Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Monthly Holiday Hatchling Giveaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@HezzahRae Could I reserve a baby from Xaviere and Ember? I think their kids would look neat :D
@HezzahRae Could I reserve a baby from Xaviere and Ember? I think their kids would look neat :D
@HiveMind09 You're in luck! They only have the one to give. It's all yours :)

I also noticed today is your first day. Welcome!
@HiveMind09 You're in luck! They only have the one to give. It's all yours :)

I also noticed today is your first day. Welcome!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1]- Evening bump!
- Evening bump!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
I’d love to get a starfall surge from Artis and Hestia. Also missed out on the Aster of Starfall. I’d like to claim one
I’d love to get a starfall surge from Artis and Hestia. Also missed out on the Aster of Starfall. I’d like to claim one
iXiHpnr.pngClick}AuraVeil Hatchery 5hF3FGk.png
@MythicDraegon Hi! While the current window is technically only supposed to be for new players that have just joined since last month, I also never mind bending my own rules especially since this giveaway project of mine is still getting started and evolving every month. As long as all the hatchlings find homes, I'm happy. :)

Artis and Hestia first pick is all yours though I can't guarantee Starfall, and you'll find the Aster in the Crossroads. However, I will nest Artis and Hestia again, and if you don't get a Starfall this time around, I can ping you when they do. :)
@MythicDraegon Hi! While the current window is technically only supposed to be for new players that have just joined since last month, I also never mind bending my own rules especially since this giveaway project of mine is still getting started and evolving every month. As long as all the hatchlings find homes, I'm happy. :)

Artis and Hestia first pick is all yours though I can't guarantee Starfall, and you'll find the Aster in the Crossroads. However, I will nest Artis and Hestia again, and if you don't get a Starfall this time around, I can ping you when they do. :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
That would be lovely.
That would be lovely.
iXiHpnr.pngClick}AuraVeil Hatchery 5hF3FGk.png
@HezzahRae Hi again! Could I claim a Starfall Aether from Balfour and Arashi?
@HezzahRae Hi again! Could I claim a Starfall Aether from Balfour and Arashi?
u9UVwot.pngkncVhTU.pngximjgcU.pngsFMScix.pngdvMS65X.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngFRFriVl.pngeRWUNjA.pngQJAOLGp.pngE3sjxsi.png
UhqrSid.png
@SleepySkies Absolutely! I'll ping ya as soon as their nest hatches for first pick :)
@SleepySkies Absolutely! I'll ping ya as soon as their nest hatches for first pick :)
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1]- Good morning, Sornieth! This bump comes with an update on the nests and familiars. There are still three nests available for claims. Artis-Hestia and Xaviere-Ember are closed, Balfour-Arashi still have 2 eggs up for grabs, and I have 7 left of the Aster of Starfall which is reserved for [i]new players only[/i] for the rest of the stock. Claim your nests now, and remember: the Giveaway opens to all Friday night. Have a happy day!
- Good morning, Sornieth! This bump comes with an update on the nests and familiars. There are still three nests available for claims. Artis-Hestia and Xaviere-Ember are closed, Balfour-Arashi still have 2 eggs up for grabs, and I have 7 left of the Aster of Starfall which is reserved for new players only for the rest of the stock.

Claim your nests now, and remember: the Giveaway opens to all Friday night. Have a happy day!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
[emoji=red star size=1]- Goodnight bump
- Goodnight bump
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8