Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you interact in FR forums or lurk?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
I usually just lurk. However. I decided to learn to interact for the sake of Shiny Star. and also because it seemed that everyone else was doing it. (This was not true, I just didn't see the lurkers for obvious reasons)
I usually just lurk. However. I decided to learn to interact for the sake of Shiny Star. and also because it seemed that everyone else was doing it. (This was not true, I just didn't see the lurkers for obvious reasons)
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
i go through periods where I post a lot and periods where I lurk and periods where I don't do either. Don't generally have much to say but for a while I was fired up about achievements.
i go through periods where I post a lot and periods where I lurk and periods where I don't do either. Don't generally have much to say but for a while I was fired up about achievements.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Depends.

I usually comment on FRD/GD threads. For other parts of the forums... not quite.
Depends.

I usually comment on FRD/GD threads. For other parts of the forums... not quite.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
im definitely a lurker
sometimes i decide to post a lot in forum games or to give away/get some dragons but thats about it
im definitely a lurker
sometimes i decide to post a lot in forum games or to give away/get some dragons but thats about it
I try to interact, cos to be honest, the community here is really very nice, and so many people here seem really awesomesauce as well. I tend to lurk a lot more in my flight's forums. The bulk of my personal interactions on forums tend to be the general forums.
I try to interact, cos to be honest, the community here is really very nice, and so many people here seem really awesomesauce as well. I tend to lurk a lot more in my flight's forums. The bulk of my personal interactions on forums tend to be the general forums.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Mostly lurk. I used to talk a bit more commonly but I guess I simply forget that I could also contribute, pft.
Looking at my post history, posts are usually 2-3 months in between each other. Even this one will fit that trend.
Mostly lurk. I used to talk a bit more commonly but I guess I simply forget that I could also contribute, pft.
Looking at my post history, posts are usually 2-3 months in between each other. Even this one will fit that trend.
8mIb4Hl.gif
Tbh I kinda do both. Depends on what I feel like doing.
Tbh I kinda do both. Depends on what I feel like doing.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
i'm a big lurker, mainly because i'm MIA 70% of the time on this site and don't have the energy to comment on things. i wish i talked more tho because the community here is so nice and respectful
i'm a big lurker, mainly because i'm MIA 70% of the time on this site and don't have the energy to comment on things. i wish i talked more tho because the community here is so nice and respectful
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
I tend to lurk due to anxiety, I’m not a fast writer so it makes it harder for me to interact.
I tend to lurk due to anxiety, I’m not a fast writer so it makes it harder for me to interact.
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
Uh...
Uh...
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18