Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Food Storing Achievement Bug?
I've noticed that the achievements for storing 10,000 points' worth of food of any kind hasn't been progressing for me. The smaller goals have been met, and when pursuits involve converting food into points, that also seems functional (I've achieved the 1,000 point monthly pursuits for multiple food types, multiple times), but all of the meters for this set of achievements have been stuck at 10% for a while, even after storing hundreds of points' worth of food at a time, multiple times. Is this a bug? Am I misinterpreting the instructions somehow?
I've noticed that the achievements for storing 10,000 points' worth of food of any kind hasn't been progressing for me. The smaller goals have been met, and when pursuits involve converting food into points, that also seems functional (I've achieved the 1,000 point monthly pursuits for multiple food types, multiple times), but all of the meters for this set of achievements have been stuck at 10% for a while, even after storing hundreds of points' worth of food at a time, multiple times. Is this a bug? Am I misinterpreting the instructions somehow?
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
@WizardandGalaxy its not cumulative, you need to have 10k food points stored at the same time, rather than storing 10k in total over time
@WizardandGalaxy its not cumulative, you need to have 10k food points stored at the same time, rather than storing 10k in total over time
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Ohhhh, that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification!
@Ralzakark Ohhhh, that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification!
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*