Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | E and ee's '*+Ever Daytime+*'
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164
@YECHEN Do you have any spare copies of [item=Accent: Silence is golden] ? I really love it and would prefer to buy from you, and not another player.
@YECHEN Do you have any spare copies of Accent: Silence is golden ? I really love it and would prefer to buy from you, and not another player.
56437160.pngBrBhTud.png
I think the link to your Pinglist may be broken, I can't access it. Would you please add me?
I think the link to your Pinglist may be broken, I can't access it. Would you please add me?
vbfJ7OQ.png
@MirthMonster thank you for letting me know! I'm currently on a trip so I'll check that later. I've added you to the pinglist :D
@MirthMonster thank you for letting me know! I'm currently on a trip so I'll check that later. I've added you to the pinglist :D
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
yes, I fair selected the appropriate colors and genes, and then bought the dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89195809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891959/89195809_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2]Realized that I have 3 ancient dragons with Asian-themed-skins from *+Ever Daytime+* and now I'm thinking I'll build a collection one day [/size]
yes, I fair selected the appropriate colors and genes, and then bought the dragon
89195809_350.png

Realized that I have 3 ancient dragons with Asian-themed-skins from *+Ever Daytime+* and now I'm thinking I'll build a collection one day
OY2CZgk.png
@Perseidas
I'm so sorry. This accent is really sold out.
@Perseidas
I'm so sorry. This accent is really sold out.
112715154-c4953800-8f19-11eb-8d7d-4ece844e91c6.png112715156-c5c66500-8f19-11eb-934f-6c0874a310d0.png122553479-510f4c80-d06a-11eb-8ac7-8d027d7b4eb7.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57419388][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574194/57419388_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Thank you for such a beautiful skin, I was able to dress up one of my dream dragons with it!! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
57419388_350.png

Thank you for such a beautiful skin, I was able to dress up one of my dream dragons with it!!
SqvPQgh.png

[ Noah. ]
· art shop
· adopts
· hatchery
· wishlist

Hi there! Did you happen to make one of those shiny new pinglists mentioned in the recent announcement? I would like to make sure I subscribe!
Hi there! Did you happen to make one of those shiny new pinglists mentioned in the recent announcement? I would like to make sure I subscribe!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom
Hello, we have not used it yet.
We are still working on how the new pinglists! When we start using it we will make sure you are on the list!
@Bantymom
Hello, we have not used it yet.
We are still working on how the new pinglists! When we start using it we will make sure you are on the list!
112715154-c4953800-8f19-11eb-8d7d-4ece844e91c6.png112715156-c5c66500-8f19-11eb-934f-6c0874a310d0.png122553479-510f4c80-d06a-11eb-8ac7-8d027d7b4eb7.png
Hi all, in preparation for the up coming change E and I have created our pinglist. Unfortunately there isn't the option of a shared pinglist so we have to create a pinglist each for easy acess on both sides ^ ^;

our shop pinglist:
@WickedPixie @Kittycentral @Astraya @kikoku @silkvelvet @Crumpet @RockportSlayer @foliage @wolffia @Koutarou @Werecobra @mercsydaisy @LapisWings @siskiyou @Retrovirus @cheesity @Ico @Askesis @FlamingStar @U3U @FlareSolaire @Lometinwel @Sinnouk @MinnowFox @ottoman @Kyoki @Thysiria @vinid @valerianroot @ThistleProse @Argente @Jennahe @HexFox @Kucumatz @Pinon @Abderus @rootbeer @eyesymbolism @sinha27 @featherworld @Chuchuana @Flora @Cowardice @hakusen @AshCrow @bedfordblack @Tserin @Scarecrows @panicat @MasakiSaphir @Mikada @Itarille @Goldlake @VerityKindle @yanagi @RoseArcana @kayokay24 @Skylurk @onuo @Seraph822 @Akashiyuki @momiji @AstralEventide @creosote @februarei @Fushide @Vrtra @vukodlak @kirmon64 @xaz @nilah @Gaston @liantal @gooodras @Scrumptious @Meowfred @Coramoor @JuliusCaesar @Lionsong @RAVENt @Lomon @cateary @astereia @erle @SleepyTomato @SleepyDrago @Laeyein @Ulises @Sidya @aprilraven @heiheidamowang @osteophagy @Iskaeil @smeraldo @pori @Toska @cartel @UnhappyJoker @oakfern @Yomiya @Shizuku @CrownedLadybug @saltmarsh @Sonjmir @eosu @Rabbit3 @Amika @KuriharaAyaka @whirlwish @Venneris @Deladria @orior @BloodQueen @LittleBBQ @cocolatia @Noddddd @Jinoga @PrismDragonfly @OncePureVessel @Hotakatsu @Joule @SanyaBosanya @midwxst @Kaimon @SpiritX @dragonNMR @lusterwing @FireflyFields @timepatches @Panicat @Ikelu @xiaoyuetian @Tuberose @Alabaster109 @bleed @Stormflight @SDSPAGE @mythicalviper @Tofubear @Bantymom @Emothy @mysticpenguin @Cherie @excessnight @Katalist @N3WV01D @Feet @Vivaria @kimchikxt @BeingOfSalt @Faunaflor @Honalae @Strome @enddy @NorthernSeal @Mishil @NightDust @Inescapable @Glitterpaws @KrazKitCat @Jaanu @JadedSerpent62 @dragonpals @reunion @enje @findingpears @Condor @Harribel @Zelai @Sphinzz @AikoHosokawa @airport @kaaoqi @2thousand @Wolfspeaker @Sanzuwu @chuarms @Lafite @MonsteraDelici @spacepunk @Yamigiri @Behlair @Kaidi @kespecial @Alhaitham @RoyalSorceress @Qualia @Epiphora @Ayvaire @NameChanged009 @RosalindeSol @Dalilah @bamboo1996 @romeus @Brightflight @4walls @Auraelia @LucidDreams @bumblebree14 @shimmyshim @Kaixin @Zelrune @Nightwind @Novrre @Raeliana @Keyina @vaguelycanine @thegracefuldeer @Luluwi @Eiderdown @bonivich @ArceusAcelaena @kaaoqi @Kaminome @Pride @MineralTownNPC @Zelai @ElectricBorealis @figura @MoonzzZ @Hasufel @LapisWings @Phantasmagorica @ValkariDrachen @Toyhouse @exp @Narrenschiff @Effervessa @Nefertari0217 @JavaMP @Yammie @Reignhart @Sidya @Grendaline @Xanadu
Hi all, in preparation for the up coming change E and I have created our pinglist. Unfortunately there isn't the option of a shared pinglist so we have to create a pinglist each for easy acess on both sides ^ ^;

our shop pinglist:
@WickedPixie @Kittycentral @Astraya @kikoku @silkvelvet @Crumpet @RockportSlayer @foliage @wolffia @Koutarou @Werecobra @mercsydaisy @LapisWings @siskiyou @Retrovirus @cheesity @Ico @Askesis @FlamingStar @U3U @FlareSolaire @Lometinwel @Sinnouk @MinnowFox @ottoman @Kyoki @Thysiria @vinid @valerianroot @ThistleProse @Argente @Jennahe @HexFox @Kucumatz @Pinon @Abderus @rootbeer @eyesymbolism @sinha27 @featherworld @Chuchuana @Flora @Cowardice @hakusen @AshCrow @bedfordblack @Tserin @Scarecrows @panicat @MasakiSaphir @Mikada @Itarille @Goldlake @VerityKindle @yanagi @RoseArcana @kayokay24 @Skylurk @onuo @Seraph822 @Akashiyuki @momiji @AstralEventide @creosote @februarei @Fushide @Vrtra @vukodlak @kirmon64 @xaz @nilah @Gaston @liantal @gooodras @Scrumptious @Meowfred @Coramoor @JuliusCaesar @Lionsong @RAVENt @Lomon @cateary @astereia @erle @SleepyTomato @SleepyDrago @Laeyein @Ulises @Sidya @aprilraven @heiheidamowang @osteophagy @Iskaeil @smeraldo @pori @Toska @cartel @UnhappyJoker @oakfern @Yomiya @Shizuku @CrownedLadybug @saltmarsh @Sonjmir @eosu @Rabbit3 @Amika @KuriharaAyaka @whirlwish @Venneris @Deladria @orior @BloodQueen @LittleBBQ @cocolatia @Noddddd @Jinoga @PrismDragonfly @OncePureVessel @Hotakatsu @Joule @SanyaBosanya @midwxst @Kaimon @SpiritX @dragonNMR @lusterwing @FireflyFields @timepatches @Panicat @Ikelu @xiaoyuetian @Tuberose @Alabaster109 @bleed @Stormflight @SDSPAGE @mythicalviper @Tofubear @Bantymom @Emothy @mysticpenguin @Cherie @excessnight @Katalist @N3WV01D @Feet @Vivaria @kimchikxt @BeingOfSalt @Faunaflor @Honalae @Strome @enddy @NorthernSeal @Mishil @NightDust @Inescapable @Glitterpaws @KrazKitCat @Jaanu @JadedSerpent62 @dragonpals @reunion @enje @findingpears @Condor @Harribel @Zelai @Sphinzz @AikoHosokawa @airport @kaaoqi @2thousand @Wolfspeaker @Sanzuwu @chuarms @Lafite @MonsteraDelici @spacepunk @Yamigiri @Behlair @Kaidi @kespecial @Alhaitham @RoyalSorceress @Qualia @Epiphora @Ayvaire @NameChanged009 @RosalindeSol @Dalilah @bamboo1996 @romeus @Brightflight @4walls @Auraelia @LucidDreams @bumblebree14 @shimmyshim @Kaixin @Zelrune @Nightwind @Novrre @Raeliana @Keyina @vaguelycanine @thegracefuldeer @Luluwi @Eiderdown @bonivich @ArceusAcelaena @kaaoqi @Kaminome @Pride @MineralTownNPC @Zelai @ElectricBorealis @figura @MoonzzZ @Hasufel @LapisWings @Phantasmagorica @ValkariDrachen @Toyhouse @exp @Narrenschiff @Effervessa @Nefertari0217 @JavaMP @Yammie @Reignhart @Sidya @Grendaline @Xanadu
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
Er, did I just subscribe myself twice? My aim was to be included on the new lists (once each). If I wasn't "pre-added" I think I'm okay. Still a little hazy on how it's meant to work.
Er, did I just subscribe myself twice? My aim was to be included on the new lists (once each). If I wasn't "pre-added" I think I'm okay. Still a little hazy on how it's meant to work.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164