Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Muerti's Art Shop [OPEN USD]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Hi! I got a free slot for fr currency! ^^
I'm only taking order for headshot or halfbody right now!

@24Finns
@MistyGold
@Storrie
@yumehisakawa
@VAEIIN
@Skiatha
@Smoothy
Hi! I got a free slot for fr currency! ^^
I'm only taking order for headshot or halfbody right now!

@24Finns
@MistyGold
@Storrie
@yumehisakawa
@VAEIIN
@Skiatha
@Smoothy
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
Headshot-shaded with BG for jekal :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/Aj3IN81.png[/img]
Headshot-shaded with BG for jekal :>

Aj3IN81.png
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
@Muerti
Hi! Could I commission you please for this character?

He is based off the cheshire cat so his tail disappearing would be awesome if that's possible!

I would be after a chibi with a simple background, paying in USD.
@Muerti
Hi! Could I commission you please for this character?

He is based off the cheshire cat so his tail disappearing would be awesome if that's possible!

I would be after a chibi with a simple background, paying in USD.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi

Hi! Yes, of course, I'll take the order! However, you will have to pay for the order on boosty and in rubles, since paypal doesn't work in my country ><"

However, it will not be a complicated action, I will send you a simple guide on how to do it.
If you agree to do the order, send me your wishes in PM or write that you agree and I'll send you everything you need for payment! :>
@Moosesushi

Hi! Yes, of course, I'll take the order! However, you will have to pay for the order on boosty and in rubles, since paypal doesn't work in my country ><"

However, it will not be a complicated action, I will send you a simple guide on how to do it.
If you agree to do the order, send me your wishes in PM or write that you agree and I'll send you everything you need for payment! :>
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
Claiming the FRC slot!
Claiming the FRC slot!
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii

Please send me your character, wishes and art format! Please do this within 2 days or I will not add you to the queue :>
@Chimerii

Please send me your character, wishes and art format! Please do this within 2 days or I will not add you to the queue :>
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
I’d like to hold a frc slot can’t make a form rn due to real life reasons.
I’d like to hold a frc slot can’t make a form rn due to real life reasons.
e29c0b23e7897d21a8b73473830e7018b62bfaee.png
@MinerIllusion

Tell me how long it takes you to give a character, wishes and make payment?
If I am satisfied with the time, I will reserve a slot for you ^^
@MinerIllusion

Tell me how long it takes you to give a character, wishes and make payment?
If I am satisfied with the time, I will reserve a slot for you ^^
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
@Muerti Thank you! I’m still trying to decide what exactly I might want, but I wanted to check with you if you would theoretically be able to draw any of these characters? None of them are normal anthro, so I wanted to be sure first that they would be fine to order for.
@Muerti Thank you! I’m still trying to decide what exactly I might want, but I wanted to check with you if you would theoretically be able to draw any of these characters? None of them are normal anthro, so I wanted to be sure first that they would be fine to order for.
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii

Yes, I could draw anyone except enyalios. I might refuse to draw anyone else after explaining what the characters are and how I can draw them. Also, I don't know the format of the drawing and whether or not there will be a background :>
@Chimerii

Yes, I could draw anyone except enyalios. I might refuse to draw anyone else after explaining what the characters are and how I can draw them. Also, I don't know the format of the drawing and whether or not there will be a background :>
ZnQdBiC.png
AMhHNCC.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41