Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Came back for my birthday!
Hi! I started this account last year but stopped playing almost a year ago, lol I came back for the end of Starfall but I've mostly just been maintenancing my den and hoard; this is my official return. (it's also my birthday, woo! :D) Anyways hi I'm cleanslate and I should really think of a good nickname for myself but I don't like using my real name online Also I'm planning on reopening my lore shop soon, wish me luck! [center][emoji=planet size=1][/center]
Hi! I started this account last year but stopped playing almost a year ago, lol
I came back for the end of Starfall but I've mostly just been maintenancing my den and hoard; this is my official return. (it's also my birthday, woo! :D)
Anyways hi I'm cleanslate and I should really think of a good nickname for myself but I don't like using my real name online
Also I'm planning on reopening my lore shop soon, wish me luck!
hi ~
Woo welcome back and happy birthday!! Hope you’re doing something fun to celebrate!
Woo welcome back and happy birthday!! Hope you’re doing something fun to celebrate!
[quote name="Flambe" date="2023-10-06 18:13:13" ] Woo welcome back and happy birthday!! Hope you’re doing something fun to celebrate! [/quote] Thanks! I've been opening chests and buying apparel that I like, and I'm thinking about hatching the one Arcane egg I have :3
Flambe wrote on 2023-10-06 18:13:13:

Thanks! I've been opening chests and buying apparel that I like, and I'm thinking about hatching the one Arcane egg I have :3
hi ~
Welcome back to Flight Rising! <3
Welcome back to Flight Rising! <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx