Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | para's skins [bike aether m skins]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Athexreh
OH MY GOD THAT'S WHERE THE MISSING PURPLE SKIN WENT.... im so glad you told me because i was so ready to make another copy of it to make up for the missing one oh my god ;;
thanks for letting me know!!
@Athexreh
OH MY GOD THAT'S WHERE THE MISSING PURPLE SKIN WENT.... im so glad you told me because i was so ready to make another copy of it to make up for the missing one oh my god ;;
thanks for letting me know!!
Hey uhhh, you might’ve put in a private auction for me despite the fact I’ve already got the skin haha—

Edit: WAIT NO OMG YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG ACCENT WHOOPS
Hey uhhh, you might’ve put in a private auction for me despite the fact I’ve already got the skin haha—

Edit: WAIT NO OMG YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG ACCENT WHOOPS
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
HI I don't know if you're still selling bike moth purple but I would love to buy one from you!! Is it also 500g?
HI I don't know if you're still selling bike moth purple but I would love to buy one from you!! Is it also 500g?
just a nerd with nothing better to do :)
3RvEHPl.png
7zcCDc4.png

HzGpUHb.png
@blizzardfeather
i still have a copy! just send over a cr with 500g and i'll send it over ^^
@blizzardfeather
i still have a copy! just send over a cr with 500g and i'll send it over ^^
@parasites

sorry for the SUPER late response, I got swamped with schoolwork! If you still have the copy I can send a cr, i get it if not tho!!
@parasites

sorry for the SUPER late response, I got swamped with schoolwork! If you still have the copy I can send a cr, i get it if not tho!!
3RvEHPl.png
7zcCDc4.png

HzGpUHb.png
@blizzardfeather
OH NO WORRIES.... (also sorry for the late response i totally forgot) you're lucky i have a bad memory because i had totally forgotten as well ^^; i do still have a copy -- so send the cr when you have the time!
@blizzardfeather
OH NO WORRIES.... (also sorry for the late response i totally forgot) you're lucky i have a bad memory because i had totally forgotten as well ^^; i do still have a copy -- so send the cr when you have the time!
@parasites
CR sent, thank you so much!

I have 7 gems left in savings, whee!
@parasites
CR sent, thank you so much!

I have 7 gems left in savings, whee!
3RvEHPl.png
7zcCDc4.png

HzGpUHb.png
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
3RvEHPl.png
7zcCDc4.png

HzGpUHb.png
hello! do you have any extra copies of Sons of Fenrir? If not, I'd love to be added to a pinglist or reprint list if there is one. Thank you!
hello! do you have any extra copies of Sons of Fenrir? If not, I'd love to be added to a pinglist or reprint list if there is one. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_sbjza72a4G1wo4m1w_500.png FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
GLMwkdE.png
QRVupBA.png
7hj4RQm.png
@parasites
Is Bike Moth Red currently being printed? If so, how much would it be?
@parasites
Is Bike Moth Red currently being printed? If so, how much would it be?
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53