Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding 40g/100battles [Pause]
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 185 186
@Impact

Let's do Boreal Woods next.

I notice all your CRs were one-way. Is it okay if I give you the 400g now (via PM), and if you end up buying your Wildclaw scroll from me you can give it back later? I'd much rather settle up with you as we go, so that there aren't any problems if I have to go on hiatus partway through.

---

@Alecyne

I'd like 250 battles of Harpy's Roost, please.

---

@LordMaroo

Though it's always possible something will come up, my current plan is to stay open until I've finished the data collection. (I expect I'll close for a fair while *afterward*, while I catch up on sorting through all these items.)
@Impact

Let's do Boreal Woods next.

I notice all your CRs were one-way. Is it okay if I give you the 400g now (via PM), and if you end up buying your Wildclaw scroll from me you can give it back later? I'd much rather settle up with you as we go, so that there aren't any problems if I have to go on hiatus partway through.

---

@Alecyne

I'd like 250 battles of Harpy's Roost, please.

---

@LordMaroo

Though it's always possible something will come up, my current plan is to stay open until I've finished the data collection. (I expect I'll close for a fair while *afterward*, while I catch up on sorting through all these items.)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway kk just let me know if you ever need anymore :)
@BrinBellway kk just let me know if you ever need anymore :)
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo

To be clear, I *am* currently looking for more. How many battles are you looking to do, and do you have a venue preference? (The venues I am currently accepting are given in bold in the OP.)
@LordMaroo

To be clear, I *am* currently looking for more. How many battles are you looking to do, and do you have a venue preference? (The venues I am currently accepting are given in bold in the OP.)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway Oh! Sorry about that I am down for doing 300 in silk if that's okay with you :)
@BrinBellway Oh! Sorry about that I am down for doing 300 in silk if that's okay with you :)
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo

Sounds good to me. :)
@LordMaroo

Sounds good to me. :)
eimdef.gif
@Brinbellway Sounds good! Time to train up another derg lol
@Brinbellway Sounds good! Time to train up another derg lol
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
@BrinBellway

Oh, yes that's fine by me. I'll start on Boreal and let you know! :)
@BrinBellway

Oh, yes that's fine by me. I'll start on Boreal and let you know! :)
@Brinbellway

Hi would you like 100 battles from forgotten cave?
@Brinbellway

Hi would you like 100 battles from forgotten cave?
@firegem1401

Sure!
@firegem1401

Sure!
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Hello!
If you ever open up more of the Harpy’s Roost or decide to do some in The Mire, ping me! I’d absolutely love to do a huge chunk of those for you.
Asking in case there is a pinglist for that?

Have a great day! :)
@BrinBellway

Hello!
If you ever open up more of the Harpy’s Roost or decide to do some in The Mire, ping me! I’d absolutely love to do a huge chunk of those for you.
Asking in case there is a pinglist for that?

Have a great day! :)
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 185 186