Roost :)
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 185 186