Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Inspired to join
I was introduced to Flight Rising by a cousin, and I decided I wanted to join in the fun for myself. I enjoy cartoons, ravioli, and crime novels and TV shows.
I was introduced to Flight Rising by a cousin, and I decided I wanted to join in the fun for myself. I enjoy cartoons, ravioli, and crime novels and TV shows.
Crime Against the World!!!
Nice username you chose! I hope you enjoy the site.
Nice username you chose! I hope you enjoy the site.
Teacher/Mother/Nature Flight Member
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Criminologist Crime 2023

@Criminologist

Hi, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

oooo ravioli. now I'm hungry xD

hope you don't mind my quick attempt to dress-up Crime -- he's gorgeous!!

There’s so many things to do here -- breeding, buying/selling, collecting, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on. And a fantastic community!!

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and 3 treasure chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Earth Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Pebbles" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

I'm on daily if I can help you with anything!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Tundra Rescue
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13’s Random Raffle

^^
Criminologist Crime 2023

@Criminologist

Hi, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

oooo ravioli. now I'm hungry xD

hope you don't mind my quick attempt to dress-up Crime -- he's gorgeous!!

There’s so many things to do here -- breeding, buying/selling, collecting, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on. And a fantastic community!!

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and 3 treasure chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Earth Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Pebbles" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

I'm on daily if I can help you with anything!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Tundra Rescue
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13’s Random Raffle

^^