Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how often do you guys scavenge eggs?
1 2 3
Very rarely. I get a lot more eggs from the coliseum.
Very rarely. I get a lot more eggs from the coliseum.
I'm more focused on gathering food at this time, so I don't really see any eggs as a result, but it has happened in the past.
I'm more focused on gathering food at this time, so I don't really see any eggs as a result, but it has happened in the past.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
eggs. eggs, my one true love...
unless i need food, i scavenge daily.
eggs. eggs, my one true love...
unless i need food, i scavenge daily.
i almost never scavenge anymore but earlier this week i decided to do it just for kicks and i've gotten TWO eggs in the last three days im- [emoji=skull size=1] my fr anniversary is in a week though so i'm not complaining >:)
i almost never scavenge anymore but earlier this week i decided to do it just for kicks and i've gotten TWO eggs in the last three days im-

my fr anniversary is in a week though so i'm not complaining >:)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Y'all have enough food piled up to scavenge eggs? I've been level 40 for eons and I'm still dying out here every day in the food mines.

I used to try and scavenge eggs during festivals, but it was so incredibly rare it honestly wasn't worth the food loss for me.
Y'all have enough food piled up to scavenge eggs? I've been level 40 for eons and I'm still dying out here every day in the food mines.

I used to try and scavenge eggs during festivals, but it was so incredibly rare it honestly wasn't worth the food loss for me.
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
The best place to grind for eggs is the Auction House.

When I did bother with scavenging it was very very uncommon. I think I've gotten one ever.
The best place to grind for eggs is the Auction House.

When I did bother with scavenging it was very very uncommon. I think I've gotten one ever.
Hah, the day after posting this thread i dug up an egg [emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1][img]https://imgur.com/5qtzsiE.png[/img]
Hah, the day after posting this thread i dug up an egg 5qtzsiE.png
xulc4O8.png
I have scavenging at max level, but I don't use it at all. It's a waste of time when exalting for profit in the Coli or even just doing Fairgrounds and saving up and can net you all the eggs you want. I'd rather spend my gathering turns on something useful, like food for my lair or Swipp trade mats.
I have scavenging at max level, but I don't use it at all. It's a waste of time when exalting for profit in the Coli or even just doing Fairgrounds and saving up and can net you all the eggs you want. I'd rather spend my gathering turns on something useful, like food for my lair or Swipp trade mats.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I'm max level and have been trying to farm Lightning eggs for over a month now. I got 1 egg so far, I still have three more weeks of trying but I'm not expecting more.
I'm max level and have been trying to farm Lightning eggs for over a month now. I got 1 egg so far, I still have three more weeks of trying but I'm not expecting more.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
since i maxed out scavenging, not very often anymore since my chances are so low </33
since i maxed out scavenging, not very often anymore since my chances are so low </33
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
1 2 3