Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Quick reminder
Today's the last day you can purchase fodder below 10kt. It'll be around 10kt once Ice vs Water starts the next DOM week (tomorrow).
Today's the last day you can purchase fodder below 10kt. It'll be around 10kt once Ice vs Water starts the next DOM week (tomorrow).
Couldn't happen soon enough, I'm about to run out of fodder lair space, I've got nests about to hatch throughout the week, and I've got no time to keep up with coli.

Time to sell some freeloaders.
Couldn't happen soon enough, I'm about to run out of fodder lair space, I've got nests about to hatch throughout the week, and I've got no time to keep up with coli.

Time to sell some freeloaders.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Thanks for the reminder, just went and blew all my treasure stocking up on fodder while it's still affordable!
Thanks for the reminder, just went and blew all my treasure stocking up on fodder while it's still affordable!
fHKOi67.png Qsi7AgW.png jy4N1pw.png Yw8EvNQ.png c4hkaoV.jpg
rix3ppo.png BzjAkuF.png FObX7rS.png
H5oS9j0.png
Too true. I can't wait to get rid of them. My lair is packed lol. I have just enough space for my nests to hatch tomorrow.
Too true. I can't wait to get rid of them. My lair is packed lol. I have just enough space for my nests to hatch tomorrow.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Ohh thanks for the head's up! My lair is now full of baby fodder. :D
Ohh thanks for the head's up! My lair is now full of baby fodder. :D
[quote name="Aryllia" date="2023-10-07 09:00:11" ] Couldn't happen soon enough [/quote] mood lmao my hibden is feeling very squished with how much fodder i have in there right now cus i for once was smart and checked to see when a dom battle was happening
Aryllia wrote on 2023-10-07 09:00:11:
Couldn't happen soon enough
mood lmao my hibden is feeling very squished with how much fodder i have in there right now cus i for once was smart and checked to see when a dom battle was happening
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Cheers, I've been stocking up my hibden.
Cheers, I've been stocking up my hibden.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I'm about to clear out all the Sornieth Stonks achievements after this week (I hope)
I'm about to clear out all the Sornieth Stonks achievements after this week (I hope)