Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Done]
ALL SOLD - THANK YOU!

Clearing some things out.
All of these are listed for 300g each on the AH.
ALL SOLD - THANK YOU!

Clearing some things out.
All of these are listed for 300g each on the AH.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
SOLD:
SOLD:
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
2 left!
2 left!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Snagged Gilded Spiral!
Snagged Gilded Spiral!
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif Please ping me if you're replying to me!
@LtHoneybun

Thank you so very much, I appreciate it! Hope you have a super lovely day and stay safe! (Normally I wouldn't have pinged for such a small response, but your signature says to do so, aha! Sorry for this notification!)
@LtHoneybun

Thank you so very much, I appreciate it! Hope you have a super lovely day and stay safe! (Normally I wouldn't have pinged for such a small response, but your signature says to do so, aha! Sorry for this notification!)
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png
[quote name="Vaixation" date="2023-09-23 11:59:41" ] @/LtHoneybun Thank you so very much, I appreciate it! Hope you have a super lovely day and stay safe! (Normally I wouldn't have pinged for such a small response, but your signature says to do so, aha! Sorry for this notification!) [/quote] No problem! Love the aesthetic of your profile, by the way. I hope your day is lovely as well!
Vaixation wrote on 2023-09-23 11:59:41:
@/LtHoneybun

No problem! Love the aesthetic of your profile, by the way. I hope your day is lovely as well!
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif Please ping me if you're replying to me!
@LtHoneybun

Aw, thank you! That's so kind of you to say. :D (I am a sucker for black/red/white haha. :3c Especially since I love monochromes, and red is also my favorite color.) You have so many gorgeous reddish-toned dragons in your Front & Center tab, too! Just lovely. :D

Anyways, take care / stay safe. n__n Thank you again! :D
@LtHoneybun

Aw, thank you! That's so kind of you to say. :D (I am a sucker for black/red/white haha. :3c Especially since I love monochromes, and red is also my favorite color.) You have so many gorgeous reddish-toned dragons in your Front & Center tab, too! Just lovely. :D

Anyways, take care / stay safe. n__n Thank you again! :D
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-signature-2.png