Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ( Scry ) I am crying I am screaming
[center]There's only fifteen dragons on the site with this color combination, excluding exalted dragons. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=232&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=144&auth=87caf194c8fc756153f68962dd451c245243d680&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Cottoncandy/Peridot/Peridot I am in LOVE... but alas. There isn't even any close color combinations on the auction house that aren't related. It seems I am at an impasse. Time to go through the seven stages of grief.[/center]
There's only fifteen dragons on the site with this color combination, excluding exalted dragons.

dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=232&breed=13&element=2&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=144&auth=87caf194c8fc756153f68962dd451c245243d680&dummyext=prev.png

Cottoncandy/Peridot/Peridot

I am in LOVE... but alas. There isn't even any close color combinations on the auction house that aren't related. It seems I am at an impasse.

Time to go through the seven stages of grief.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
I know how you feel. All the dragons I’m currently working on have less than 3 of their combo on-site, and almost all are inactive. TT

It’s brutal. I hope you can find some dergs to breed and narrow things down quickly!
I know how you feel. All the dragons I’m currently working on have less than 3 of their combo on-site, and almost all are inactive. TT

It’s brutal. I hope you can find some dergs to breed and narrow things down quickly!
fYQ6MnR.pnggiphy.gif
what a shame, that is a really nice scry
what a shame, that is a really nice scry
Jungle Grass Blue Cricket Jungle Grass Grasshopper Jungle Grass
WOWWWWW PRETTY
also i feel your pain; i have a project on pause atm that is aiming for a combo with a grand total of 2 dragons on the site ever
WOWWWWW PRETTY
also i feel your pain; i have a project on pause atm that is aiming for a combo with a grand total of 2 dragons on the site ever
sales-button-green1.png free-hibden-dragons1.png rainbow-challenge-75.png stinky-rat-gang-little-logo.png nebula-lineage-button-75.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=&wings=&tert=&element=&body_range=64-65&wings_range=130-40&tert_range=130-40&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_desc&page=1
looks like a good chunk of fodder is in close enough a range for you to try. i’d recommend trying to get a pair that guarantees you one colour and is 2-3 off on the other two. it looks like, from the dragons available, it will be easiest to guarantee either the secondary or tert

it’ll be a project, but probably not a massive one. similar colour combos are thankfully plentiful, judging from that search, at least.

feeling your pain though. i have a specific breeding project that has taken me six months and still hasn’t been completed. i also have another two projects i recently completed for literally the only currently active dragons of their colours so guess how much i suffered!
https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=&wings=&tert=&element=&body_range=64-65&wings_range=130-40&tert_range=130-40&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_desc&page=1
looks like a good chunk of fodder is in close enough a range for you to try. i’d recommend trying to get a pair that guarantees you one colour and is 2-3 off on the other two. it looks like, from the dragons available, it will be easiest to guarantee either the secondary or tert

it’ll be a project, but probably not a massive one. similar colour combos are thankfully plentiful, judging from that search, at least.

feeling your pain though. i have a specific breeding project that has taken me six months and still hasn’t been completed. i also have another two projects i recently completed for literally the only currently active dragons of their colours so guess how much i suffered!
8aKVtucC_o.png
I used to breed this magenta/leaf/leaf gal. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7530361][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/75304/7530361_350.png[/img][/url] She has a mate that CAN pop out something closeish...whether it will, I don't know. Between the two of them, the secondary/tert stays leaf, but the primary ranges between blues and magenta. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4994037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/49941/4994037_350.png[/img][/url] All my nests are full but in a week or two (if I remember...no promises I'll be on!) I'll try to put her on a nest and see what happens.
I used to breed this magenta/leaf/leaf gal.

7530361_350.png

She has a mate that CAN pop out something closeish...whether it will, I don't know. Between the two of them, the secondary/tert stays leaf, but the primary ranges between blues and magenta.

4994037_350.png

All my nests are full but in a week or two (if I remember...no promises I'll be on!) I'll try to put her on a nest and see what happens.
Ohhh what a beautiful scry!

Don't despair just yet. It's surprisingly easy to just ask people if you can borrow their dragons for a nest to breed the perfect colours you need for a scry or project, I do it all the time. Start with those 15 dragons, then if you can't find a pair for them go 1 off on any of the colours. I did a quick search and there are a LOT more Watermelon/Peridot/Peridot dragons available, so if you borrow one of those + one of those 15, or barring that try for another one-off, you should be able to get a pair with decent chances of producing what you want!
Ohhh what a beautiful scry!

Don't despair just yet. It's surprisingly easy to just ask people if you can borrow their dragons for a nest to breed the perfect colours you need for a scry or project, I do it all the time. Start with those 15 dragons, then if you can't find a pair for them go 1 off on any of the colours. I did a quick search and there are a LOT more Watermelon/Peridot/Peridot dragons available, so if you borrow one of those + one of those 15, or barring that try for another one-off, you should be able to get a pair with decent chances of producing what you want!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
Ough why would you put this curse on me. That is a beautiful Scry I might just have to join the quest in trying to breed one.
Ough why would you put this curse on me. That is a beautiful Scry I might just have to join the quest in trying to breed one.
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Xan ~ he/him/she/her
+3 hrs FR time