Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [PC male] Fiend's Circuit [Done!]
1 2 3
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@Petchimal hi there! I am going to send in the accent Fiend's Circuit in for approval. Please send the payment (600g) at your earliest convenience so I can buy blueprints!
@Petchimal hi there! I am going to send in the accent Fiend's Circuit in for approval. Please send the payment (600g) at your earliest convenience so I can buy blueprints!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@Techmox @GrimEchoes Since there is no more interest, I'm going to start printing this accent! Thank you for ordering it! Once it is approved, I will send you each a copy for a 1t PA [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1] Let's hope it gets approved soon! @Petchimal please send in the payment for the accent as soon as possible. If there is a reason you have not paid yet, or need more time, please let me know. If I hear nothing by the time the accent is printed, I will assume you don't want it anymore and put it on the AH.
@Techmox @GrimEchoes

Since there is no more interest, I'm going to start printing this accent! Thank you for ordering it! Once it is approved, I will send you each a copy for a 1t PA

Let's hope it gets approved soon!

@Petchimal please send in the payment for the accent as soon as possible. If there is a reason you have not paid yet, or need more time, please let me know. If I hear nothing by the time the accent is printed, I will assume you don't want it anymore and put it on the AH.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
@pokemoncha hi sorry! Forgot about this- TwT I need some time to get gems, maybe give me a week or so? I’m not sure how much time I will need to get the funds, I’ll send it over as soon as possible!
@pokemoncha hi sorry! Forgot about this- TwT I need some time to get gems, maybe give me a week or so? I’m not sure how much time I will need to get the funds, I’ll send it over as soon as possible!
Just experimenting with bad decisions
1 2 3