Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
~~~
bump, hoping to just send a bunch at random.
~~~
Heya! I'd love some familiars please! <3

Thank you so much!!
Heya! I'd love some familiars please! <3

Thank you so much!!
4vI5oMm.png
@SilverSniper512 if you have any after Raon I’d love to take some! :)
@SilverSniper512 if you have any after Raon I’d love to take some! :)
85577423.pngwrdGjiR.png86690563.png
@heiheibug I have a lot of spares, many of which I have multiples of, but I plan on only giving people who ask one of each. Many people were asking for undiscovered ones which I understand, its just so difficult to sort through my massive list and their bestiary lol
@heiheibug I have a lot of spares, many of which I have multiples of, but I plan on only giving people who ask one of each. Many people were asking for undiscovered ones which I understand, its just so difficult to sort through my massive list and their bestiary lol
I'd love any you have leftover! <3
I'd love any you have leftover! <3
wU5i5vK.gif
@SilverSniper512

Could I have some familiars not in my bestiary? I'm also looking for Spined Cobra, Maned Cobra, and Regal Bladebearer(I love snakes), but I'll take any I don't own!
@SilverSniper512

Could I have some familiars not in my bestiary? I'm also looking for Spined Cobra, Maned Cobra, and Regal Bladebearer(I love snakes), but I'll take any I don't own!
Yo I would love some? ty ty <3
Yo I would love some? ty ty <3
You wouldn't happen to have [item=assassin bug], [item=travelling garden] or [item=blue dragon reef snail] would you? Grinding for hibden is killing me lol
You wouldn't happen to have Assassin Bug , Travelling Garden or Blue Dragon Reef Snail would you? Grinding for hibden is killing me lol
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@SilverSniper512
If you have 2-3 (or more if you want) duplicates I'd like them, I don't mind what they are
@SilverSniper512
If you have 2-3 (or more if you want) duplicates I'd like them, I don't mind what they are
~~~
~~~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7