Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Students, rank your classes this year!
1 2 3
@Lexusss

Crash Course videos for me have been once every month or so (even less in public school; my last history teacher played some other guy’s videos every now and then and I hated them lol), so that’s likely where the difference is.

I hope you can get a study hall next year! If not, there might be some opportunities to help if there are after school events for the elementary kids (although that may require knowing the teachers and such; I could be underestimating it because my mom’s a teacher so she has ~connections~).
@Lexusss

Crash Course videos for me have been once every month or so (even less in public school; my last history teacher played some other guy’s videos every now and then and I hated them lol), so that’s likely where the difference is.

I hope you can get a study hall next year! If not, there might be some opportunities to help if there are after school events for the elementary kids (although that may require knowing the teachers and such; I could be underestimating it because my mom’s a teacher so she has ~connections~).
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
[quote name="@ThatOneRose" date="2023-09-13 09:35:18" ] @/Lexusss Crash Course videos for me have been once every month or so (even less in public school; my last history teacher played some other guy’s videos every now and then and I hated them lol), so that’s likely where the difference is. I hope you can get a study hall next year! If not, there might be some opportunities to help if there are after school events for the elementary kids (although that may require knowing the teachers and such; I could be underestimating it because my mom’s a teacher so she has ~connections~). [/quote] Hah yeah if only I could be so lucky xD just feels like sometimes teachers don't teach anymore
@ThatOneRose wrote on 2023-09-13 09:35:18:
@/Lexusss

Hah yeah if only I could be so lucky xD just feels like sometimes teachers don't teach anymore
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
im taking a kinda weird program where its like.. introduction to science/tech/math stuff??? and CURRENTLY i only have two classes XD so ill rank em <3

1. biology
i like biology. genes and stuff??? heck yeah!
2. math
i Hate math

and if we include the courses im taking after october!! it would be
1. biology
2. physics
glorified math but a little more practical so its ok. also i have a celebrity* teacher
3. math

*hes a well known physicist like. in my country and thats it lol
im taking a kinda weird program where its like.. introduction to science/tech/math stuff??? and CURRENTLY i only have two classes XD so ill rank em <3

1. biology
2. math
i Hate math

1. biology
2. physics
glorified math but a little more practical so its ok. also i have a celebrity* teacher
3. math

pinging is always ok!
plague.gifattempt.png smaller_harajuku.pngwind.gif
[quote name="skadegladje" date="2023-09-13 09:58:48" ] im taking a kinda weird program where its like.. introduction to science/tech/math stuff??? and CURRENTLY i only have two classes XD so ill rank em <3 1. biology i like biology. genes and stuff??? heck yeah! 2. math i Hate math and if we include the courses im taking after october!! it would be 1. biology 2. physics glorified math but a little more practical so its ok. also i have a celebrity* teacher 3. math *hes a well known physicist like. in my country and thats it lol [/quote] lol that's so real to claim he's famous
skadegladje wrote on 2023-09-13 09:58:48:

1. biology
2. math
i Hate math

1. biology
2. physics
3. math

lol that's so real to claim he's famous
@Lexusss, a lot of serial killers *ARE* loved by people because they usually have very captivating personalities. Of course, there are many that were total psychopaths as well, but wait till you learn about cults & their leaders, etc :)
@Lexusss, a lot of serial killers *ARE* loved by people because they usually have very captivating personalities. Of course, there are many that were total psychopaths as well, but wait till you learn about cults & their leaders, etc :)
Untitled137-20230810200516.pngEypKCgu.pngvoNNCyf.png9EHwGiP.pngWj3N42A.png
@Lexuss, oh - and GET OFF FLIGHT RISING WHILE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LEARNING!!!

Bwahahahaha!!!
@Lexuss, oh - and GET OFF FLIGHT RISING WHILE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LEARNING!!!

Bwahahahaha!!!
@MamaBear13 I HAVE THE ASSIGNMENT DONE IN HERE (same one as Monday) AND I'M BEING RESPONSIBLE AND DOING HOMEWORK I WAS GONNA DO TONIGHT NOW WHILE PLAYING THIS I PROMISE I LOVE YOU <3
@MamaBear13 I HAVE THE ASSIGNMENT DONE IN HERE (same one as Monday) AND I'M BEING RESPONSIBLE AND DOING HOMEWORK I WAS GONNA DO TONIGHT NOW WHILE PLAYING THIS I PROMISE I LOVE YOU <3
@Lexusss, ok ok... I'm in a zoom meeting for work & you can tell I'm really paying attention............................
Love you too!
@Lexusss, ok ok... I'm in a zoom meeting for work & you can tell I'm really paying attention............................
Love you too!
8. Honours Biology... it would be cool, I just... ugh, the people... I'm one of the teacher's favourites, so he expects me to help "teach" these two girls...
7. Interior design. Nothing good, nothing bad, either. Just kind of boring. Not really too many friends either.
6. AP Human Geography. I love them with my whole soul, but OH MY LORD can my best friend NOT do geography.
5. Honours English. I have it with a few of my friends, but we're just taking a bunch of notes and we're not writing anything so it's upsetting.
4. College Principles of Biomedical Science. It's fun, but the people are kind of annoying. @Lexusss knows about Frisk, and she's... uhm... yeah.
3. Art I. My friend left me and our friend, Alex for music theory, which is a class that help him proceed further into his education for his desired future career path! How rude!
2. Honours Geometry. It's just algebra I stuff right now, but I have my friends Astro and Daniel, who are sophomores instead of freshmen. Plus, the teacher's pretty chill, she's nice.
1. BAND! I love band so much, that's where, like, all of my friends are there. Unfortunately, almost all of them are seniors and I'm a freshman, so they're ALL LEAVING ME NEXT YEAR. But, at the end of the school year, we're taking a big band trip, so I hope that I'll get to share some amazing memories with them... it's only September and I'm already missing Dylan, Tino, Donut, Gionni, Kam, Javeon, everyone... :(
8. Honours Biology... it would be cool, I just... ugh, the people... I'm one of the teacher's favourites, so he expects me to help "teach" these two girls...
7. Interior design. Nothing good, nothing bad, either. Just kind of boring. Not really too many friends either.
6. AP Human Geography. I love them with my whole soul, but OH MY LORD can my best friend NOT do geography.
5. Honours English. I have it with a few of my friends, but we're just taking a bunch of notes and we're not writing anything so it's upsetting.
4. College Principles of Biomedical Science. It's fun, but the people are kind of annoying. @Lexusss knows about Frisk, and she's... uhm... yeah.
3. Art I. My friend left me and our friend, Alex for music theory, which is a class that help him proceed further into his education for his desired future career path! How rude!
2. Honours Geometry. It's just algebra I stuff right now, but I have my friends Astro and Daniel, who are sophomores instead of freshmen. Plus, the teacher's pretty chill, she's nice.
1. BAND! I love band so much, that's where, like, all of my friends are there. Unfortunately, almost all of them are seniors and I'm a freshman, so they're ALL LEAVING ME NEXT YEAR. But, at the end of the school year, we're taking a big band trip, so I hope that I'll get to share some amazing memories with them... it's only September and I'm already missing Dylan, Tino, Donut, Gionni, Kam, Javeon, everyone... :(
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
1. AP bio - I like biology though this girl behind me isn't as enthusiastic and gets really angry at it. Other than that, teacher's pretty cool and I like a challenge.

2. Fantasy Lit - There's this other girl that's just really crass and kinda gross but I have friends in there and the class is fun.

3. Broadcast Journalism - Also fun class but again there's like 3 kids I don't like for my reasons, though they just joined because their friend was in there. They're immature, loud and uh....racist. I don't care who you are but slurs shouldn't be normalized and races shouldn't be used as insults. :/

4. Pre calc - I don't mind it and my sister is in it, though there's these kids that just don't know how to be quiet when the teacher is trying to give the lesson. And seriously? Screaming about a hair on your desk? A single HAIR? Then again, I pick up bugs with my bare hands so maybe I'm weird.

5. Civics - Don't hate the class and the teacher is really nice but I got to take the credit since I transferred from a school that didn't need that credit to a school that did. I tend to get a lot of migraines by the time this class starts, but it's for a completely different reason.
1. AP bio - I like biology though this girl behind me isn't as enthusiastic and gets really angry at it. Other than that, teacher's pretty cool and I like a challenge.

2. Fantasy Lit - There's this other girl that's just really crass and kinda gross but I have friends in there and the class is fun.

3. Broadcast Journalism - Also fun class but again there's like 3 kids I don't like for my reasons, though they just joined because their friend was in there. They're immature, loud and uh....racist. I don't care who you are but slurs shouldn't be normalized and races shouldn't be used as insults. :/

4. Pre calc - I don't mind it and my sister is in it, though there's these kids that just don't know how to be quiet when the teacher is trying to give the lesson. And seriously? Screaming about a hair on your desk? A single HAIR? Then again, I pick up bugs with my bare hands so maybe I'm weird.

5. Civics - Don't hate the class and the teacher is really nice but I got to take the credit since I transferred from a school that didn't need that credit to a school that did. I tend to get a lot of migraines by the time this class starts, but it's for a completely different reason.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 3