Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
resident evil , specifically five and revelations 2
resident evil , specifically five and revelations 2
iuEBSJ3.pngnbZE1po.png
eswSnrS.pngSBaWSbL.png
gYW0j5f.png
nose still clogged
nose still clogged
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[quote name="Swissy" date="2023-09-09 21:24:35" ] Nutella and swedish fish taste... decent together? Surprisingly? [/quote] I thought you meant those fermented fish and I was so confused ------------------- Must sleep. Brain awake.
Swissy wrote on 2023-09-09 21:24:35:
Nutella and swedish fish taste... decent together? Surprisingly?
I thought you meant those fermented fish and I was so confused

Must sleep. Brain awake.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Hand doesnt draw what brain wants... ><
Hand doesnt draw what brain wants... ><
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
rofl yall were some fast backstabbers
go outside and literally touch grass for a change, instead of insulting one of my closest friends for having a personal life outside of optional content.

thanks for the memories, sad that the whole year meant literally nothing to you though
rofl yall were some fast backstabbers
go outside and literally touch grass for a change, instead of insulting one of my closest friends for having a personal life outside of optional content.

thanks for the memories, sad that the whole year meant literally nothing to you though
girl... [emoji=skull size=1]
girl...
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
get a life. seriously- leave me the hells alone, I will report you to authorities if I have to. very "mature" of you to keep crying over me speaking my mind, because I actually have guts. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE. anyways, mythology [emoji=undertide love size=1] Mycenaean Greek info is so interesting
get a life. seriously- leave me the hells alone, I will report you to authorities if I have to. very "mature" of you to keep crying over me speaking my mind, because I actually have guts. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE.

anyways, mythology
Mycenaean Greek info is so interesting
If my Starfall celebration gets *******up by a hurricane two years in a row I'm going to be ******. Why does hurricane season have to peak in September. Why did I move to a place that gets hurricanes
If my Starfall celebration gets *******up by a hurricane two years in a row I'm going to be ******. Why does hurricane season have to peak in September. Why did I move to a place that gets hurricanes
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
You know, I’d like to be able to relax and do things on my main account on Sky without you being glued to me all the time, instead of having to constantly hide on my alt account when I want time to myself...

I realise I signed myself up for this by refusing to block you, but I shouldn’t have to block you anyway, because you should have enough common sense to have a concept of giving others space every once in a while...

I have once again not done any proper candle running in a week, 4 days before a travelling spirit, because I have to spend most of my day hiding from you on my side account... I should have close to 100 candles by now, but instead have barely 40 thanks to you... I don’t want to drag you around out of obligation all the time... I like to candle run alone or with my partner, that’s it...
You know, I’d like to be able to relax and do things on my main account on Sky without you being glued to me all the time, instead of having to constantly hide on my alt account when I want time to myself...

I realise I signed myself up for this by refusing to block you, but I shouldn’t have to block you anyway, because you should have enough common sense to have a concept of giving others space every once in a while...

I have once again not done any proper candle running in a week, 4 days before a travelling spirit, because I have to spend most of my day hiding from you on my side account... I should have close to 100 candles by now, but instead have barely 40 thanks to you... I don’t want to drag you around out of obligation all the time... I like to candle run alone or with my partner, that’s it...
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Finally got my dream skin ive been looking for for years. Its a very old one with no forum posts listing it in years. Randomly popped up on the AH when I least expected it
Finally got my dream skin ive been looking for for years. Its a very old one with no forum posts listing it in years. Randomly popped up on the AH when I least expected it