Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | yet another biolocke
1 2 3
[center][size=5][b]DAY 7[/b][/size] [item=Rough Shalehorn] [emoji=star size=1] - 50 words aand that's another 150 words to do, everybody! wish me luck lol (but I think I'm gonna share between the dergs)
DAY 7

Rough Shalehorn
- 50 words

aand that's another 150 words to do, everybody! wish me luck lol
(but I think I'm gonna share between the dergs)
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][size=5][b]DAY 8[/b][/size] [item=Celestial Horn] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] - 100 words and now let's add more 100 words to the collection lol at this rate I'm gonna end up making a short story[/center] edit (02/09/23): Here's for [url="https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54683806"]Tethys[/url], 315 words: "Tethys has always been a storyteller. Since his younger age he has been creating them in a blink of an eye, getting inspiration from just some cool bugs he found on the ground to the most astonishing news on the journals. As he grew up, he also discovered something called "gold"; or even money. As a dragon interested in shiny things, he, of course, enjoyed collecting those small, shiny coins. And soon enough, Tethys found himself knowing a lot about them and wanting more and more. In attempt of getting the shiny coin he enjoyed, Tethys found a job. He was bad at staying in jobs. Not that he picked fights with the dragons that worked there or his boss, but rather he quite noticed that doing the same, everyday thing was tiring for him and he needed more than that. But he needed those pennies. He loved collecting them and liked to see his growing hoard. So he stayed. One day, the wildclaw ended up telling stories to some hatchlings, since he was paid for it. He was recommended by a friend of his friend who knew he liked to tell stories. Soon enough, he noticed he liked that and wondered why he didn't thought of it before. Quickly as the idea came, Tethys in the middle of creating and telling stories in a attempt of making his hoard grow. He was getting money for being on a stage and read a book out loud, or even a tell quick story, making something on spot for a crowd and whoever else wanted to listen. With stories he had ideas with, he wrote and sold books. He was quick on writing them; not caring much if the reviews were positive or not - but always making sure he wrote something he enjoyed, because there was no point in making money out of something he hated."
DAY 8

Celestial Horn
- 100 words

and now let's add more 100 words to the collection lol
at this rate I'm gonna end up making a short story

edit (02/09/23):

Here's for Tethys, 315 words:

"Tethys has always been a storyteller. Since his younger age he has been creating them in a blink of an eye, getting inspiration from just some cool bugs he found on the ground to the most astonishing news on the journals.

As he grew up, he also discovered something called "gold"; or even money. As a dragon interested in shiny things, he, of course, enjoyed collecting those small, shiny coins. And soon enough, Tethys found himself knowing a lot about them and wanting more and more.

In attempt of getting the shiny coin he enjoyed, Tethys found a job. He was bad at staying in jobs. Not that he picked fights with the dragons that worked there or his boss, but rather he quite noticed that doing the same, everyday thing was tiring for him and he needed more than that. But he needed those pennies. He loved collecting them and liked to see his growing hoard. So he stayed.

One day, the wildclaw ended up telling stories to some hatchlings, since he was paid for it. He was recommended by a friend of his friend who knew he liked to tell stories.

Soon enough, he noticed he liked that and wondered why he didn't thought of it before. Quickly as the idea came, Tethys in the middle of creating and telling stories in a attempt of making his hoard grow. He was getting money for being on a stage and read a book out loud, or even a tell quick story, making something on spot for a crowd and whoever else wanted to listen. With stories he had ideas with, he wrote and sold books. He was quick on writing them; not caring much if the reviews were positive or not - but always making sure he wrote something he enjoyed, because there was no point in making money out of something he hated."
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][size=5][b]DAY 9[/b][/size] [item=ambush] [emoji=coliseum team size=1] - BBC Code ooh nice! coding! today I plan on writing the pending lore and then I'll see who gets the coding c: edit: Tethys got 300 words, [url="https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78474942"]Poison[/url] got a simple "columns" coding. edit 2: I also removed the ancient knife from tethys and gave him Forgotten Poet's Tools and intact parchment but I think I'll focus more on the "gold" side of him next time
DAY 9

Ambush

- BBC Code

ooh nice! coding! today I plan on writing the pending lore
and then I'll see who gets the coding c:

edit:
Tethys got 300 words, Poison got a simple "columns" coding.

edit 2:
I also removed the ancient knife from tethys and gave him Forgotten Poet's Tools and intact parchment but I think I'll focus more on the "gold" side of him next time
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][size=5][b]DAY 10[/b][/size] [item=Used Cartography Ink] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] - 100 words may shadowbinder be with me 'cuz i have no much energy for that lol[/center] edit (September 7th): extended Poison's last paragraph "Poison enjoys parties. Parties and have fun and friendly fights with other dragons. She can be loud and have quite the obnoxious behaviour. Because of her brash nature, some dragons think she’s not fit to be a leader, thinking she’s too careless or cares more about her own enjoyment then of the dragons she’s supposed to care. She tries not to prove herself too much or punish them, because in the end, those dragons do still follow her orders and loyally serves their clan. But Poison is still uncertain how far her dragons will obey her, sometimes fearing for her own life. Some dragons already challenged her for her leadership and, obviously, she won over them all. And still, nothing will remove the idea that she’s going to die by the paws of one of her dragons." that's 137 words and now 263 to go
DAY 10

Used Cartography Ink
- 100 words

may shadowbinder be with me 'cuz i have no much energy for that lol

edit (September 7th): extended Poison's last paragraph

"Poison enjoys parties. Parties and have fun and friendly fights with other dragons. She can be loud and have quite the obnoxious behaviour. Because of her brash nature, some dragons think she’s not fit to be a leader, thinking she’s too careless or cares more about her own enjoyment then of the dragons she’s supposed to care. She tries not to prove herself too much or punish them, because in the end, those dragons do still follow her orders and loyally serves their clan.

But Poison is still uncertain how far her dragons will obey her, sometimes fearing for her own life. Some dragons already challenged her for her leadership and, obviously, she won over them all. And still, nothing will remove the idea that she’s going to die by the paws of one of her dragons."

that's 137 words and now 263 to go
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][size=5][b]DAY 11[/b][/size] [item=Carnival Angelfish] [emoji=seafood size=1] - Describe the dragon's role in the clan oh shoot! I did that already with the other two dragons :o think am gonna add a new one! .... meet Blackmoon! he's Poison's personal bodyguard [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55543171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555432/55543171_350.png[/img][/url] I mean, he already was a bodyguard from way before, he just didn't had an actual lore or reason to be. but now im gonna start to give him "focus" (or as much focus as this challenge lets me give)
DAY 11

Carnival Angelfish

- Describe the dragon's role in the clan

oh shoot! I did that already with the other two dragons :o
think am gonna add a new one!

meet Blackmoon!
he's Poison's personal bodyguard

55543171_350.png

I mean, he already was a bodyguard from way before, he just didn't had an actual lore or reason to be.
but now im gonna start to give him "focus" (or as much focus as this challenge lets me give)
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][size=5][b]DAY 12[/b][/size] [item=Turtle Shell] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] - 100 words and that's 200. that's enough for me to write something I might just start on Blackmoon's lore. .... but how does a bodyguard is formed?
DAY 12

Turtle Shell

- 100 words

and that's 200. that's enough for me to write something
I might just start on Blackmoon's lore.

but how does a bodyguard is formed?
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][size=5][b]DAY 13[/b][/size] [item=Iron Nugget] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] - 100 words sheesh that's 300 words. I better do something about it quick (also I think I've been writing about a whole city instead of a clan lol)
DAY 13

Iron Nugget
- 100 words

sheesh that's 300 words. I better do something about it quick
(also I think I've been writing about a whole city instead of a clan lol)
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][b][size=5]DAY 14[/size][/b] [item=Preserved Petals] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] - 100 words that's it i quit. I'm gonna try to find another dragon to write about.[/center] edit (September 7th): it seems I gave up on Blackmoon and went for Winterbloom with 295 words. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83563260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835633/83563260_350.png[/img][/url] "With a curious personality and a passion for the studies, it wasn’t hard to see Winterbloom always carrying a book in his talons. The dragon always had a liking in researches and getting updates around the world, specially if it was about politics. His family, in the beginning didn’t understand it very well why was his son so curious about such complex interest but he always said that that was the magic and fun in it, even if it could be annoying or down right ridiculous at times, but they supported either way. Or supported in the ways they could, at least. He wasn’t born into a prestigious family so Winter always had to fetch things for himself and multiple of his lessons were self-taught. As a dragon that learned a lot of Tangled Wood’s laws by himself and were ever in plenty debates, that sure brought some attention. Some dragons were unbelievable of this acting. How could such dragon learn all about Sornieth’s politics alone?! – well, that was a lie. But it seems that the others did not care much for it. But others were hopeful and proud of Winter, to the point that one of the [NAME NEEDED] decided to gladly pay for his tutorage on a wealthy academy. And such fuss did not go amiss for [clan]’s leader, Poison. She heard such wonders of said dragon that she went to look for him herself, finding Winter, the ever so sweet and gentle Winterbloom who possessed such sharp mind. When rumors made itself true, Poison didn’t wasted time and made him her own personal advisor. Now Winter lives close to her (palace?), possessing riches he gladly accepts and gives it back to his family as a very generous “thank you” for supporting him." I am MORE THAN SURE that this is not how politics works. I don't care about how it works at moment. In a future I could care and change this, yes, but at as I post, this, I do not care.
DAY 14

Preserved Petals

- 100 words

that's it i quit.
I'm gonna try to find another dragon to write about.

edit (September 7th):

it seems I gave up on Blackmoon and went for Winterbloom with 295 words.

83563260_350.png

"With a curious personality and a passion for the studies, it wasn’t hard to see Winterbloom always carrying a book in his talons. The dragon always had a liking in researches and getting updates around the world, specially if it was about politics.

His family, in the beginning didn’t understand it very well why was his son so curious about such complex interest but he always said that that was the magic and fun in it, even if it could be annoying or down right ridiculous at times, but they supported either way.

Or supported in the ways they could, at least. He wasn’t born into a prestigious family so Winter always had to fetch things for himself and multiple of his lessons were self-taught.

As a dragon that learned a lot of Tangled Wood’s laws by himself and were ever in plenty debates, that sure brought some attention. Some dragons were unbelievable of this acting. How could such dragon learn all about Sornieth’s politics alone?! – well, that was a lie. But it seems that the others did not care much for it.

But others were hopeful and proud of Winter, to the point that one of the [NAME NEEDED] decided to gladly pay for his tutorage on a wealthy academy.

And such fuss did not go amiss for [clan]’s leader, Poison.

She heard such wonders of said dragon that she went to look for him herself, finding Winter, the ever so sweet and gentle Winterbloom who possessed such sharp mind. When rumors made itself true, Poison didn’t wasted time and made him her own personal advisor.

Now Winter lives close to her (palace?), possessing riches he gladly accepts and gives it back to his family as a very generous “thank you” for supporting him."

I am MORE THAN SURE that this is not how politics works. I don't care about how it works at moment. In a future I could care and change this, yes, but at as I post, this, I do not care.
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][b][size=5]DAY 15[/size][/b] [item=Cursed Tuft of Fur] [emoji=star size=1] - 50 words aand here we go again! [/center] [center]edit (09/07/23)[/center] [center]my boy blackmoon finally has something and it's nothing more than 56 words lol poor guy[/center] "Blackmoon is a collector of many antique things. One could say he’s a historian because of the amount stuff he has, which though it is true that he does has a knowledge on history because of it, he much rather enjoys the way the statues fill up his shelf and the beautiful paintings on his walls. "
DAY 15

Cursed Tuft of Fur

- 50 words

aand here we go again!

edit (09/07/23)
my boy blackmoon finally has something and it's nothing
more than 56 words lol poor guy

"Blackmoon is a collector of many antique things. One could say he’s a historian because of the amount stuff he has, which though it is true that he does has a knowledge on history because of it, he much rather enjoys the way the statues fill up his shelf and the beautiful paintings on his walls. "
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
[center][b][size=5]DAY 16[/size][/b] [item=Storyteller's Strings] [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] - 100 words well that just gave me some inspo for tethys
DAY 16

Storyteller's Strings
- 100 words

well that just gave me some inspo for tethys
AtXvu0n.gif
... she/her; ...
fr+4; ...
biolocke;
collecting familiars;
1 2 3