Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | para's skins [REPRINT RUNS]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54
I see! Much appreciated! :D
I see! Much appreciated! :D
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
They’re both still perfect to me! I can’t wait to get these! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=aether love size=1]
They’re both still perfect to me! I can’t wait to get these!
volcarona.gif
still interested even if its a little different, dunno if i can pay soon is the problem :( do keep me updated though
still interested even if its a little different, dunno if i can pay soon is the problem :( do keep me updated though
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@mistywolf96
no worries! i send out pa's when the skin is printed, so don't worry about needing to pay at this very moment ^^
@mistywolf96
no worries! i send out pa's when the skin is printed, so don't worry about needing to pay at this very moment ^^
uurrrggg i apparently forgot to remove the grey base when i submitted the skins... so here we go waiting for a few more days for them to be printed! i am a fool
uurrrggg i apparently forgot to remove the grey base when i submitted the skins... so here we go waiting for a few more days for them to be printed! i am a fool
I don't mind the changes! Out of curiosity though, why did you have to make them?
I don't mind the changes! Out of curiosity though, why did you have to make them?
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
@RaneInSpane
the designs were too similar to koraidon and miraidon, so i had to change them

im kind of a dummy though because i have to keep everyone waiting for a few more days... not only did i submit the skins with the grey base still on, but i also submitted the wrong miraidon one D: so now the skins won't be out until the end of the month... i feel a little bad ;;
@RaneInSpane
the designs were too similar to koraidon and miraidon, so i had to change them

im kind of a dummy though because i have to keep everyone waiting for a few more days... not only did i submit the skins with the grey base still on, but i also submitted the wrong miraidon one D: so now the skins won't be out until the end of the month... i feel a little bad ;;
haha it's ok, it'll be well worth the wait xD in my case i'm doing breeding projects for both of them anyhow
haha it's ok, it'll be well worth the wait xD in my case i'm doing breeding projects for both of them anyhow
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
auuggghhh the skins are finally printing... sending them out and once the purple one gets through, i'll be continuing runs for the skins ^^
auuggghhh the skins are finally printing... sending them out and once the purple one gets through, i'll be continuing runs for the skins ^^
The bike moth skins both look so good! I’d love to be added to the pinglist and have a slot for Bike Moth Red if you have plans on doing another run for it.
The bike moth skins both look so good! I’d love to be added to the pinglist and have a slot for Bike Moth Red if you have plans on doing another run for it.
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 53 54