Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Muerti's Art Shop [OPEN USD]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Vagrant

All this time I was trying to sketch an illustration, however I failed. I'm sorry to give up such a great idea, but I have to do it.
If you would like to do a simpler order, such as no background or a natural background, I would love to do it :>
Sorry for the long wait ><
@Vagrant

All this time I was trying to sketch an illustration, however I failed. I'm sorry to give up such a great idea, but I have to do it.
If you would like to do a simpler order, such as no background or a natural background, I would love to do it :>
Sorry for the long wait ><
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
@Muerti

could i please be pinged when you open up for a gem slot? :3
@Muerti

could i please be pinged when you open up for a gem slot? :3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Ghoulcats
yep!
@Ghoulcats
yep!
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
@muerti

Does a scene of this character ( link ) traveling down a dirt road, with small fields of vegtables divided by low stone walls( example ), looking out to a shilloetted farmer in the field, with tall redwood trees in the distance sound like it might work?
@muerti

Does a scene of this character ( link ) traveling down a dirt road, with small fields of vegtables divided by low stone walls( example ), looking out to a shilloetted farmer in the field, with tall redwood trees in the distance sound like it might work?
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
@Vagrant

This idea is good, I'll take it! It will cost 16000 gems or 20 800 000 treasures
I'm waiting for payment :">
@Vagrant

This idea is good, I'll take it! It will cost 16000 gems or 20 800 000 treasures
I'm waiting for payment :">
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
@muerti sent! Thank you!
@muerti sent! Thank you!
vagrant1_by_qui__vive-dafd5qu.png
Joint Art shop (closed) / Dragon Sales / Item sales and Offsite trading
hello! could i ask how much a shaded headshot with a background of this character might cost in gems?
https://toyhou.se/22009904.lethe
hello! could i ask how much a shaded headshot with a background of this character might cost in gems?
https://toyhou.se/22009904.lethe
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
What a sweet character you have! I will take your order if you are ready to wait until January-May of next year for its completion.
It will cost 8000 gems
If you are ready to make an order, then please describe the background :>
@Hocotate
What a sweet character you have! I will take your order if you are ready to wait until January-May of next year for its completion.
It will cost 8000 gems
If you are ready to make an order, then please describe the background :>
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
thank you for your kind words and for your reply! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] that wait time is fine with me as well! for the background, i would like a flower garden -- i would like the flowers to match the ones on their body; they are supposed to be hydrangeas but you can include other types of flowers if you would like. ^^ i think it would also be nice if it had a rainy day atmosphere! feel free to take liberties as you'd like as well! if that all sounds good with you, i'll set up a CR with the payment x) thank you again!
thank you for your kind words and for your reply! that wait time is fine with me as well!
for the background, i would like a flower garden -- i would like the flowers to match the ones on their body; they are supposed to be hydrangeas but you can include other types of flowers if you would like. ^^ i think it would also be nice if it had a rainy day atmosphere!
feel free to take liberties as you'd like as well!

if that all sounds good with you, i'll set up a CR with the payment x) thank you again!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Vagrant
I like it, I'll take the order. I'm waiting for the payment and adding it to the list!
@Vagrant
I like it, I'll take the order. I'm waiting for the payment and adding it to the list!
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41