Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How high will the fodder floor go?
Disclaimer: I've been around for a while but never actively participated in dom and don't have a good understanding of the complex inner machinations of FR's war machine. Y'all are scary (affectionate)

Juuust curious if anyone has a general idea how far the floor will go before it's expected to start falling again. I have a pile of dragons to sell and just want to know when I should list them :3
Disclaimer: I've been around for a while but never actively participated in dom and don't have a good understanding of the complex inner machinations of FR's war machine. Y'all are scary (affectionate)

Juuust curious if anyone has a general idea how far the floor will go before it's expected to start falling again. I have a pile of dragons to sell and just want to know when I should list them :3
Delicious and piping hot in only three microwave minutes!
We don't really know, because the prices for Ice and Water's raffles and public buys will keep climbing until they freeze them on Friday morning. BUT private merc orders, from both the flights and individuals, will continue to drive the floor up as those prices will continue to climb to match it.

So if you really want to squeeze all you can, wait until Saturday- that's when the prices will be at their highest.
We don't really know, because the prices for Ice and Water's raffles and public buys will keep climbing until they freeze them on Friday morning. BUT private merc orders, from both the flights and individuals, will continue to drive the floor up as those prices will continue to climb to match it.

So if you really want to squeeze all you can, wait until Saturday- that's when the prices will be at their highest.
QJ20y3o.png
For level 1 fodder sometimes the floor peaks on Thursday night (FRT) depending on how many hatchlings people have stored at the beginning of the push.
For level 1 fodder sometimes the floor peaks on Thursday night (FRT) depending on how many hatchlings people have stored at the beginning of the push.
Na5WGHa.png
[quote name="Bearskull" date="2023-10-11 06:52:53" ] We don't really know, because the prices for Ice and Water's raffles and public buys will keep climbing until they freeze them on Friday morning. BUT private merc orders, from both the flights and individuals, will continue to drive the floor up as those prices will continue to climb to match it. So if you really want to squeeze all you can, wait until Saturday- that's when the prices will be at their highest. [/quote] @bearskull @Tabaqui Hey - Water merc lead here! This isn't necessarily the case. While it's definitely been the case in prior battles, particularly with the prices freezing on this one for the last day, there is absolutely no guarantee that merc prices will raise much beyond payout. I can confirm for you that I personally set prices for mercs done by flight based on raffle/PB payout - and that's where they stay. There isn't likely going to be some kind of exponential growth past primary payout that you're not already seeing from your merc leads. Once those prices are frozen - send in the dragons! Friday and Saturday should look similar in terms of price.
Bearskull wrote on 2023-10-11 06:52:53:

@bearskull @Tabaqui

Hey - Water merc lead here! This isn't necessarily the case. While it's definitely been the case in prior battles, particularly with the prices freezing on this one for the last day, there is absolutely no guarantee that merc prices will raise much beyond payout. I can confirm for you that I personally set prices for mercs done by flight based on raffle/PB payout - and that's where they stay. There isn't likely going to be some kind of exponential growth past primary payout that you're not already seeing from your merc leads.

Once those prices are frozen - send in the dragons! Friday and Saturday should look similar in terms of price.
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi

Heyo! Thank you for the confirmation! I was actually just talking to Ice's merc lead to see what the situation was. I'll let others know not to wait, then!
@Hyleoroi

Heyo! Thank you for the confirmation! I was actually just talking to Ice's merc lead to see what the situation was. I'll let others know not to wait, then!
QJ20y3o.png