Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF]Art & Emotes [H]2013/4 Familiars/T
Title says it all! I'm looking for some custom digital art and emote commissions to be completed.

I'm building a discord bot that basically needs a face/mascot. Because I plan to release the bot at some point, I will need to own the rights to the art sold to me but I am happy to credit the artist(s). Credit will be given through the /credit command and also listed in the disc server. I will not use the artwork for NFTs (saw that this was a worry to some people). The artwork will not be resold. It will be used for 'branding' for the bot (the emotes the bot uses in its command or in the server, the banner art used for the server banner and the display picture and in some server posts or bot commands.)

Normal digital art commission: I'm looking for anime style art. This can vary between anywhere from Horimiya style to Toilet-bound hanako-kun.
- Large Banner Art (Needs to be wider than it is in height basically)

If you are chosen for a commissions, I will need art of BOTH alter egos/characters in the same style.

Emote digital art commission:
Miscellaneous: Random emotes like coins, gems, stars (same look but in different colors), giftboxes of different colors (christmas, halloween, fall, valentines day, nye, random theme colors), etc. TBD.

Timeframe: Art needs to be completed in 1-3 months unless you tell me ahead of time that you need more time. The sooner the better. Progress for art needs to be shared weekly.

OC description: Vague image reference sheets available

Alter Ego or Character 1:
- Humanoid, Demon girl.
- Has horns, long purple hair, medium/small sized wings and a tail.
- Fair skin (light asian skin tone colored)
- Hair style can vary from being down to being up in two buns with loose strands that frame the face.
- Pleated skirt,
- A little edgy but cute.
- Lazy and likes to game. Think of Umaru.
- Petite but booba (not extremely large please, proportional to her body but just slightly well-endowed)

Alter Ego or Character 2:
- Humanoid girl.
- light (milk tea) brown hair, brown eyes. (Diff shade of brown for hair from the color chosen for the eyes)
- Sparkles(?)
- Oversized hooded sweatshirt, no pants. Wears big headphones.

This OC is completely new so there's no visual examples yet.

If this goes well, I'd be happy to do continued work with the artist(s) as well for future irl money contracts or additional flight rising stuff.

Future artwork may include:
- Designing art for "pets"
- "Frame" designs (potentially animated and static ones)

I'm offering the following depending on your prices:
- Arcane Sprite
- Plague Sprite
- Earth Sprite
- Shadow Sprite
- Speedy
- Golden Bantam Fangar
- Hibernal Star Bear
- Additional old familiars, please ask!
- Treasure (Up to 485k)
- IRL Money/USD
Preference given if you want Flight Rising Sprites or Treasure.

Please post a link to either your art portfolio or your shop!
Title says it all! I'm looking for some custom digital art and emote commissions to be completed.

I'm building a discord bot that basically needs a face/mascot. Because I plan to release the bot at some point, I will need to own the rights to the art sold to me but I am happy to credit the artist(s). Credit will be given through the /credit command and also listed in the disc server. I will not use the artwork for NFTs (saw that this was a worry to some people). The artwork will not be resold. It will be used for 'branding' for the bot (the emotes the bot uses in its command or in the server, the banner art used for the server banner and the display picture and in some server posts or bot commands.)

Normal digital art commission: I'm looking for anime style art. This can vary between anywhere from Horimiya style to Toilet-bound hanako-kun.
- Large Banner Art (Needs to be wider than it is in height basically)

If you are chosen for a commissions, I will need art of BOTH alter egos/characters in the same style.

Emote digital art commission:
Miscellaneous: Random emotes like coins, gems, stars (same look but in different colors), giftboxes of different colors (christmas, halloween, fall, valentines day, nye, random theme colors), etc. TBD.

Timeframe: Art needs to be completed in 1-3 months unless you tell me ahead of time that you need more time. The sooner the better. Progress for art needs to be shared weekly.

OC description: Vague image reference sheets available

Alter Ego or Character 1:
- Humanoid, Demon girl.
- Has horns, long purple hair, medium/small sized wings and a tail.
- Hair style can vary from being down to being up in two buns with loose strands that frame the face.
- Pleated skirt,
- A little edgy but cute.
- Lazy and likes to game. Think of Umaru.
- Petite but booba (not extremely large please, proportional to her body but just slightly well-endowed)

Alter Ego or Character 2:
- Humanoid girl.
- light (milk tea) brown hair, brown eyes. (Diff shade of brown for hair from the color chosen for the eyes)
- Sparkles(?)
- Oversized hooded sweatshirt, no pants. Wears big headphones.

This OC is completely new so there's no visual examples yet.

If this goes well, I'd be happy to do continued work with the artist(s) as well for future irl money contracts or additional flight rising stuff.

Future artwork may include:
- Designing art for "pets"
- "Frame" designs (potentially animated and static ones)

I'm offering the following depending on your prices:
- Arcane Sprite
- Plague Sprite
- Earth Sprite
- Shadow Sprite
- Speedy
- Golden Bantam Fangar
- Hibernal Star Bear
- Additional old familiars, please ask!
- Treasure (Up to 485k)
- IRL Money/USD
Preference given if you want Flight Rising Sprites or Treasure.

Please post a link to either your art portfolio or your shop!
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
@fancy

Hiya! My comms are open. TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art#8131 if you have any questions!

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html

Art Socials: Instagram - Tumblr - Twitter
@fancy

Hiya! My comms are open. TAT ranges from 1 day - 1 month depending on style and complexity ^^ Discord is caleum_art#8131 if you have any questions!

Commissions shop here: https://caleumart.weebly.com/commissions.html

Art Socials: Instagram - Tumblr - Twitter
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
OC Emote commissions filled! Post updated~
OC Emote commissions filled! Post updated~
@StormCaleum

ooo, your art is really nice! I'm not sure the style fits the base art for the bot I'm building, but I can definitely see it fitting into one of the features I plan to build later on. I'll keep you in mind when that time comes around

Are you interested in any of the sprites/treasure or just USD?
@StormCaleum

ooo, your art is really nice! I'm not sure the style fits the base art for the bot I'm building, but I can definitely see it fitting into one of the features I plan to build later on. I'll keep you in mind when that time comes around

Are you interested in any of the sprites/treasure or just USD?
@Fancy

Just USD ^^
@Fancy

Just USD ^^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Hwakurori Your art is lovely! I'll have to think a bit on it :)
@Hwakurori Your art is lovely! I'll have to think a bit on it :)