Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DOM PIXELS] Arcane Curiosities - CLOSED
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 135 136
raffle please!
raffle please!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@DragonPetra @DraigTeg @Elaendorlien @LissaJade @tigressRising @Doozie @chamilet @urbancountry26

got you all down for yesterday's raffle!

@Golden @LissaJade @Doozie

got you all down for today's raffle!
@DragonPetra @DraigTeg @Elaendorlien @LissaJade @tigressRising @Doozie @chamilet @urbancountry26

got you all down for yesterday's raffle!

@Golden @LissaJade @Doozie

got you all down for today's raffle!
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
- daily pinglist was here - Hello, Curiosities is open for two weeks over Starfall! As always, the regular order limit is 5 pixels a day, [i]plus[/i] 5 owls a day; you can also place a bribed or retired order on the same day as a regular order - please make sure you still send these to me, TsarinaTorment, or LavenderAmethyst only! Don't forget about the Cryptid Raffle - post in the thread each day for the chance to be followed home by one of our elusive cryptids! Congratulations to @DraigTeg for winning Wednesday's raffle; your cryptid will be with you shortly! [b]For this week we once again have a buy-five-get-one-free offer![/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VPrBhlt.png[/img][/center] [b]We also have a brand new Collectors' Items Set![/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2nT27vj.png[/img][/center] In summary, you can now order up to [b]eleven[/b] personal pixels in total (with a possibility of up to two bonus pixels) from this shop, broken down below: [LIST] [*][b]Five[/b] Knick-Knacks/Collectors' Items (plus +1 special) [*][b]Five[/b] Owls (plus a chance for +1 Cryptid) [*][b]One[/b] Retired or Bribed Ware [/LIST] Here's a reminder of what you can get beyond the regular orders: [LIST] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2750082/1#post_40589402][b]Gifts[/b][/url]. There is no limit to how many people you can gift in one day, but it must be done alongside your own daily order, and you can only gift each person once a day, following the same limitations and pricing as personal orders. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2750082/1#post_40589403][b]Retired and Bribed Wares[/b][/url]. We've located some leftover retired pixels in the back of the shop, alongside some hiding current wares. For a much higher fee, you can order one specific pixel, including retired. These orders may only come to myself (QueenAlais), TsarinaTorment, or LavenderAmethyst. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2750082/1#post_40589404][b]Badges[/b][/url]. This list is up to date as of the end of our previous opening, so make sure to head on over to see which ones you've earned! [/LIST] For regular orders*, please fill out the following form when ordering and PM it to one of our sales assistants along with payment: [quote][b]Username:[/b] [b]ID:[/b] [b]Collection:[/b] Knick-Knacks/Collector’s Items/Owls [b]Set:[/b] (optional - n/a for owls) [b]Pinglist:[/b] Openings/Daily/No thank you[/quote] *If you'd like to order a Retired or Bribed Ware, please use the order form in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2750082/1#post_40589403]this post[/url] instead and send it to QueenAlais, TsarinaTorment, or LavenderAmethyst ONLY. [b]Note:[/b] If you're already on the pinglist, you may omit that part of the order form when you send it in. As a quick reminder, please check who's online to send your order to! you can check [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LQg7KQjdZMUkGx_QKxrSjWh1BIeP5-C2e7hHWkTSwow/edit?usp=sharing][b]this spreadsheet[/b][/url] to see who’s online! The spreadsheet also tracks how many of each pixel you've received so you can see how close you are to earning each badge. Thank you for supporting Arcane Curiosities!
- daily pinglist was here -

Hello, Curiosities is open for two weeks over Starfall! As always, the regular order limit is 5 pixels a day, plus 5 owls a day; you can also place a bribed or retired order on the same day as a regular order - please make sure you still send these to me, TsarinaTorment, or LavenderAmethyst only!

Don't forget about the Cryptid Raffle - post in the thread each day for the chance to be followed home by one of our elusive cryptids! Congratulations to @DraigTeg for winning Wednesday's raffle; your cryptid will be with you shortly!

For this week we once again have a buy-five-get-one-free offer!
VPrBhlt.png

We also have a brand new Collectors' Items Set!
2nT27vj.png

In summary, you can now order up to eleven personal pixels in total (with a possibility of up to two bonus pixels) from this shop, broken down below:
  • Five Knick-Knacks/Collectors' Items (plus +1 special)
  • Five Owls (plus a chance for +1 Cryptid)
  • One Retired or Bribed Ware

Here's a reminder of what you can get beyond the regular orders:
  • Gifts. There is no limit to how many people you can gift in one day, but it must be done alongside your own daily order, and you can only gift each person once a day, following the same limitations and pricing as personal orders.
  • Retired and Bribed Wares. We've located some leftover retired pixels in the back of the shop, alongside some hiding current wares. For a much higher fee, you can order one specific pixel, including retired. These orders may only come to myself (QueenAlais), TsarinaTorment, or LavenderAmethyst.
  • Badges. This list is up to date as of the end of our previous opening, so make sure to head on over to see which ones you've earned!

For regular orders*, please fill out the following form when ordering and PM it to one of our sales assistants along with payment:
Quote:
Username:
ID:
Collection: Knick-Knacks/Collector’s Items/Owls
Set: (optional - n/a for owls)
Pinglist: Openings/Daily/No thank you

*If you'd like to order a Retired or Bribed Ware, please use the order form in this post instead and send it to QueenAlais, TsarinaTorment, or LavenderAmethyst ONLY.

Note: If you're already on the pinglist, you may omit that part of the order form when you send it in.

As a quick reminder, please check who's online to send your order to! you can check this spreadsheet to see who’s online! The spreadsheet also tracks how many of each pixel you've received so you can see how close you are to earning each badge.

Thank you for supporting Arcane Curiosities!
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
Please enter me into today's raffle!
Please enter me into today's raffle!
Na5WGHa.png
I know it is a raffle but is it fair same person wins two days in a row ?

raffle pls.
I know it is a raffle but is it fair same person wins two days in a row ?

raffle pls.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Raffle, please
Raffle, please
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Daily raffle, please! ^ ^
Daily raffle, please! ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
Daily raffle please!
Daily raffle please!
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
Friday raffle please!
Friday raffle please!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Raffle for friday please!!
Raffle for friday please!!
P3Z4ukf.png
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 135 136