Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's ya favorite type of cheese?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I haven't tried very many types, but pepperjack is definitely my favorite.
I haven't tried very many types, but pepperjack is definitely my favorite.
Uiigd7A.pngypbGWNk.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pngPIMx6Ft.pngQZDaFGj.pngjtUkEZ1.pngol7HGgg.pngfp2cTU9.pnglFq36vF.pngMRi9JXB.pngYPCKcE0.pngZewzdsF.pngeOuGZNc.png
It's a tie between mozzarella and brie to be honest
It's a tie between mozzarella and brie to be honest
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Muenster, for sure. Big fan of feta and swiss too
Muenster, for sure. Big fan of feta and swiss too
I'm not a big cheese fan; I'm a picky eater so it's hard to eat foods with weird combos especially involving cheese. However I think the only cheeses I really like are the occassional pepperjack and mozzarella. Chedder, swiss, provolone, etc just rub me the wrong way.
I'm not a big cheese fan; I'm a picky eater so it's hard to eat foods with weird combos especially involving cheese. However I think the only cheeses I really like are the occassional pepperjack and mozzarella. Chedder, swiss, provolone, etc just rub me the wrong way.
yamzawx.pngAM3cfpc.pngyamzawx.png
im very picky and only like 4-5 cheese max but parmigiano reggiano is just the best
im very picky and only like 4-5 cheese max but parmigiano reggiano is just the best
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
I'll eat parmesan, feta or mozzarella straight out of the package if you leave me unsupervised

I also like to eat brie or camembert on a good slice of bread. Dammit, I'm hungry now
I'll eat parmesan, feta or mozzarella straight out of the package if you leave me unsupervised

I also like to eat brie or camembert on a good slice of bread. Dammit, I'm hungry now
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
I could try to look fancy and say some fancy, rare cheese, but tbh Parmesan cheese is just incredible.
I could try to look fancy and say some fancy, rare cheese, but tbh Parmesan cheese is just incredible.
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
My go-to is jalapeno havarti cheese. I like a bit of spice. Although can't go wrong with shredded marble cheese either. ...Now i'm craving grilled cheese sammies [emoji=aether love size=3]
My go-to is jalapeno havarti cheese. I like a bit of spice. Although can't go wrong with shredded marble cheese either.

...Now i'm craving grilled cheese sammies
Felix
they/them
Untitled_Artwork.png
Some of my favorites are gouda, parmesan, and brie. A bit basic maybe, but there's a reason those are popular!
Some of my favorites are gouda, parmesan, and brie. A bit basic maybe, but there's a reason those are popular!
- Skip
It's a tie between parmesan and this, uh, cheese from Switzerland that looks and tastes kinda like parmesan except it's soft?? I completely forgot what it was called. I love these cheeses so much that they're literally the only non-vegetarian foods I will make an exception for.

Mozzarella and cheddar are also pretty neat.
It's a tie between parmesan and this, uh, cheese from Switzerland that looks and tastes kinda like parmesan except it's soft?? I completely forgot what it was called. I love these cheeses so much that they're literally the only non-vegetarian foods I will make an exception for.

Mozzarella and cheddar are also pretty neat.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12