Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Starlight Cruise (closed)
This should hopefully be the last round of prizes to be given out if all the remaining winners make their lists before tomorrow!

Refer to instructions here on claiming your prize.

Refrain from taking prizes marked with a bold TAKEN, otherwise they will be skipped over. If your list consists entirely of already claimed prizes, it'll be treated as though you never made a list.

1. @sgkat
2. @Reefslider
3. @fenjamin
4. @MerlinMausi
5. @Lunakoi
6. @Nessquik

Next round will be drawn the next day at 15:00 FR Time. If all the winners have made their lists before then, the raffle is officially done.
This should hopefully be the last round of prizes to be given out if all the remaining winners make their lists before tomorrow!

Refer to instructions here on claiming your prize.

Refrain from taking prizes marked with a bold TAKEN, otherwise they will be skipped over. If your list consists entirely of already claimed prizes, it'll be treated as though you never made a list.

1. @sgkat
2. @Reefslider
3. @fenjamin
4. @MerlinMausi
5. @Lunakoi
6. @Nessquik

Next round will be drawn the next day at 15:00 FR Time. If all the winners have made their lists before then, the raffle is officially done.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Thank you
  1. Shoulder Pals
Thank you
  1. Shoulder Pals

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Pixel art of a bonsai planter. Within the white tray are a few piles of sand. Atop the central pile of sand is a collection of red shells of various shapes. To its left is a large piece of weathered driftwood. To its right is a single column of stones, stacked like a cairn, and a dead redwood tree with two tops.*Pixel art of a widemouthed jar filled with sand. On the sand are four shells of different shapes. Tied around the jar’s mouth is a piece of twine with a sand dollar hanging from it.A medium-sized pixel book representing Vianne. It is a Mulberry book with a symmetric swirled design on its spine in Purple. At the top and bottom of the book’s spine are accents in Purple and Charcoal.A slim pixel book representing Zelophehad. On its spine is a column of geometric shapes in Black, Purple, and Stone.A slim pixel book representing Helen. The abstract angular shapes in Brown, Chocolate, and Blood on its spine evoke a cathedral.A slim pixel book representing Taalay. Large gold sparkles stand out against a Pink background. Vertical Blackberry lines frame the sparkles on the top and bottom of the book’s spine.A slim pixel book representing Reinier. On its spine is a wizard’s broom with Silver-colored bristles and a gnarled Phthalo handle on a background of Nightshade.A slim pixel book representing Judicael. On its spine is a column of geometric Gold flowers with Crimson centers on a background of desaturated Nightshade.A medium-sized pixel book representing Rhonwen. On its spine is a sword point-down in Black and White, wreathed in a spiral of and crowned with Red flames. The sword stands out on a field of White and a background of Platinum.A medium-sized pixel book representing Drake. Below a Stone plate of squiggly writing in Turquoise is a sun-and-ray design in Turquoise. Below that, running up both sides of the book’s spine, is a symmetrical series of angular triangles in Stone edged with Turquoise.A medium-sized pixel book representing Q. It is a Tomato book with interlocked spirals in Storm and Gold on its spine.A slim pixel book representing Keahi. It is an Orange book with artful slashes of Fire and Maroon on its spine.A medium-sized pixel book representing Aysu. On its spine is a fish floating below bubbles and above abstract writing that looks like seaweed on an Azure background. The bubbles are Teal and Caribbean. The fish is Caribbean with Teal stripes.A slim pixel book representing Cupid. On its spine, Purple petals drift between three Carmine roses on a background of Lavender.A slim pixel book representing Konani. On its spine, Caribbean petals drift between three Lavender roses on a background of Fern.A pixel book representing Haruna. The spine’s centerpiece features a spoon, fork, and knife in Carmine against a Seafoam background. Above the spine’s centerpiece are two sheaves of wheat in Seafoam against a White background. Below the spine’s centerpiece are vegetables in Carmine and Seafoam against a White background.A slim pixel book representing Mavuto. It is an Ice book with artful slashes of Purple and White on its spine.
:] ty!

1. Swabbie Planeteer
2. My Own Crew
3. X Marks the Spot...?
:] ty!

1. Swabbie Planeteer
2. My Own Crew
3. X Marks the Spot...?
Thank you so much!

1. Fire The Cannons
2. Swabbie Planeteer
Thank you so much!

1. Fire The Cannons
2. Swabbie Planeteer
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
Thank you very much! :D

1 Swabbie Planeteer
2 My Own Crew
3 Fire The Cannons
4 Shoulder Pals
Thank you very much! :D

1 Swabbie Planeteer
2 My Own Crew
3 Fire The Cannons
4 Shoulder Pals
z59oZrZ.png
1. Swabble planteer
2. My own crew
3. X marks the spot
4. Shoulder pals
5. Fire the cannon

Thank you!
1. Swabble planteer
2. My own crew
3. X marks the spot
4. Shoulder pals
5. Fire the cannon

Thank you!
It turned out I miscounted the remaining prizes, but I grabbed something for Nessquik anyways as an apology.

Thank you again everyone for participating in the free raffle, and I hope to see everyone again next Starfall Celebration!
It turned out I miscounted the remaining prizes, but I grabbed something for Nessquik anyways as an apology.

Thank you again everyone for participating in the free raffle, and I hope to see everyone again next Starfall Celebration!
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif