Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A way to cancel Nests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
huge support, especially if deleting a nest keeps the parents' cooldown so folks arent spamming it. I live in fear of mis-clicking and accidentally breeding one of my permas with a fodder breeder,,
huge support, especially if deleting a nest keeps the parents' cooldown so folks arent spamming it. I live in fear of mis-clicking and accidentally breeding one of my permas with a fodder breeder,,
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
This would be an immensely helpful function. I have 2 dragons which, for lore purposes, CANNOT be bred together. They've been sitting on an accidental nest for YEARS now (yes, years) as I wait for some kind of function...
I like the idea of a pricey item that perhaps adopts out the eggs, and to prevent exploitation, keeps the nest egg count for the very next nest (for either dragon). Kinda like how "cooldown reduction" really just adds those "reduced" days to the next cool down cycle.
This would be an immensely helpful function. I have 2 dragons which, for lore purposes, CANNOT be bred together. They've been sitting on an accidental nest for YEARS now (yes, years) as I wait for some kind of function...
I like the idea of a pricey item that perhaps adopts out the eggs, and to prevent exploitation, keeps the nest egg count for the very next nest (for either dragon). Kinda like how "cooldown reduction" really just adds those "reduced" days to the next cool down cycle.
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
100% support. I don't mind too much myself but I think absolutely locking a dragon from breeding should be a thing.

Honestly so should canceling nests. At least within the 1 day or right after you pair them? The UI is a little awkward and easy to do this so I totally get it so I totally get it.

I don't care if I accidentally breed the wrong nest. But it can seriously lower dragon value on the marketboard for g1s if you care about that. Also yeah. Some folks have lore where only certain dragons go together.

I could see them not wanting this to be like a common thing but maybe make like a 10k item where you can cancel a nest?
100% support. I don't mind too much myself but I think absolutely locking a dragon from breeding should be a thing.

Honestly so should canceling nests. At least within the 1 day or right after you pair them? The UI is a little awkward and easy to do this so I totally get it so I totally get it.

I don't care if I accidentally breed the wrong nest. But it can seriously lower dragon value on the marketboard for g1s if you care about that. Also yeah. Some folks have lore where only certain dragons go together.

I could see them not wanting this to be like a common thing but maybe make like a 10k item where you can cancel a nest?
JSrZ9GU.png
supported, because same thing happened to me lol
you can also make it a little treasure sink if you wish
supported, because same thing happened to me lol
you can also make it a little treasure sink if you wish
Never happened to me, but there's seriously no reason we shouldn't be able to cancel nests. Of course the dragons should keep their cooldown so nobody does anything spammy.
Never happened to me, but there's seriously no reason we shouldn't be able to cancel nests. Of course the dragons should keep their cooldown so nobody does anything spammy.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
While I haven't run into this issue yet as someone who only really breeds for fodder (knock on wood), support. If the breeding cooldown stays up despite canceling the nest I don't see any downside to implementing this, tbh.
While I haven't run into this issue yet as someone who only really breeds for fodder (knock on wood), support. If the breeding cooldown stays up despite canceling the nest I don't see any downside to implementing this, tbh.
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
This would be so helpful! I just bred a gen1 without realizing, so this would be great, and I wouldn't mind keeping the breeding cooldown!
This would be so helpful! I just bred a gen1 without realizing, so this would be great, and I wouldn't mind keeping the breeding cooldown!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
Perhaps some sort of item like the scroll of youth you can apply to a dragon to make it celibate, and/or you can have an "abandon eggs" function in the nesting grounds, where your dragons abandon their eggs.
Perhaps some sort of item like the scroll of youth you can apply to a dragon to make it celibate, and/or you can have an "abandon eggs" function in the nesting grounds, where your dragons abandon their eggs.
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
79991902.png 33016095.png 88027890.png 81385343.png
[quote name="CastInCopper" date="2023-09-28 17:39:15" ] Perhaps some sort of item like the scroll of youth you can apply to a dragon to make it celibate, and/or you can have an "abandon eggs" function in the nesting grounds, where your dragons abandon their eggs. [/quote] an abandon nest feature would be lovely tbh
CastInCopper wrote on 2023-09-28 17:39:15:
an abandon nest feature would be lovely tbh
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Full support all the way.

Either an option to toggle a "(don't) appear in nesting grounds" switch that'll make it so a dragon wont show up when scrolling through dragons to select for breeding, or a simple "discard nest" option would be wonderful.
Or both!

As others have suggested, keeping the breeding cooldown would be perfectly fine.
Full support all the way.

Either an option to toggle a "(don't) appear in nesting grounds" switch that'll make it so a dragon wont show up when scrolling through dragons to select for breeding, or a simple "discard nest" option would be wonderful.
Or both!

As others have suggested, keeping the breeding cooldown would be perfectly fine.
4T0426g.png ~~~ Dragon Training

LF UMAs

1 2 3 4 5 6 7