Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle 2023
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Thank you so much for running the raffle! It's an honor to be chosen randomly ^.^

@Kywren

1. Plugh
2. The Claw Game Has Weird Things 20 (TCGHWT 20)
3. Cobalt Filigree
4. The Claw Game Has Weird Things 8 (TCGHWT 8)
5. Frosting
6. Advise
7. Amber
8. Bowman's Leathers
9. The Claw Game Has Weird Things 2 (TCGHWT 2)
Thank you so much for running the raffle! It's an honor to be chosen randomly ^.^

@Kywren

1. Plugh
2. The Claw Game Has Weird Things 20 (TCGHWT 20)
3. Cobalt Filigree
4. The Claw Game Has Weird Things 8 (TCGHWT 8)
5. Frosting
6. Advise
7. Amber
8. Bowman's Leathers
9. The Claw Game Has Weird Things 2 (TCGHWT 2)
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
ah, thank you! i'll pass on picking anything tho. congrats to all winners!
ah, thank you! i'll pass on picking anything tho. congrats to all winners!
pEubtYJ.png
Thank you!

1. Advise
2. Brass Steampunk
3. Bowman's Leathers
4. Frosting
5. TCGHWT 7
Thank you!

1. Advise
2. Brass Steampunk
3. Bowman's Leathers
4. Frosting
5. TCGHWT 7
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
@Kywren Woo let's go! It's my first time being drawn in spot 1 even if this is already the 17th pool drawing, haha.

1. Frosting
@Kywren Woo let's go! It's my first time being drawn in spot 1 even if this is already the 17th pool drawing, haha.

1. Frosting
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
1. Advise
2. Frosted Grove
3. Plugh
4. Brass steampunk
5. Cobalt Filigree
6. Bowman's Leathers

Thank you!
1. Advise
2. Frosted Grove
3. Plugh
4. Brass steampunk
5. Cobalt Filigree
6. Bowman's Leathers

Thank you!
Small_Capy.png
1. Advise
2. Bowman's Leathers
3. TCGHWT 2
4. TCGHWT 7
5. Dusty Dino
6. Plugh
7. TCGHWT 20

Thank you so much :)
1. Advise
2. Bowman's Leathers
3. TCGHWT 2
4. TCGHWT 7
5. Dusty Dino
6. Plugh
7. TCGHWT 20

Thank you so much :)
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ssKrpP8.png[/img] [center][size=4]Winner pool #18! This is the last pool![/size][/center] ----- [center][b]Let's get a refresh on the rules:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]The winners have been chosen via RNG and the [url=https://youtu.be/B21oZ4zpTBE]video of the choosing can be viewed here[/url]. [*]Winners will ping @Kywren with their prize choices [*]Please list the same amount of prizes as your place on the list. For example, if you are first, only list one prize. If you are 5th, list five prizes. [*]Winners have (at least) [b]24 hours[/b] to respond with their prize choices (so, this run needs to be in by [b]September 14th 23:30 FRT[/b]) or until I ping for the next round [*]If you fail to respond by the time limit, you will be moved to the bottom of the next drawing. If you fail to respond again, you will be dropped. [*]If everyone answers before the deadline is up, I will send out prizes early and start the next run! [/LIST] [center] [b]Congratulations![/b] 1. @ujaruun 2. @posibee 3. @senchadrake 4. @theslime [/center] The following people did not answer on the last selection and have one last chance to get their prize picks in! [center] 5. @phaedra [/center] ----- [center][size=5][b][u]PRIZES AVAILABLE[/u][/b][/size][/center] I've compiled the remaining prizes here for your convenience, since there's so few left ^^ [center] [quote=Dusty Dino] [item=Dusty Dinosaur Armor] Dusty Dinosaur Armor [/quote] [quote=Skilled Bonecarver] [item=Skilled Bonecarver Cache] Skilled Bonecarver Cache [/quote] [quote=Amber] [item=A Flourish of Amber] A Flourish of Amber [/quote] [quote=The Claw Game Has Weird Things 2 (TCGHWT 2)] [item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band][item=Teardrop Citrine Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker] Teardrop Citrine Armlet, Teardrop Citrine Armlet, Teardrop Citrine Bracelet, Teardrop Citrine Earrings, Teardrop Citrine Leg Band, Teardrop Citrine Ring, Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop, Teardrop Citrine Belt, Teardrop Citrine Necklace, Teardrop Citrine Pendant, Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring, Teardrop Citrine Choker [/quote] [quote=The Claw Game Has Weird Things 7 (TCGHWT 7)] [item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Bloody Chest Bandages][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Bloody Leg Bandages][item=Bloody Neck Bandage][item=Bloody Wing Bandages][item=Bloody Tail Bandage] Bloody Arm Bandages, Bloody Chest Bandages, Bloody Head Bandage, Bloody Leg Bandages, Bloody Neck Bandage, Bloody Wing Bandages, Bloody Tail Bandage [/quote] ----- [center]Spectator List (Ask to be added!)[/center] ----- [size=2]@Meadbhb @SaturnsSenshi @XxCalypsoxX @kirathekat @oneluckyduck @ArithMedic @IamNoHere
ssKrpP8.png
Winner pool #18! This is the last pool!

Let's get a refresh on the rules:
  • The winners have been chosen via RNG and the video of the choosing can be viewed here.
  • Winners will ping @Kywren with their prize choices
  • Please list the same amount of prizes as your place on the list. For example, if you are first, only list one prize. If you are 5th, list five prizes.
  • Winners have (at least) 24 hours to respond with their prize choices (so, this run needs to be in by September 14th 23:30 FRT) or until I ping for the next round
  • If you fail to respond by the time limit, you will be moved to the bottom of the next drawing. If you fail to respond again, you will be dropped.
  • If everyone answers before the deadline is up, I will send out prizes early and start the next run!
Congratulations!
1. @ujaruun
2. @posibee
3. @senchadrake
4. @theslime

The following people did not answer on the last selection and have one last chance to get their prize picks in!
5. @phaedra

PRIZES AVAILABLE

I've compiled the remaining prizes here for your convenience, since there's so few left ^^
Dusty Dino wrote:
Dusty Dinosaur Armor

Dusty Dinosaur Armor

Skilled Bonecarver wrote:
Skilled Bonecarver Cache

Skilled Bonecarver Cache
Amber wrote:
A Flourish of Amber

A Flourish of Amber
The Claw Game Has Weird Things 2 (TCGHWT 2) wrote:
Teardrop Citrine Anklet Teardrop Citrine Armlet Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Teardrop Citrine Ring Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Citrine Necklace Teardrop Citrine Pendant Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Teardrop Citrine Choker

Teardrop Citrine Armlet, Teardrop Citrine Armlet, Teardrop Citrine Bracelet, Teardrop Citrine Earrings, Teardrop Citrine Leg Band, Teardrop Citrine Ring, Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop, Teardrop Citrine Belt, Teardrop Citrine Necklace, Teardrop Citrine Pendant, Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring, Teardrop Citrine Choker

The Claw Game Has Weird Things 7 (TCGHWT 7) wrote:
Bloody Arm Bandages Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Wing Bandages Bloody Tail Bandage

Bloody Arm Bandages, Bloody Chest Bandages, Bloody Head Bandage, Bloody Leg Bandages, Bloody Neck Bandage, Bloody Wing Bandages, Bloody Tail Bandage

Spectator List (Ask to be added!)

@Meadbhb @SaturnsSenshi @XxCalypsoxX @kirathekat @oneluckyduck @ArithMedic @IamNoHere
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren
choice 1: amber
choice 2: the claw game has weird things 2 -citrine apparel
@Kywren
choice 1: amber
choice 2: the claw game has weird things 2 -citrine apparel
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@Kywren

1. Skilled Bonecarver
2. Dusty Dino
3. Amber
@Kywren

1. Skilled Bonecarver
2. Dusty Dino
3. Amber
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Kywren Thank you for running this raffle!

1. Amber
@Kywren Thank you for running this raffle!

1. Amber
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37