Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Coliseum] Turn off stone detail popups.
1 2
[center]So I know it's always done this, but before the coliseum revamp I never really noticed 'cause my connection was so slow and it took an age to get through a battle, but I'd like to be able to turn these off. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vqz2PZ1.png[/img] At this point I know full well what the stones do, and it is very distracting now that coli loads quickly to have these flashing across the screen continuously. They hurt my eyes. Elaborating (Thanks Mhm!): This would be a toggle just like other visual effects, so newer users would still have pop-ups at first to show them what does what, but you could turn them off whenever you no longer needed them. That's it! Comment if you support or have additional thoughts. :D[/center]
So I know it's always done this, but before the coliseum revamp I never really noticed 'cause my connection was so slow and it took an age to get through a battle, but I'd like to be able to turn these off.

vqz2PZ1.png

At this point I know full well what the stones do, and it is very distracting now that coli loads quickly to have these flashing across the screen continuously. They hurt my eyes.

Elaborating (Thanks Mhm!): This would be a toggle just like other visual effects, so newer users would still have pop-ups at first to show them what does what, but you could turn them off whenever you no longer needed them.

That's it! Comment if you support or have additional thoughts. :D
Support, though I think that this should be an optional thing. People who are newer to the Coliseum might find the popups a bit handy since they tell them what the battlestones do.
Support, though I think that this should be an optional thing. People who are newer to the Coliseum might find the popups a bit handy since they tell them what the battlestones do.
I certainly wouldn't miss these. Support, although yes, only if it's optional.
I certainly wouldn't miss these. Support, although yes, only if it's optional.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
bumping this because ugh they still hurt my eyes
bumping this because ugh they still hurt my eyes
Please these drive me nuts. They're constantly getting stuck in place during battles and it's very distracting. Support
Please these drive me nuts. They're constantly getting stuck in place during battles and it's very distracting. Support
Is this browser-specific? Generally I see it only happen if I've tapped outside the hit box for an attack. To make them go away wait until the Victory screen and tap in the blank space where the loot shows up before tapping Fight On. That generally makes it go away until the next time I miss the hit box.
Is this browser-specific? Generally I see it only happen if I've tapped outside the hit box for an attack. To make them go away wait until the Victory screen and tap in the blank space where the loot shows up before tapping Fight On. That generally makes it go away until the next time I miss the hit box.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
support, it's pretty unnecessary
support, it's pretty unnecessary
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
PLEASE.

I play on mobile so much and these are even more hellish there than they are on desktop. Trying to banish them when they consume most of the screen (without clicking on a sidebar link, or tapping the wrong dragon) is p a i n f u l.
PLEASE.

I play on mobile so much and these are even more hellish there than they are on desktop. Trying to banish them when they consume most of the screen (without clicking on a sidebar link, or tapping the wrong dragon) is p a i n f u l.
Support (for both Coli and Crossroads)
Support (for both Coli and Crossroads)
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Support. It happens so much.
Support. It happens so much.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
1 2