Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Village Collection?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25
@amalythea

I can breed you a Seere egg now! Just let me know whenever you’re ready/think you would be c:
@amalythea

I can breed you a Seere egg now! Just let me know whenever you’re ready/think you would be c:
@amalythia

Agh, typo above ^
@amalythia

Agh, typo above ^
[quote name="Holi" date="2023-09-16 05:56:18" ] @analythia Omg I would do anything for a Porta too! I would love to be added to that if you breed them! On another note, my Seere pair is almost ready to breed and I should be able to send you an egg either late today or tomorrow (: [/quote] @amalythia Just realized I somehow managed to make a typo here too; it’s been a long week…
Holi wrote on 2023-09-16 05:56:18:
@analythia

Omg I would do anything for a Porta too! I would love to be added to that if you breed them! On another note, my Seere pair is almost ready to breed and I should be able to send you an egg either late today or tomorrow (:

@amalythia

Just realized I somehow managed to make a typo here too; it’s been a long week…
@gumiho

Aside from your first dragon, it takes eggs 1+ days to hatch, and generally around that time to progress through each stage. The option to “adore” a dragon in each stage (shows up once they’re close to progressing to the next stage) can cut a few hours off/potentially longer depending on when the option appears. It seems to be random as far as I’ve heard and experienced. Rarer dragons generally take longer to become adults and vice-versa, and you can stall or speed up growth depending on how well you take care of a dragon, which can be useful when trying for personalities with specific requirements. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability! As would others who play, I’m sure (:
@gumiho

Aside from your first dragon, it takes eggs 1+ days to hatch, and generally around that time to progress through each stage. The option to “adore” a dragon in each stage (shows up once they’re close to progressing to the next stage) can cut a few hours off/potentially longer depending on when the option appears. It seems to be random as far as I’ve heard and experienced. Rarer dragons generally take longer to become adults and vice-versa, and you can stall or speed up growth depending on how well you take care of a dragon, which can be useful when trying for personalities with specific requirements. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them to the best of my ability! As would others who play, I’m sure (:
@Holi ahh thank you so much!! honestly im a little anxious for my dragons to grow because i want more, they all look so cute lol

probably good that it's time gated because i would be refreshing it all day... >.>
@Holi ahh thank you so much!! honestly im a little anxious for my dragons to grow because i want more, they all look so cute lol

probably good that it's time gated because i would be refreshing it all day... >.>
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
@Amalythia I'd like to be added to all the pinglists please!
Side note; I have a pair to breed hydragons, frost, and a few other rares if that's something anyone's intrested in, also getting an angel pair grown!
@Amalythia I'd like to be added to all the pinglists please!
Side note; I have a pair to breed hydragons, frost, and a few other rares if that's something anyone's intrested in, also getting an angel pair grown!
@gumiho

Totally understand! I love that the game is relatively low-maintenance, it’s like I get to check on it and get a little boost of serotonin from seeing my dragons grow :’) definitely teaches patience, though!
@gumiho

Totally understand! I love that the game is relatively low-maintenance, it’s like I get to check on it and get a little boost of serotonin from seeing my dragons grow :’) definitely teaches patience, though!
This thread made me decide to try and give it a go....

I found it wasn't really for me; it was overwhelming and somewhat boring.
This thread made me decide to try and give it a go....

I found it wasn't really for me; it was overwhelming and somewhat boring.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png
94411743.png
I got a quest in which I need to have a score of 300m or more in the Jump minigame. My record? 24m. How does it work and how does one get better results than this?
I got a quest in which I need to have a score of 300m or more in the Jump minigame. My record? 24m. How does it work and how does one get better results than this?
@Xionahri
You can tap & hold the line more than 1 time per game round, saying bc I assume that you may have not know about this as it's not really clearly stated in how to play IIRC and this result looks like an effect of only one tap & hold to me.
@Xionahri
You can tap & hold the line more than 1 time per game round, saying bc I assume that you may have not know about this as it's not really clearly stated in how to play IIRC and this result looks like an effect of only one tap & hold to me.
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25