Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you ever had a FR related dream?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="DragonsOfLegend" date="2023-09-11 10:38:02" ] Second one was about a special event/effort. On the Dev Tracker, there was a post saying “You are cordially invited…” by an anonymous source. The event was a sort of murder mystery party involving all of the NPCs wearing masks and costumes, swearing up and down that they were not so and so. I can’t remember who gets “murdered”, but it was a site-wide event where players had to work together to figure out puzzles, riddles, and put together clues on who was the murderer. It would later be revealed that the murderer was the new Nature ancient breed. [/quote] Imagine if they actually announced them this way, that would be epic. :D
DragonsOfLegend wrote on 2023-09-11 10:38:02:
Second one was about a special event/effort. On the Dev Tracker, there was a post saying “You are cordially invited…” by an anonymous source. The event was a sort of murder mystery party involving all of the NPCs wearing masks and costumes, swearing up and down that they were not so and so. I can’t remember who gets “murdered”, but it was a site-wide event where players had to work together to figure out puzzles, riddles, and put together clues on who was the murderer. It would later be revealed that the murderer was the new Nature ancient breed.
Imagine if they actually announced them this way, that would be epic. :D
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I had a dream where one of my dragons was at like, 850+ likes or something? I was kinda bummed about it because it was a dragon I don't really care for that much [emoji=skull size=1]
I had a dream where one of my dragons was at like, 850+ likes or something? I was kinda bummed about it because it was a dragon I don't really care for that much
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
I had a dream a weekish ago that they introduced a new pair of Primary and Secondary genes: Scene and Emo. Tragically, I do not remember what they looked like.
I had a dream a weekish ago that they introduced a new pair of Primary and Secondary genes: Scene and Emo. Tragically, I do not remember what they looked like.
any pronouns | Dragon Sales
twice, both rather recently; once there was a dragon in my dream who looked like a mix between a veilspun and a wildclaw and was made of 90's anime water and had lilypads covering it's back, and then just 2-3 days ago there was one about the nature ancient (it was just the fae female and skydancer male poses but covered in leaf armour)
twice, both rather recently; once there was a dragon in my dream who looked like a mix between a veilspun and a wildclaw and was made of 90's anime water and had lilypads covering it's back, and then just 2-3 days ago there was one about the nature ancient (it was just the fae female and skydancer male poses but covered in leaf armour)
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
[quote name="Ruitekitsune5" date="2023-09-11 15:24:39" ] twice, both rather recently; once there was a dragon in my dream who looked like a mix between a veilspun and a wildclaw and was made of 90's anime water and had lilypads covering it's back [/quote] wavecrest skin submission thread flashbacks
Ruitekitsune5 wrote on 2023-09-11 15:24:39:
twice, both rather recently; once there was a dragon in my dream who looked like a mix between a veilspun and a wildclaw and was made of 90's anime water and had lilypads covering it's back
wavecrest skin submission thread flashbacks
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
I had a dream where the new nature ancient was released and it looked just like a stegosaurus
I had a dream where the new nature ancient was released and it looked just like a stegosaurus
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
[quote name="MilkshakeTrex" date="2023-09-11 16:48:21" ] I had a dream where the new nature ancient was released and it looked just like a stegosaurus [/quote] ngl that would be pretty dope, Stegosauruses are cool [img]https://i.gifer.com/7cDq.gif[/img]
MilkshakeTrex wrote on 2023-09-11 16:48:21:
ngl that would be pretty dope, Stegosauruses are cool
7cDq.gif
Lover of Faes and Aethers
I’ve seen threads like this before and never thought much about it. I don’t even play the game as much as I used to, but for some reason yesterday I had the randomest dream where I was doing the usual dream stuff (terraforming a new planet) and after spending some time on the surface, stepped on a very dense puddle and slowly got engulfed by said dense liquid. Felt so real I almost woke up suffocating irl, but just then the goopy liquid was melting off, and I had become -for some reason- a veilspun.

I don’t remember much else after that, had a freak out and then my dream resumed to space-related stuff I believe.
I’ve seen threads like this before and never thought much about it. I don’t even play the game as much as I used to, but for some reason yesterday I had the randomest dream where I was doing the usual dream stuff (terraforming a new planet) and after spending some time on the surface, stepped on a very dense puddle and slowly got engulfed by said dense liquid. Felt so real I almost woke up suffocating irl, but just then the goopy liquid was melting off, and I had become -for some reason- a veilspun.

I don’t remember much else after that, had a freak out and then my dream resumed to space-related stuff I believe.
Just a few days ago, I had one. In my dream, it was revealed in the lore that snappers did some kind of very significant wrong to the enemies in golems workshop. People considered snappers to be evil cheaters and there was discourse as to weather it was ethical to have them in your lair. There was a new coliseum drop snapper skin released that implied the existence of their heinous crimes, as well as a golem-themed apparel that had a unique appearance on female snappers. I remember people calling me out on my userpage for using the Frost Delver accent.

I also have had dreams where FR shows up briefly. Usually I'll just log in to check my nests for a second before the regular dream nonsense continues.
Just a few days ago, I had one. In my dream, it was revealed in the lore that snappers did some kind of very significant wrong to the enemies in golems workshop. People considered snappers to be evil cheaters and there was discourse as to weather it was ethical to have them in your lair. There was a new coliseum drop snapper skin released that implied the existence of their heinous crimes, as well as a golem-themed apparel that had a unique appearance on female snappers. I remember people calling me out on my userpage for using the Frost Delver accent.

I also have had dreams where FR shows up briefly. Usually I'll just log in to check my nests for a second before the regular dream nonsense continues.
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
o yeah when I was heavily involved

but again just today I dreamt about being chased by a cow so it's not that weird to dream about a browser game
o yeah when I was heavily involved

but again just today I dreamt about being chased by a cow so it's not that weird to dream about a browser game
English is not my native language
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11