Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | labyrinthian: NEW Sandsurge M&F!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Quick update for people still waiting on orders - just sent out Runs 2 & 3 of Stormlight Surgerunner M and Run 2 of Stormlight F, Aorta M, and Aorta F. I thought I ordered run 3 of Stormlight F but apparently not, my mistake, that handful of people will have to wait a little longer. Otherwise hope everyone is enjoying their new skins!

Also remember you can always check the spreadsheet to see what's been sent, paid, etc. It's my main document I keep up to date to make sure everything goes where it's supposed to.
Quick update for people still waiting on orders - just sent out Runs 2 & 3 of Stormlight Surgerunner M and Run 2 of Stormlight F, Aorta M, and Aorta F. I thought I ordered run 3 of Stormlight F but apparently not, my mistake, that handful of people will have to wait a little longer. Otherwise hope everyone is enjoying their new skins!

Also remember you can always check the spreadsheet to see what's been sent, paid, etc. It's my main document I keep up to date to make sure everything goes where it's supposed to.
| Skin Shop |
Hi, I just received a PA for a skin I didn't sign up for. Someone is abusing self-editing lists for harassment, unfortunately. Just wanted to explain why I declined the PA! I exclusively sign up for skins via forum post due to this, and I'm so sorry for the trouble.
Hi, I just received a PA for a skin I didn't sign up for. Someone is abusing self-editing lists for harassment, unfortunately. Just wanted to explain why I declined the PA! I exclusively sign up for skins via forum post due to this, and I'm so sorry for the trouble.
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Vinid Ah shoot, sorry that's happening. I figured at some point having a self-editable pinglist might lead to something like this. No problem, I'll find someone else to take it.
@Vinid Ah shoot, sorry that's happening. I figured at some point having a self-editable pinglist might lead to something like this. No problem, I'll find someone else to take it.
| Skin Shop |
Thanks for your understanding, and sorry again for the trouble! It's a gorgeous skin, I just unfortunately can't afford everything they've signed me up for-- it's been >100 skins at this point. :')
Thanks for your understanding, and sorry again for the trouble! It's a gorgeous skin, I just unfortunately can't afford everything they've signed me up for-- it's been >100 skins at this point. :')
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86130708][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/861308/86130708_350.png[/img][/url] just grabbed a dream dragon of mine recently & you made the perfect skin for her~ your work is amazing!![/center]
86130708_350.png

just grabbed a dream dragon of mine recently & you made the perfect skin for her~ your work is amazing!!
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
@kenvelope oh WOW she is absolutely gorgeous, that skin is perfect on her! I think I will throw her in my showcase post. So glad you enjoy and thanks very much <3
@kenvelope oh WOW she is absolutely gorgeous, that skin is perfect on her! I think I will throw her in my showcase post. So glad you enjoy and thanks very much <3
| Skin Shop |
I just got another private auction for a skin, just letting you know that I already got mine, and I absolutely adore it!! Works perfectly for him!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89189047][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891891/89189047_350.png[/img][/url]
I just got another private auction for a skin, just letting you know that I already got mine, and I absolutely adore it!! Works perfectly for him!!

89189047_350.png
PYNYAsb.png
suJCxum.png
~~~
: 18

: wishlist | social medias
@Fernaldo Oh whoops, my bad! I must have forgotten to update my spreadsheet whenever I sent yours. He looks awesome, glad you enjoy! :D
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu Hi! Is it possible to buy a copy of "Corrupt Surgerunner M" for treasure instead of gems? [skin=51671] I think it would look great on this future dragon: ^^ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3860873&skin=51671&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Kabu
Hi! Is it possible to buy a copy of "Corrupt Surgerunner M" for treasure instead of gems?

I think it would look great on this future dragon: ^^
scry?sdid=3860873&skin=51671&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Skrymer Yeah absolutely! Feel free to send a CR! My ratio is 1:1000.
@Skrymer Yeah absolutely! Feel free to send a CR! My ratio is 1:1000.
| Skin Shop |
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28