Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Students, rank your classes this year!
1 2 3
Tfw sad uni student that doesn't really like their degree
  1. Introduction to Creative Writing: ugh the prof and the teaching assistants are rays of sunshine and I cannot emphasize how nice they are. Also there isn't too much work so I won't die from my other classes.
  2. Sociology of Family: I love sociology. I'm looking forward to studying more sociology.
  3. Management Information Systems: tech is cool ig? Part of my family does IT so I'm not incredibly screwed.
  4. Financial Accounting: I've never done accounting but eh.
  5. Managerial Accounting: same as above.
  6. Managerial Economics: I can do math. I suck at statistics. I suck at microeconomics.
  7. Employment Relationship: why graded participation, why???
  8. Intro to Finance: oh boy finance bros galore
  9. Op-log Management: just honestly not feeling it
  10. Career Fundamentals: coffee chats, presentations, lots of work for one (1) singular credit
  11. Intro to Marketing: presentations, group projects, graded participation, timed prep quizzes...
So kids, remember, don't go for a degree solely for the job prospects or else you become old and grumpy like me.
Tfw sad uni student that doesn't really like their degree
  1. Introduction to Creative Writing: ugh the prof and the teaching assistants are rays of sunshine and I cannot emphasize how nice they are. Also there isn't too much work so I won't die from my other classes.
  2. Sociology of Family: I love sociology. I'm looking forward to studying more sociology.
  3. Management Information Systems: tech is cool ig? Part of my family does IT so I'm not incredibly screwed.
  4. Financial Accounting: I've never done accounting but eh.
  5. Managerial Accounting: same as above.
  6. Managerial Economics: I can do math. I suck at statistics. I suck at microeconomics.
  7. Employment Relationship: why graded participation, why???
  8. Intro to Finance: oh boy finance bros galore
  9. Op-log Management: just honestly not feeling it
  10. Career Fundamentals: coffee chats, presentations, lots of work for one (1) singular credit
  11. Intro to Marketing: presentations, group projects, graded participation, timed prep quizzes...
So kids, remember, don't go for a degree solely for the job prospects or else you become old and grumpy like me.
1. Moviegoer's Guide to the Future. On top of being a relatively easy class, it's fun too! We watch a sci-fi movie once a week, discuss the technology seen in the film, and talk about the implications of the technology used.
2. Earth Science in the Southwest. No exams, which is pretty nice! The lectures are easy to follow and the professor's chill. Not a very stressful class at all.
3. Hydrology. It only took the first lecture for me to realize I might be a bit out of my depth... Turns out the class is primarily taken by sustainability and civil engineering majors rather than geology majors like myself. Fortunately, we do all our work in groups so I've got some peeps I can rely on if I don't get something.
4. Popular Music: Michael Jackson. I only rank this one low relative to my other classes because the work is a bit tedious. Mainly the discussion assignments. The listening assignments are pretty easy and I get to listen to music while doing them.

Unranked: Religion in America. Turns out this online course doesn't start until next month.
1. Moviegoer's Guide to the Future. On top of being a relatively easy class, it's fun too! We watch a sci-fi movie once a week, discuss the technology seen in the film, and talk about the implications of the technology used.
2. Earth Science in the Southwest. No exams, which is pretty nice! The lectures are easy to follow and the professor's chill. Not a very stressful class at all.
3. Hydrology. It only took the first lecture for me to realize I might be a bit out of my depth... Turns out the class is primarily taken by sustainability and civil engineering majors rather than geology majors like myself. Fortunately, we do all our work in groups so I've got some peeps I can rely on if I don't get something.
4. Popular Music: Michael Jackson. I only rank this one low relative to my other classes because the work is a bit tedious. Mainly the discussion assignments. The listening assignments are pretty easy and I get to listen to music while doing them.

Unranked: Religion in America. Turns out this online course doesn't start until next month.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 3