Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What upcoming games are you excited for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Monster hunter 6 i need lagiacrus please and akantor ukanlos white fatalis dire miralis gogmazios
Persona 6
Pokemon dlc
The bug catching game mentioned earlier
Persona 3 remake
I really want a muramasa remaster on switch and also proper okami sequel

Games i want to play
Fire emblem awakening
Bloodborne
Dark souls 2 & 3
Elden ring
Demon souls remake
Monster hunter world
Silent Hill 2 & 3
Monster hunter 6 i need lagiacrus please and akantor ukanlos white fatalis dire miralis gogmazios
Persona 6
Pokemon dlc
The bug catching game mentioned earlier
Persona 3 remake
I really want a muramasa remaster on switch and also proper okami sequel

Games i want to play
Fire emblem awakening
Bloodborne
Dark souls 2 & 3
Elden ring
Demon souls remake
Monster hunter world
Silent Hill 2 & 3
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Dream BBQ. Can't wait.
:]
Dream BBQ. Can't wait.
:]
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
Fields of Mistria and Little Kitty, Big City are two I'm really looking forward to!
Fields of Mistria and Little Kitty, Big City are two I'm really looking forward to!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2023-09-09 20:40:26" ] Haunted Chocolatier! I know it's not likely to come out anytime soon but I loved Stardew Valley so much over the years and I can't wait to see ConcernedApe's new game. [/quote] Ooh, how did I forget about this one? Yeah, this, so much.
JCStitches wrote on 2023-09-09 20:40:26:
Haunted Chocolatier! I know it's not likely to come out anytime soon but I loved Stardew Valley so much over the years and I can't wait to see ConcernedApe's new game.

Ooh, how did I forget about this one? Yeah, this, so much.
[quote name="woozie" date="2023-09-07 21:58:49" ] got a few indies i'm excited abt- gunbrella (made by the same devs that made gato roboto), crowsworn (a rlly cool looking metroidvania- got a sick style :3c), ohh ! and #blud !! (its got a nice style it's v silly but looks like an absolute blast to play :D), those are one of the top ones i can think of but i have a lot of these wishlisted and im rlly excited abt playing them soon ! [/quote] ooo just looked up gunbrella and that one looks really cool
woozie wrote on 2023-09-07 21:58:49:
got a few indies i'm excited abt- gunbrella (made by the same devs that made gato roboto), crowsworn (a rlly cool looking metroidvania- got a sick style :3c), ohh ! and #blud !! (its got a nice style it's v silly but looks like an absolute blast to play :D), those are one of the top ones i can think of but i have a lot of these wishlisted and im rlly excited abt playing them soon !

ooo just looked up gunbrella and that one looks really cool
As of right now... well, I like any new Pokemon or Digimon, but I don't know of any new ones upcoming(not counting DLC). Paralives could be cool. When Kingdom Hearts 4 comes out I will probably have to play it too.
As of right now... well, I like any new Pokemon or Digimon, but I don't know of any new ones upcoming(not counting DLC). Paralives could be cool. When Kingdom Hearts 4 comes out I will probably have to play it too.
PSgwaQk.pngUbKJOBE.png
silksong is probably the #1 game i'm looking forward to right now ^^
crowsworn and nine sols are other upcoming games that have piqued my interest, i'm really interested to see how they turn out!

..as well as monster hunter 6 whenever that's announced (seconding the person earlier! i miss you lagiacrus, akantor and gogmazios!! and i'm hoping to see gammoth back soon too.. the other 3 of the fated four have returned so </3)

and bloodborne on PC would be neat but i have no idea if that'll ever happen, so it's less of an 'upcoming release' and moreso me desperately hoping, gwaha.
silksong is probably the #1 game i'm looking forward to right now ^^
crowsworn and nine sols are other upcoming games that have piqued my interest, i'm really interested to see how they turn out!

..as well as monster hunter 6 whenever that's announced (seconding the person earlier! i miss you lagiacrus, akantor and gogmazios!! and i'm hoping to see gammoth back soon too.. the other 3 of the fated four have returned so </3)

and bloodborne on PC would be neat but i have no idea if that'll ever happen, so it's less of an 'upcoming release' and moreso me desperately hoping, gwaha.
basil
he/she
aus - fr+15
feel free to
ping me!
77587080a9d68dfa58ccc0aa726b87b3d3b24a47.png
Hades 2!

Idk if Disco Elysium 2 is cancelled now but if it's still coming out then that one also ;_;
Hades 2!

Idk if Disco Elysium 2 is cancelled now but if it's still coming out then that one also ;_;
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Silksong of course, but also Animal Well, Hades 2, and Haunted Chocolatier!
Silksong of course, but also Animal Well, Hades 2, and Haunted Chocolatier!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Lies of P!

Ahh, In Korea there's only a few companies make these package games (most companies make 'pay to win' or 'gotcha' games only for profit -.-), and you know what, it's even souls-like, which is my favorite genre! It means a lot for me c: I'm really looking forwards to it!

The game's general atmosphere is so sinister, it have gorgeous steampunk vibes, and- ...yes the protagonist is handsome. I have to admit lol.

I'm bit worried about if the game would be polished well but as far as I know, the performance wasn't that horrible even though it was beta, so I bet my hope c:
Lies of P!

Ahh, In Korea there's only a few companies make these package games (most companies make 'pay to win' or 'gotcha' games only for profit -.-), and you know what, it's even souls-like, which is my favorite genre! It means a lot for me c: I'm really looking forwards to it!

The game's general atmosphere is so sinister, it have gorgeous steampunk vibes, and- ...yes the protagonist is handsome. I have to admit lol.

I'm bit worried about if the game would be polished well but as far as I know, the performance wasn't that horrible even though it was beta, so I bet my hope c:
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7