Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silk-Strewn Trading Hub
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 73
[quote name="wardmir" date="2023-09-12 19:11:10" ] @ TheStar my [item=midnight lantern] for your [item=moth keeper]? [/quote] @wardmir Sorry, already traded with someone else. Should have edited my original posts, and I'll do that now. Unless someone else picked them up though, I believe that there were other Moth Keeper offers a little bit after mine?
wardmir wrote on 2023-09-12 19:11:10:
@ TheStar my Midnight Lantern for your Moth Keeper ?

@wardmir Sorry, already traded with someone else. Should have edited my original posts, and I'll do that now. Unless someone else picked them up though, I believe that there were other Moth Keeper offers a little bit after mine?
x0wWjCz.png
Have: [item=Blue Hamble] [item=Scarlet Hamble] [item=Glow Worm Swarm] [item=Shy Bagwitch] [item=Flighted Molecricket] [item=Sunset Buttersnake] [item=Velvet Buttersnake] Want: [item=Assassin Bug] [item=Climbing Catercroak] [item=Maple Bagwitch] [item=Watchful Viperpillar] (Also if anyone has a Scene: Scorched Forest and would rather have one of the Silk-Strewn Wreckage scenes, I'll trade for that too! I have two scenes already lol)
Have:
Blue Hamble Scarlet Hamble Glow Worm Swarm Shy Bagwitch Flighted Molecricket Sunset Buttersnake Velvet Buttersnake

Want:

Assassin Bug Climbing Catercroak Maple Bagwitch Watchful Viperpillar

(Also if anyone has a Scene: Scorched Forest and would rather have one of the Silk-Strewn Wreckage scenes, I'll trade for that too! I have two scenes already lol)
UJXttDL.png
Have: [item=Blue Hamble][item=Scarlet Hamble][item=Fire Grub Swarm][item=Glow Worm Swarm][item=Illuminated Crecko][item=Striped Crecko][item=Shy Bagwitch][item=Maple Bagwitch][item=Mith Loremaster][item=Flighted Molecricket][item=Sunset Buttersnake] Need: [item=Assassin Bug] These last two are being a pain in my butt. Swaps would be very appreciated! Edit: aaaa, thank you! Just one more I'm searching for and then I'm done!
Have:

Blue Hamble Scarlet Hamble Fire Grub Swarm Glow Worm Swarm Striped Crecko Shy Bagwitch Maple Bagwitch Mith Loremaster Flighted Molecricket Sunset Buttersnake

Need:

Assassin Bug

These last two are being a pain in my butt. Swaps would be very appreciated!

Edit: aaaa, thank you! Just one more I'm searching for and then I'm done!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Alskasaur I have a Shy Bagwitch I can trade for your Flighted Molecricket if you still need it!
@Alskasaur I have a Shy Bagwitch I can trade for your Flighted Molecricket if you still need it!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel Sorry, someone beat you too it!
@mithrel Sorry, someone beat you too it!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
want: [item=silkmith][item=catercroak] have: [item=colony killer][item=climbing catercroak][item=fire grub swarm][item=hornworm viperpiller][item=watchful viperpiller][item=Illumination Crecko][item=striped crecko][item=jelly jewel][item=roving jelly jewel][item=mith loremaster][item=mith spellstealer][item=flighted molecricket][item=nightsong bard][item=sunset buttersnake][item=velvet buttersnake]
want:
Silkmith Catercroak

have:
Colony Killer Climbing Catercroak Fire Grub Swarm Illumination Crecko Striped Crecko Jelly Jewel Roving Jelly Jewel Mith Loremaster Mith Spellstealer Flighted Molecricket Nightsong Bard Sunset Buttersnake Velvet Buttersnake
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
@vizzle @necoryn / @uniformshark @chaosarceus

Are any of y’alls regal silkmith / silkmith still available?
@vizzle @necoryn / @uniformshark @chaosarceus

Are any of y’alls regal silkmith / silkmith still available?
@BloodieHyena

Yup, I got a silkmith! I'll send the CR now.
@BloodieHyena

Yup, I got a silkmith! I'll send the CR now.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
@vizzle trade my assassin bug for a regal silkmith?
@vizzle trade my assassin bug for a regal silkmith?
Have:

Want:

I collect snakes, so any number is fine!

Most recent post here!
Have:

Want:

I collect snakes, so any number is fine!

Most recent post here!
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 72 73