Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] *Stardust* Arcane Dom Shop
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54
Thank you for this! I'm going to DM you too but, I'd like a full set of festival skins! Should be the 416,500t :3
Thank you for this! I'm going to DM you too but, I'd like a full set of festival skins! Should be the 416,500t :3
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo5_250.png
ACTUALLY if its alright I'd also like to get:

Sparkle gene (normal) x2
Underbelly gene (normal) x2

Should be 510,000t!

Thank you!!
ACTUALLY if its alright I'd also like to get:

Sparkle gene (normal) x2
Underbelly gene (normal) x2

Should be 510,000t!

Thank you!!
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo5_250.png
Back, cleared several orders! Marketplace resets in 6 minutes so last chance to grab something in stock!
Back, cleared several orders! Marketplace resets in 6 minutes so last chance to grab something in stock!
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

@Linu Could you grab one Vial of Rare Sight when you get the chance? Thank you!
@Linu Could you grab one Vial of Rare Sight when you get the chance? Thank you!
2OTuj7X.png
Hi! If possible, I'd like:

1 Vista: Pirate's Life
1 Friendly Sailor's Set
1 Sassy Sailor's Set
1 Quiet Sailor's Set
1 Vista: Autumn
1 Scene: Autumn
1 Set of Joxar Exclusive Skins

That should be 467500t for the vistas and scene, 107100t for the apparel, and 208250t for the skins for a total of 782850t. I'll send over the required treasure + tip!
Hi! If possible, I'd like:

1 Vista: Pirate's Life
1 Friendly Sailor's Set
1 Sassy Sailor's Set
1 Quiet Sailor's Set
1 Vista: Autumn
1 Scene: Autumn
1 Set of Joxar Exclusive Skins

That should be 467500t for the vistas and scene, 107100t for the apparel, and 208250t for the skins for a total of 782850t. I'll send over the required treasure + tip!
CjaTFrF.png mhnyI.gif
FObX7rS.png 5hF3FGk.png nWiQNX9.png YMPbu9R.png
ooooooohhhkay I need to take a break, I'm getting a tad frazzled and I made a date to play some Monster Hunter with friends anyway. >< back in a bit
ooooooohhhkay I need to take a break, I'm getting a tad frazzled and I made a date to play some Monster Hunter with friends anyway. >< back in a bit

‘Ello there! Whenever you return, may I steal just one modern Blaze secondary by any chance? :D
‘Ello there! Whenever you return, may I steal just one modern Blaze secondary by any chance? :D
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Okay, I've cleared all but one gene scroll from my shopping list! Once again, apologies for the mix ups (I foolishly trusted crossroads for a bulk order and caused a ton of faff ><)

You're welcome to place gene and skin orders overnight and I'll get to them in the morning!
Okay, I've cleared all but one gene scroll from my shopping list! Once again, apologies for the mix ups (I foolishly trusted crossroads for a bulk order and caused a ton of faff ><)

You're welcome to place gene and skin orders overnight and I'll get to them in the morning!

I'm around again! My shopping list remains basically empty, so order away ^^
I'm around again! My shopping list remains basically empty, so order away ^^

Hello!!! thanks for running a dom shop I would like one of each of the 14 festival skins pls! i round up to 30kt per skin so that's 420kt
Hello!!! thanks for running a dom shop I would like one of each of the 14 festival skins pls! i round up to 30kt per skin so that's 420kt
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54