Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | yet another biolocke
1 2 3
[center][b][size=5]DAY 17[/b][/size] [item=Zeeba Horn] [emoji=star size=1] - 50 Words aand I didn't wrote the idea I had for Tethys :D [s](but it's bc I wrote a lot yesterday)[/s] but anyway. I'll do it today + the other character. [/center] edit (september 10): So, I think I'm pretty done with Tethy's basics! I wrote 214 words in portuguese that I'll late translate it. meanwhile I felt like redoing (or rather finishing) his outfit and it was just... yeah I def. changed even his story to fit the looks. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54683806&skin=0&apparel=768,25029,25033,22833,2957&xt=dressing.png[/img] and I also add chickweed and removed the parched paper. it's very likely that I'll add more stuff later
DAY 17

Zeeba Horn
- 50 Words

aand I didn't wrote the idea I had for Tethys :D (but it's bc I wrote a lot yesterday)
but anyway. I'll do it today + the other character.

edit (september 10):

So, I think I'm pretty done with Tethy's basics! I wrote 214 words in portuguese that I'll late translate it.

meanwhile I felt like redoing (or rather finishing) his outfit and it was just...
yeah I def. changed even his story to fit the looks.

dragon?did=54683806&skin=0&apparel=768,25029,25033,22833,2957&xt=dressing.png

and I also add chickweed and removed the parched paper. it's very likely that I'll add more stuff later
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][b][size=5]DAY 18[/size][/b] [item=Discarded Nest Material] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] - 100 words can you believe that soon enough I might be like. ten days for a month?[/center]
DAY 18

Discarded Nest Material

- 100 words

can you believe that soon enough I might be like. ten days for a month?
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][size=5][b]DAY 19[/b][/size] [item=Four-Spot Mealworm] [emoji=insect size=1] - One strength, one weakness oh thank god a break from writing[/center]
DAY 19

Four-Spot Mealworm

- One strength, one weakness

oh thank god a break from writing
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][b][size=5]DAY 20[/b][/size] [item=Clown Shrimp] [emoji=seafood size=1] - Describe the dragon's role in the clan time to introduce a new dragon! everyone, I want you all to meet Swiftstriker! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88437862][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/884379/88437862_350.png[/img][/url] yes, the dragon from my profile at moment. she's one of the best warriors in the clan, attacking first and making questions later type of gal. I plan to lvl up her to 25
DAY 20

Clown Shrimp

- Describe the dragon's role in the clan

time to introduce a new dragon! everyone, I want you all to meet Swiftstriker!

88437862_350.png

yes, the dragon from my profile at moment.
she's one of the best warriors in the clan, attacking first and making questions later type of gal.
I plan to lvl up her to 25
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
hey guys, since my mental health decided to go down on a waterslide and now I'm suffering the consequences of it,

this challenge is under indefinite hiatus
hey guys, since my mental health decided to go down on a waterslide and now I'm suffering the consequences of it,

this challenge is under indefinite hiatus
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
1 2 3