Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 10 yrs doesnt hit as hard as 1 decade
1 2
I was looking thru one of my pages and was caught off guard seeing some dragons labelled "1 decade old". That hit me way harder than seeing 9 years old. Albeit I wasn't around when these hatched, I got them from someone else, I just think it's crazy that these digital dragons have existed for a whole decade. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/508361192830533633/1162244412164816926/image.png[/img]
I was looking thru one of my pages and was caught off guard seeing some dragons labelled "1 decade old". That hit me way harder than seeing 9 years old. Albeit I wasn't around when these hatched, I got them from someone else, I just think it's crazy that these digital dragons have existed for a whole decade.

image.png
hi
If they were a human, they'd be in 4th grade by now :O I feel old
If they were a human, they'd be in 4th grade by now :O I feel old
ysj71i5.pngGP81TkL.png
Don’t forget the fact that you need to be 13+ to join Flight Rising.
Don’t forget the fact that you need to be 13+ to join Flight Rising.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
That's so ******. I'm happy the site is still around.
That's so ******. I'm happy the site is still around.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
My progens are that old, which makes me feel super old ahaha. Like my progens are now kids that are sentient enough to hold a conversation with, that's wild.
My progens are that old, which makes me feel super old ahaha. Like my progens are now kids that are sentient enough to hold a conversation with, that's wild.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I wonder what it'll say when they turn 11?
[quote name="Tharn" date="2023-10-13 09:35:44" ] I wonder what it'll say when they turn 11? [/quote] 1 decade + 1.
Tharn wrote on 2023-10-13 09:35:44:

1 decade + 1.
dlJsEIj.png
I just looked at my ten-year-old dragon, and yeah, wow, that hits differently. It gives the sense of being ancient in the pixel dragon world.

(And if anyone is as easily confused as me, it's the window you get when you hover over a dragon in a lair. It is not on the dragon's bio page. I thought my mind was playing tricks.)
I just looked at my ten-year-old dragon, and yeah, wow, that hits differently. It gives the sense of being ancient in the pixel dragon world.

(And if anyone is as easily confused as me, it's the window you get when you hover over a dragon in a lair. It is not on the dragon's bio page. I thought my mind was playing tricks.)
LxbWmll.png
The oldest are three years from being old enough to join. Nice
The oldest are three years from being old enough to join. Nice
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
[quote name="Likewise" date="2023-10-13 11:39:35" ] [quote name="Tharn" date="2023-10-13 09:35:44" ] I wonder what it'll say when they turn 11? [/quote] 1 decade + 1. [/quote] I hope it says 11 years. (cursed option) What if it doesn't change until it hits 2 decades?
Likewise wrote on 2023-10-13 11:39:35:
Tharn wrote on 2023-10-13 09:35:44:

1 decade + 1.

I hope it says 11 years.
(cursed option) What if it doesn't change until it hits 2 decades?
75YCRDb.png Qh93FkX.gifToxrvHn.gif
1 2