Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | mac's skin shop | tropical dusthides!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 136 137
@foliage yep, you'll still get the skin! basically, if the print run has a check next to it, all it means is that it has been submitted. when a print has been received, i change all the colors of the names of that run to a light color which signifies i've received them and sent them out :)

@WisteriaSky marked you down!
@foliage yep, you'll still get the skin! basically, if the print run has a check next to it, all it means is that it has been submitted. when a print has been received, i change all the colors of the names of that run to a light color which signifies i've received them and sent them out :)

@WisteriaSky marked you down!
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
your accents keep getting more and more beautiful!! it was so hard to pick just one to order TT if only i had unlimited gems heh~ thank you for sharing your work <3
your accents keep getting more and more beautiful!! it was so hard to pick just one to order TT if only i had unlimited gems heh~ thank you for sharing your work <3
eosuguide.png
If someone backs out of jack o lantern can I get a slot u__u
If someone backs out of jack o lantern can I get a slot u__u
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
Thanks for the clarification!
Thanks for the clarification!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
[quote name="macintalk" date="2023-10-01 14:06:53" ] @/brevityis there's still two slots left for total eclipse, so i marked you down on that one! jack-o-lantern is already filled, would you like to be let known if there is a slot that comes free? (after aidan!) [/quote] Yes please!
macintalk wrote on 2023-10-01 14:06:53:
@/brevityis there's still two slots left for total eclipse, so i marked you down on that one! jack-o-lantern is already filled, would you like to be let known if there is a slot that comes free? (after aidan!)
Yes please!
KfpmU0m.png
I would love a slot for jack o'lantern and total eclipse if spots open up, please, these are gorgeous!

Also, please add me to your pinglist, thank you!
I would love a slot for jack o'lantern and total eclipse if spots open up, please, these are gorgeous!

Also, please add me to your pinglist, thank you!
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Could you put me down for caspian and autumn nights please
Could you put me down for caspian and autumn nights please
PEyOcAR.png
If there are any available still, may I be down for the Jack o lanturn skin?
If there are any available still, may I be down for the Jack o lanturn skin?
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Ah sadly missed the black and red due to timezone sleeps ;w; they are all gorgeous! Awesome work!
Ah sadly missed the black and red due to timezone sleeps ;w; they are all gorgeous! Awesome work!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@Zelai marked you down!
@aprilraven @ThistleProse marked you both down to be notified for those skins, thank you guys for your interest c:
@JavaMP thank you so much!! <33 i'm sorry you missed them D: !!
@Zelai marked you down!
@aprilraven @ThistleProse marked you both down to be notified for those skins, thank you guys for your interest c:
@JavaMP thank you so much!! <33 i'm sorry you missed them D: !!
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 136 137