Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | charming thchotchke ♥ [NEW!] ♥
1 2 3 4
Pinging lists: General, Bananarama
@trilema, @softatrocity
  • Three new Skeleton babies have been added to the sales post.
  • Last chance to pick up Flamenco and Waltz. They will be levelled and canned for exalting when their listings expire.
Pinging lists: General, Bananarama
@trilema, @softatrocity
  • Three new Skeleton babies have been added to the sales post.
  • Last chance to pick up Flamenco and Waltz. They will be levelled and canned for exalting when their listings expire.
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen
Peaceful - Resourceful - Stalwart

Mochi or Momo she/her, FR+3
@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!
Current total: 736

Up to date as of 18/02/2024
Pinging lists: General, Black Lights
@softatrocity, @trilema
  • Two Black Light babies have been added to the Sales post.
Pinging lists: General, Black Lights
@softatrocity, @trilema
  • Two Black Light babies have been added to the Sales post.
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen

@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!

Hello! I'd like to adopt/buy Shine please!
Hello! I'd like to adopt/buy Shine please!
@trilema absolutely! i will pull him off the AH and send over a crossroads.
@trilema absolutely! i will pull him off the AH and send over a crossroads.
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen

@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!

Pinging Lists: General, Bananarama
@softatrocity, @trilema

• A couple days late but three new Bananarama kids have been added to the sales post.
  • Radiant, Ulna, and Radius are on their last chance and will be scheduled for training and canning once their listings expire.
Pinging Lists: General, Bananarama
@softatrocity, @trilema

• A couple days late but three new Bananarama kids have been added to the sales post.
  • Radiant, Ulna, and Radius are on their last chance and will be scheduled for training and canning once their listings expire.
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen

@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!

pssst

I will trade you... a stack of 83 marine iguanas for Radiant, if you'd like (provided that the possibility of me naming her something ridiculous like OontzOontz or LightswitchRave is fine by you.)

I have been absentmindedly hunting in nature just to use my turns before bed for a few weeks, and I have amassed... a collection.
pssst

I will trade you... a stack of 83 marine iguanas for Radiant, if you'd like (provided that the possibility of me naming her something ridiculous like OontzOontz or LightswitchRave is fine by you.)

I have been absentmindedly hunting in nature just to use my turns before bed for a few weeks, and I have amassed... a collection.
woof? woof
@ruggafluff YOU HAVE A DEAL
@ruggafluff YOU HAVE A DEAL
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen

@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!

Pinging Lists: General, Star Stickers
@blighthollows, @owlpet123, @softatrocity

• Two Star Stickers and three Skeletons have been added to the Sales post. As always, Nature players and Nature Discord Server members can ping me here for a discount!
  • I will not be breeding any of my hatchery pairs until Oct. 22nd because I will be on vacation.
Pinging Lists: General, Star Stickers
@blighthollows, @owlpet123, @softatrocity

• Two Star Stickers and three Skeletons have been added to the Sales post. As always, Nature players and Nature Discord Server members can ping me here for a discount!
  • I will not be breeding any of my hatchery pairs until Oct. 22nd because I will be on vacation.
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen

@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!

Pinging... everyone!
@softatrocity, @trilema, @kasarian, @blighthollows, @owlpet123

Hello! This is a broad general ping just to let everyone know I will be transitioning to using the new on-site pinglist feature! If you would like to stay on the pinglists for this hatchery, please subscribe to them by clicking the widgets found in the pinglists post! Special requests are still being tracked individually and I will continue to use my manual ping lists for the next few weeks.

Also, I will have a buuuunch of hatchlings for sale come Sunday so look forward to that!
Pinging... everyone!
@softatrocity, @trilema, @kasarian, @blighthollows, @owlpet123

Hello! This is a broad general ping just to let everyone know I will be transitioning to using the new on-site pinglist feature! If you would like to stay on the pinglists for this hatchery, please subscribe to them by clicking the widgets found in the pinglists post! Special requests are still being tracked individually and I will continue to use my manual ping lists for the next few weeks.

Also, I will have a buuuunch of hatchlings for sale come Sunday so look forward to that!
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen

@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!

@charming tchotchke - Black Lights, @charming tchotchke - General, @charming tchotchke - Star Stickers
  • Star Stickers, Bananas, and Blacklights have been added to the Sales post!
  • Also in the sales post are a couple hatchlings from my kitsugi pair.
  • A reminder that NATURE has dom this week and I offer discounts for both NATURE CLANS and NATURE DISCORD MEMBERS and these discounts STACK! Ping me here with the dragon you're interested in for as much at 30% off the list price!
@charming tchotchke - Black Lights, @charming tchotchke - General, @charming tchotchke - Star Stickers
  • Star Stickers, Bananas, and Blacklights have been added to the Sales post!
  • Also in the sales post are a couple hatchlings from my kitsugi pair.
  • A reminder that NATURE has dom this week and I offer discounts for both NATURE CLANS and NATURE DISCORD MEMBERS and these discounts STACK! Ping me here with the dragon you're interested in for as much at 30% off the list price!
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen

@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!

1 2 3 4