beetlepaw!
Beetleshell

Peachpaw

(I was so tempted to put Beetlejuice as the Warrior name, lol xD
Beetleshell

Peachpaw

(I was so tempted to put Beetlejuice as the Warrior name, lol xD
𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓵
[i]peachspeckle.[/i] ---------- [b]newtpaw.[/b] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/j8KyAmU.png[/img][nextcol]> they/them/hers, non-binary. newtpaw is omni & ace. > a massive, thick-furred & plump cat with extremely long & fuzzy fur; they have a long, bushy tail. their voice is booming & a floral scent. > towards friends & loved ones, newtpaw is charismatic, fiery, leaderly & silly. and while her clan sees her as cynical, rash, ambitious & narcissistic, those who are strangers or the enemy see her as timid, creative, unambitious & sagacious. > they excel in stealth; they are mediocre in hunting & swimming; and needs to work on her fighting, fishing, climbing & tracking.[/columns]
peachspeckle.
newtpaw.
j8KyAmU.png > they/them/hers, non-binary. newtpaw is omni & ace.

> a massive, thick-furred & plump cat with extremely long & fuzzy fur; they have a long, bushy tail. their voice is booming & a floral scent.

> towards friends & loved ones, newtpaw is charismatic, fiery, leaderly & silly. and while her clan sees her as cynical, rash, ambitious & narcissistic, those who are strangers or the enemy see her as timid, creative, unambitious & sagacious.

> they excel in stealth; they are mediocre in hunting & swimming; and needs to work on her fighting, fishing, climbing & tracking.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
Newttail

Winterpaw
Newttail

Winterpaw
𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓵
wintersneeze

gingerpaw
wintersneeze

gingerpaw
14553.png FR+3
art shop
about
Gingerpelt

Swallowpaw
Gingerpelt

Swallowpaw
𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓵
Swallowflame
Stormpaw
Swallowflame
Stormpaw
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
stormstrike

bronzepaw
stormstrike

bronzepaw
14553.png FR+3
art shop
about
1 2 ... 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 ... 1629 1630