Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lunar Cove Joint Art Shop {PING}
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Novalunosis are you still open as well? :0 would you be willing to try a toned/polished bust of https://toyhou.se/3636598.kkyrann? i would say toned but I assume that it is only one color or monochrome right?

@Lunisolace by humanoids, would you consider doing very chibified anthros :0 or especially anthros with flat faces like felines? also what is your rate for PWYW on these, any starting point?
@Novalunosis are you still open as well? :0 would you be willing to try a toned/polished bust of https://toyhou.se/3636598.kkyrann? i would say toned but I assume that it is only one color or monochrome right?

@Lunisolace by humanoids, would you consider doing very chibified anthros :0 or especially anthros with flat faces like felines? also what is your rate for PWYW on these, any starting point?
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Slot 1 has been claimed through private message!
I have one slot left ^^
(May be willing to add another if a character inspires me a lot tho! :0)
Slot 1 has been claimed through private message!
I have one slot left ^^
(May be willing to add another if a character inspires me a lot tho! :0)
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
@DeathDino
Ahhh hi there! I would be willing to try drawing a toned bust of her ^^
(and yes my toned busts mainly stick to one specific neutral-themed color (Ex: Gray, Black, or Brown and varying hues of it!)

Were you thinking of her humanoid/dragon form?

Here's the form for your convenience!
~ Commission type:
~ Character reference(s):
~ Payment type (gems, treasure, USD, eggs, or mix):
~ Notes (Personality, expression, etc.):
~ Anything else:
@DeathDino
Ahhh hi there! I would be willing to try drawing a toned bust of her ^^
(and yes my toned busts mainly stick to one specific neutral-themed color (Ex: Gray, Black, or Brown and varying hues of it!)

Were you thinking of her humanoid/dragon form?

Here's the form for your convenience!
~ Commission type:
~ Character reference(s):
~ Payment type (gems, treasure, USD, eggs, or mix):
~ Notes (Personality, expression, etc.):
~ Anything else:
Novalunosis
@DeathDino
I will consider it! What is the character you had in mind? I'd need to take a look at it to make a definite decision c:
@DeathDino
I will consider it! What is the character you had in mind? I'd need to take a look at it to make a definite decision c:
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
@Novalunosis
You both have such lovely art! Apologies if I misread, but if you still have a slot open would you be open to two polished humanoid busts (or both in one image) or is it one character per slot? I would pay in gems and am happy to pay extra since it's two.

These are the characters for reference:
Cami and Luci
Toyhouse profiles if it helps: https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami and https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci

You're welcome to do as you wish and pick their pose/expressions/outfits/jewelry/etc. If not then no worries! Thank you so much for your time! (Edit: Also i would be happy to properly fill out a form should you accept!)
@Novalunosis
You both have such lovely art! Apologies if I misread, but if you still have a slot open would you be open to two polished humanoid busts (or both in one image) or is it one character per slot? I would pay in gems and am happy to pay extra since it's two.

These are the characters for reference:
Cami and Luci
Toyhouse profiles if it helps: https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami and https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci

You're welcome to do as you wish and pick their pose/expressions/outfits/jewelry/etc. If not then no worries! Thank you so much for your time! (Edit: Also i would be happy to properly fill out a form should you accept!)
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Lunisolace - I was thinking maybe a chibi sheet this character for a nice bit of a revamp for her design :)

And @Novalunosis def her dragon form! I'll fill this out for now but would you mind if I wait for Luni to get back to me before I settle on the funds? Otherwise I can just focus on this comm and do a mix of gems/treasure ^^

~ Commission type: Toned bust
~ Character reference(s): 1 & 2 (can be drawn with/without beak based on these), 3 (accurate horn size), 4 (crystal growth if necessary)
~ Payment type (gems, treasure, USD, eggs, or mix): Mix
~ Notes (Personality, expression, etc.): She has a typically western style dragon head with optional beak or no beak! She does have runes on the side of her body which change color (along with the indents of her horns/underbelly), feel free to either copy the runes or make some up, or change them entirely into something more tattoo like! She is very elegant but fearsome.
~ Anything else: Maybe a dark tone either black/red or black/purple leaning?
@Lunisolace - I was thinking maybe a chibi sheet this character for a nice bit of a revamp for her design :)

And @Novalunosis def her dragon form! I'll fill this out for now but would you mind if I wait for Luni to get back to me before I settle on the funds? Otherwise I can just focus on this comm and do a mix of gems/treasure ^^

~ Commission type: Toned bust
~ Character reference(s): 1 & 2 (can be drawn with/without beak based on these), 3 (accurate horn size), 4 (crystal growth if necessary)
~ Payment type (gems, treasure, USD, eggs, or mix): Mix
~ Notes (Personality, expression, etc.): She has a typically western style dragon head with optional beak or no beak! She does have runes on the side of her body which change color (along with the indents of her horns/underbelly), feel free to either copy the runes or make some up, or change them entirely into something more tattoo like! She is very elegant but fearsome.
~ Anything else: Maybe a dark tone either black/red or black/purple leaning?
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Octobrush
Aww thank you for the compliment!! ♥
I do still have a slot open as of now, though I'm used to doing one character per slot ^^'
Was there a specific character of the two that you'd prefer in my style?

(They look super cute together tho omg I might throw in a smol experimental doodle of them together as a little thank you gift!)
@Octobrush
Aww thank you for the compliment!! ♥
I do still have a slot open as of now, though I'm used to doing one character per slot ^^'
Was there a specific character of the two that you'd prefer in my style?

(They look super cute together tho omg I might throw in a smol experimental doodle of them together as a little thank you gift!)
Novalunosis
@DeathDino
Gotcha! And sure you can wait on Luni's response before confirming ^^
@DeathDino
Gotcha! And sure you can wait on Luni's response before confirming ^^
Novalunosis
@Novalunosis

Understandable!! Thank you very much for letting me know!!<333
I've been a little fussy with them and try to get art of both of them in case I can't get a slot of the other in the future, but I really appreciate you asking!! c: <3

(Omg that's very sweet of you to say! Thank you!!;w; <3 If you do I would definitely at the very least tip you your kindness jsdghksdhgk)
@Novalunosis

Understandable!! Thank you very much for letting me know!!<333
I've been a little fussy with them and try to get art of both of them in case I can't get a slot of the other in the future, but I really appreciate you asking!! c: <3

(Omg that's very sweet of you to say! Thank you!!;w; <3 If you do I would definitely at the very least tip you your kindness jsdghksdhgk)
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush

Hmm I've decided that I'll make an exception and allow an order of 2 polished busts (they'll be separate artworks but I can coordinate them to match?) just because I love those two so much ;v;

If that's alright then feel free to fill out the form, but if not that's fine too! ^^
@Octobrush

Hmm I've decided that I'll make an exception and allow an order of 2 polished busts (they'll be separate artworks but I can coordinate them to match?) just because I love those two so much ;v;

If that's alright then feel free to fill out the form, but if not that's fine too! ^^
Novalunosis
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27