Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ur fav food
1 2 3 4 5 6
it changes, but right now I'm obsessed with pad kee mao
it changes, but right now I'm obsessed with pad kee mao
i had the most scrumptious pizza in rhodes it was like . So heavenly . so my #1 favorite food is porbably that but i doubt it even exists anymore

But like ... generally my favorite food is creamy shrimp pasta ... so good RAAHHH
i had the most scrumptious pizza in rhodes it was like . So heavenly . so my #1 favorite food is porbably that but i doubt it even exists anymore

But like ... generally my favorite food is creamy shrimp pasta ... so good RAAHHH
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
chicken alfredo. i cannot explain the grip it has on me but oh my god it's so good
chicken alfredo. i cannot explain the grip it has on me but oh my god it's so good
i also love cinnamin roles. my moms are great
i also love cinnamin roles. my moms are great
It's hard for me to name a single favorite food, but if I had to pick, I think probably chicken enchiladas. Enchilada sauce is so good....

They typically use corn tortillas but honestly I have to admit I prefer flour even though they get a little squishy. I'm just not a fan of the flavor of corn tortillas :(

I'm a big fan of most Mexican or Tex-Mex foods, like burritos. So good man.

But again, there are so many other great foods too! I also love chow mein for instance... and chicken and dumplings... and brisket sandwiches... and chicken salad sandwiches... various styles of beans and rice... basically I just like a lot of things.

And there's this sushi roll this restaurant here sold that was very similar to a dynamite roll (crab, avocado, cucumber and tempura shrimp inside) with unagi and sauce on top... it's SO good.

And that's just like, actual meal food, not even desserts or anything!
It's hard for me to name a single favorite food, but if I had to pick, I think probably chicken enchiladas. Enchilada sauce is so good....

They typically use corn tortillas but honestly I have to admit I prefer flour even though they get a little squishy. I'm just not a fan of the flavor of corn tortillas :(

I'm a big fan of most Mexican or Tex-Mex foods, like burritos. So good man.

But again, there are so many other great foods too! I also love chow mein for instance... and chicken and dumplings... and brisket sandwiches... and chicken salad sandwiches... various styles of beans and rice... basically I just like a lot of things.

And there's this sushi roll this restaurant here sold that was very similar to a dynamite roll (crab, avocado, cucumber and tempura shrimp inside) with unagi and sauce on top... it's SO good.

And that's just like, actual meal food, not even desserts or anything!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
My favorite food is Spaghetti, especially when it is homemade, my mom makes the best one, in my opinion really.
My favorite food is Spaghetti, especially when it is homemade, my mom makes the best one, in my opinion really.
Jnk0q6Hk_o.png
I absolutely love sushi so much!
I absolutely love sushi so much!
Not sure if it has an actual name, but its meatloaf right? But its actually in the shape of a meatball, then stuffed with cheese in the middle, THEN, wrapped with bacon! Its the best thing i ever had lmao.
Not sure if it has an actual name, but its meatloaf right? But its actually in the shape of a meatball, then stuffed with cheese in the middle, THEN, wrapped with bacon! Its the best thing i ever had lmao.
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
dumplings, donuts, and ramen. also i love eating just. raw washed lettuce. i Love the Crunch.
dumplings, donuts, and ramen. also i love eating just. raw washed lettuce. i Love the Crunch.
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
chicken biryani is definitely one of them, I get my mom to make it every year on my birthday :D
chicken biryani is definitely one of them, I get my mom to make it every year on my birthday :D
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 3 4 5 6