Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA collection [LF] Gems or OC art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@titleidol

would 4.5kg for both sound reasonable? i'm about 1.5kg short of that rn so i'd need a small hold if that's okay ;^^

(apologies for the double ping, i accidentally deleted my prev reply D:)
@titleidol

would 4.5kg for both sound reasonable? i'm about 1.5kg short of that rn so i'd need a small hold if that's okay ;^^

(apologies for the double ping, i accidentally deleted my prev reply D:)
PpBM5cS.png
@unsolved yes i'd accept that! a hold is fine, just let me know if you need to cancel at all!
@unsolved yes i'd accept that! a hold is fine, just let me know if you need to cancel at all!
unknown.png
@titleidol

thank you! just set up a cr and i should be able to get the gems to you v soon :-)
@titleidol

thank you! just set up a cr and i should be able to get the gems to you v soon :-)
PpBM5cS.png
@titleidol
I’ll absolutely take it then! Do you want me to set up a CR, or will this be a PA?
@titleidol
I’ll absolutely take it then! Do you want me to set up a CR, or will this be a PA?
@mystthenerd i'll send you a cr!!

~ statement ends ~~
@mystthenerd i'll send you a cr!!

~ statement ends ~~
unknown.png
@titleidol Alrighty! I'll be sure to let you know when I have everything/or if I change my mind ^^
@titleidol Alrighty! I'll be sure to let you know when I have everything/or if I change my mind ^^
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
@titleidol How much are you looking for for Skin: Ocotillo Hymn? How about 2kg? [item=Skin: Ocotillo Hymn]
@titleidol How much are you looking for for Skin: Ocotillo Hymn? How about 2kg?

Skin: Ocotillo Hymn
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
@vortexbreakdown hey yeah id take that! i'll send you a cr
@vortexbreakdown hey yeah id take that! i'll send you a cr
unknown.png
@titleidol How much do you want for Skin: DDD-The dandelion [item= Skin: DDD-The dandelion]? And for Accent: SS-Illusory Moon-Gold [item= Accent: SS-Illusory Moon-Gold]?
@titleidol How much do you want for Skin: DDD-The dandelion Skin: DDD-The dandelion ?
And for Accent: SS-Illusory Moon-Gold Accent: SS-Illusory Moon-Gold ?
Free dragons here!
@titleidol hello! how much would you want for the following?

@titleidol hello! how much would you want for the following?

..................................................................... DGvY4qO.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17