Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lunar Cove Joint Art Shop {PING}
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@sm06sm
Hi! My slots are actually all taken for this time around ;v;
(Accidentally forgot to update the top of my main section askdjfhasdjfh)
Thank you so much for your interest though!! ♥
@sm06sm
Hi! My slots are actually all taken for this time around ;v;
(Accidentally forgot to update the top of my main section askdjfhasdjfh)
Thank you so much for your interest though!! ♥
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
@Octobrush Here are the completed comms of Cami and Luci! ♥ Thank you so much for the generous tip; I hope I did them justice! Tried to make their portraits match ^^ For credit my TH account is LusciousLavender :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZHiRbti.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eb1mNuM.png[/img]
@Octobrush
Here are the completed comms of Cami and Luci! ♥
Thank you so much for the generous tip; I hope I did them justice!
Tried to make their portraits match ^^
For credit my TH account is LusciousLavender :D

ZHiRbti.png

eb1mNuM.png
Novalunosis
@Novalunosis

They're both beautiful oh my goodness thank you so much!!! The fact that you made both portraits match is the sweetest thing too ;w;<333 You art style is so pretty, and I love how they both look in your style!!<33

Thank you for agreeing to do portraits of the two! It's the least I can do on my behalf! Would it be okay if I upload this to their toyhouse profiles? If so under what name/site would you like as credit or is fr okay? No worries if not but thank you so much once again!! I really love what you did with them!
@Novalunosis

They're both beautiful oh my goodness thank you so much!!! The fact that you made both portraits match is the sweetest thing too ;w;<333 You art style is so pretty, and I love how they both look in your style!!<33

Thank you for agreeing to do portraits of the two! It's the least I can do on my behalf! Would it be okay if I upload this to their toyhouse profiles? If so under what name/site would you like as credit or is fr okay? No worries if not but thank you so much once again!! I really love what you did with them!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

@Octobrush
Aaaa so glad that you like them!! ;v;
I’m perfectly fine with you uploading them!
My Toyhouse is LusciousLavender for credit ^^
@Octobrush
Aaaa so glad that you like them!! ;v;
I’m perfectly fine with you uploading them!
My Toyhouse is LusciousLavender for credit ^^
Novalunosis
@stormandsea Checking in with my initial draft so far! Does everything look alright? ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/mAKhvCj.png[/img]
@stormandsea
Checking in with my initial draft so far!
Does everything look alright? ^^
mAKhvCj.png
Novalunosis
@Novalunosis yes!!! she looks gorgeous omg - the only thing is that she has feathers on her ears that i forgot to mention aa sorry! always forget this detail - it's like here but in the same dark blue as her wings :') this is looking beautiful thank you so much!
@Novalunosis yes!!! she looks gorgeous omg - the only thing is that she has feathers on her ears that i forgot to mention aa sorry! always forget this detail - it's like here but in the same dark blue as her wings :') this is looking beautiful thank you so much!
0f3f7b8b731cdf032a138f902992a590881da0bc.gif
f48af89b7bc7e030b61a5bc849531663d27e6ac3.gif
78d3041a52ef01dc82c1d65ac1568ea5b046f78a.gif
@stormandsea noted!
Thanks for letting me know and I'll add the feathers in during the rendering process :)
@stormandsea noted!
Thanks for letting me know and I'll add the feathers in during the rendering process :)
Novalunosis
@stormandsea Finished comm is ready for pickup! ^^ Hope you like it; I tried to incorporate the darker plant-based elements! Edit: delivered through Discord instead! :D Received by client ♥ [img]https://i.imgur.com/MOZgu25.png[/img]
@stormandsea
Finished comm is ready for pickup! ^^
Hope you like it; I tried to incorporate the darker plant-based elements!
Edit: delivered through Discord instead! :D Received by client ♥

MOZgu25.png
Novalunosis
[size=1] @Wolfkai @Joule @Aurorafulnight @Aslanda @MicMac03 @Annoyed @Sonaro @RainbowGay @Exiwa @Stolen @Akibun @yumehisakawa @commoncomitatus @KasumiDragon @Hellnokitty @Hardestadt @Tynethyne @prettykitty426 @Noctiferous @heycharlie @RareVermillion @Fellefan @CosmicZeb @EleanoraOfTheSky @paperina @Erytheus @RandomPebble @Disillusionist @aeons @Arkrider410 @pooses @DeathDino @Basileia @UZaaki9 @ChrisGhoul @Tomata @Omiii @Skadiv @stormandsea @OnyxBat[/size] [s]Hi all! Hope you're doing well! I'm currently opening two slots for fractal humanoid busts. (I can also do a gijinka for any dragon you want one of!) The drawing below is one of my most recent examples of these <3[/s] Closing these for now! Thanks! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/pjyT9Bg.png[/img] Pricing is PWYW above 500g for now. Depending on the amount of people interested, it is not necessarily first come first serve. Hope you all have a nice day/night!

@Wolfkai @Joule @Aurorafulnight @Aslanda @MicMac03 @Annoyed @Sonaro @RainbowGay @Exiwa @Stolen
@Akibun @yumehisakawa @commoncomitatus @KasumiDragon @Hellnokitty @Hardestadt @Tynethyne @prettykitty426
@Noctiferous @heycharlie @RareVermillion @Fellefan @CosmicZeb @EleanoraOfTheSky @paperina @Erytheus @RandomPebble @Disillusionist @aeons @Arkrider410 @pooses @DeathDino @Basileia @UZaaki9 @ChrisGhoul @Tomata @Omiii @Skadiv @stormandsea @OnyxBat

Hi all! Hope you're doing well! I'm currently opening two slots for fractal humanoid busts. (I can also do a gijinka for any dragon you want one of!) The drawing below is one of my most recent examples of these <3 Closing these for now! Thanks! ^^

pjyT9Bg.png

Pricing is PWYW above 500g for now. Depending on the amount of people interested, it is not necessarily first come first serve. Hope you all have a nice day/night!
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
helloo could you take me off pinglists please? I'm on FR so little these days that I don't really have excess currency to spend T^T
helloo could you take me off pinglists please? I'm on FR so little these days that I don't really have excess currency to spend T^T
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27