Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Monthly Holiday Hatchling Giveaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Have you joined within the last month? Want dragons but don't have the funds? Or are the skins and accents in Joxar's taking away all that hard-earned gold? As someone with poor impulse control, I remember how tough that struggle is. That's why I've decided to start doing a giveaway of new hatchlings from my nests to both welcome new players and celebrate the end of the current Elemental holiday. [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]Secure your spot by commenting "Claim!" [*]Check the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/nesting/44110]Nesting Grounds[/url] to see who's nesting [*]@ me to let me know which nest you want first pick from [*]First come, first serve. Wait for the person above you to pick their nest. [*]The limit per nest will fluctuate depending on how many total hatchlings there will be [*]Miss out on your first pick to a previous claim? Let me know! Next time they nest, I'll ping you and you'll get first pick for an amazing discount of 1000T. [*]Not a new player but still interested? No problem! The night before the final day of the current holiday, the giveaway opens to all players. [*]Giveaway officially closes the Wednesday after the holiday ends at 15:00. Unclaimed hatchlings will go to the AH for regular sales. [/LIST] [b]Giveaway Open.[/b] New Player only window: 10/22-10/27 [b]Riot of Rot Hatchling Limit:[/b] 1 Per Nest [b]Special Exceptions:[/b] Arashi and Balfour have 5 eggs! Their nest will be giving away 3 eggs! Introducing... [b]Holiday Familiars![/b] New players often join between Elemental holidays, and they miss out on the chance to nab the familiar. Auction House prices for those familiars can set someone back 80-100+KT, and that can be hard for new players to get. So, from here on, I will have extras of the Holiday familiars in stock to give away to new players who missed them. This month, I have the familiar of Starfall Celebration, Aster of Starfall! For Riot of Rot, I have eight of these familiars to giveaway to new players! First come, first serve! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/52374.png[/img] Happy Riot of Rot! [emoji=plague rune size=1] Don't forget to check back often to see what's in store! Welcome to Flight Rising! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=right wing size=1]
Have you joined within the last month? Want dragons but don't have the funds? Or are the skins and accents in Joxar's taking away all that hard-earned gold? As someone with poor impulse control, I remember how tough that struggle is. That's why I've decided to start doing a giveaway of new hatchlings from my nests to both welcome new players and celebrate the end of the current Elemental holiday.

Rules:
  • Secure your spot by commenting "Claim!"
  • Check the Nesting Grounds to see who's nesting
  • @ me to let me know which nest you want first pick from
  • First come, first serve. Wait for the person above you to pick their nest.
  • The limit per nest will fluctuate depending on how many total hatchlings there will be
  • Miss out on your first pick to a previous claim? Let me know! Next time they nest, I'll ping you and you'll get first pick for an amazing discount of 1000T.
  • Not a new player but still interested? No problem! The night before the final day of the current holiday, the giveaway opens to all players.
  • Giveaway officially closes the Wednesday after the holiday ends at 15:00. Unclaimed hatchlings will go to the AH for regular sales.

Giveaway Open. New Player only window: 10/22-10/27

Riot of Rot Hatchling Limit: 1 Per Nest

Special Exceptions: Arashi and Balfour have 5 eggs! Their nest will be giving away 3 eggs!

Introducing... Holiday Familiars!

New players often join between Elemental holidays, and they miss out on the chance to nab the familiar. Auction House prices for those familiars can set someone back 80-100+KT, and that can be hard for new players to get. So, from here on, I will have extras of the Holiday familiars in stock to give away to new players who missed them.

This month, I have the familiar of Starfall Celebration, Aster of Starfall! For Riot of Rot, I have eight of these familiars to giveaway to new players! First come, first serve!
52374.png

Happy Riot of Rot!

Don't forget to check back often to see what's in store!

Welcome to Flight Rising!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1] Bump for the evening. If you know or come across new players, please let them know. [emoji=coatl star size=1]
Bump for the evening. If you know or come across new players, please let them know.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1]- Bump because the giveaway is now open to all players. Grab your spot now! Remember, Eleos and Octavia first pick will go to @silhouett3s, but the remaining hatchlings will be up for grabs. Happy Starfall Celebration!! [emoji=arcane rune size=1]
- Bump because the giveaway is now open to all players. Grab your spot now!

Remember, Eleos and Octavia first pick will go to @silhouett3s, but the remaining hatchlings will be up for grabs.

Happy Starfall Celebration!!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Yay!! Thank you I’m so excited:D
Yay!! Thank you I’m so excited:D
Claim.
@HezzahRae could i have one of the Nest from Quincy & Hulrune?
Claim.
@HezzahRae could i have one of the Nest from Quincy & Hulrune?
@Cofeetime Absolutely! I'll ping you and link the tab so you can have your pick. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@Cofeetime Absolutely! I'll ping you and link the tab so you can have your pick.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@silhouett3s You're very welcome! I'll ping you first thing in the morning. Nests will probably hatch around 06:00-09:00 server time.
@silhouett3s You're very welcome! I'll ping you first thing in the morning. Nests will probably hatch around 06:00-09:00 server time.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Claim
@HezzahRae

Could I have one from Quincys and Hulrunea nest. They look so pretty:3
Claim
@HezzahRae

Could I have one from Quincys and Hulrunea nest. They look so pretty:3
@Mephyy You bet! I'll ping you first thing in the morning when they hatch, most likely between 06:00-09:00 server time. Tab page will be linked :)
@Mephyy You bet! I'll ping you first thing in the morning when they hatch, most likely between 06:00-09:00 server time. Tab page will be linked :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Quincy and Hulrune nest CLOSED
Quincy and Hulrune nest CLOSED
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8