Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283
Gideon chuckled, "Fair enough, I dont know why I'm always ready to shove anything into my mouth." he ran a hand through his hair, it was a sort of nervous fidget, not that he was nervous, wait, maybe he was, yes he was, why as he nervous? This is weird.

Big bird man stared at the disgruntled creature that was very prepared to go down fighting. Hesperus's eyes darted from Ripley's to the rest of its body, quickly taking in all the injuries and dirt and other things tangled up on this thing. Every movement that it made, his hand twitched, but he didn't draw his weapon. Hesperus looked at this....messy street goblin, for a little while, the air could be cut with a butter knife with how tense their standoff was. After a moment of deliberating, Hesperus came to the conclusion, he didn't want to hurt this thing, it was already hurt as it was, it had already been through enough. He lowered his hand and folded his wigs, getting to his feet and raised his hands in surrender.

Mars saw....a feather? What on earth? It was beautiful, no run of the mill bird could have dropped that, especially with the size. Her interest was piqued. She drug herself from her lovely resting spot and threw on a dramatically long but very pretty coat, and rushed out to get to the roof.
Gideon chuckled, "Fair enough, I dont know why I'm always ready to shove anything into my mouth." he ran a hand through his hair, it was a sort of nervous fidget, not that he was nervous, wait, maybe he was, yes he was, why as he nervous? This is weird.

Big bird man stared at the disgruntled creature that was very prepared to go down fighting. Hesperus's eyes darted from Ripley's to the rest of its body, quickly taking in all the injuries and dirt and other things tangled up on this thing. Every movement that it made, his hand twitched, but he didn't draw his weapon. Hesperus looked at this....messy street goblin, for a little while, the air could be cut with a butter knife with how tense their standoff was. After a moment of deliberating, Hesperus came to the conclusion, he didn't want to hurt this thing, it was already hurt as it was, it had already been through enough. He lowered his hand and folded his wigs, getting to his feet and raised his hands in surrender.

Mars saw....a feather? What on earth? It was beautiful, no run of the mill bird could have dropped that, especially with the size. Her interest was piqued. She drug herself from her lovely resting spot and threw on a dramatically long but very pretty coat, and rushed out to get to the roof.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ecanthos laughed at Gideon's response. He was very quick to put a hand up to his face to hide his hysterics. The way his buddy spoke was a stark contrast to what he was used to. He just says stuff with no concern over how it will sound. [color=#72573A]”You are absurd!”[/color] Ecanthos snickered. Ripley was confused by bird mans change in heart. When their hands went up the only logical response was for Ripley's grubby graspers to come down. One went into a finger gun at their side, mirroring the pose the other had taken. The other tucked the cash away in a pocket where it will never see the light of day again. The air continued to be quiet and heavy as the standoff was continued as a staring contest. Ripley should run away and forget about this creature. If this was really happening it shouldn't be. Can you get arrested for talking to beings of cosmic origin? For whatever reason the street rat couldn't move. Be it paralyzed with fear or curiosity. No. No it was fear. Definitely fear. Ripley came to its senses with a quiet [color=#41422e][i]"Eep!"[/i][/color] and began to back out of the alley and... straight into the street. [s]Oncoming traffic.[/s] Praeda continued her lounging with unparalleled grace. Her perfectly preened wings folded back and away into an elegant white tattoo on her exposed upper back. She appeared human if it wasn't for how pristine her and her intricate clothing were. Her odd choice of jewelry and suspicious pick of location where also contributors. Really who would sit on the edge of a building this tall. She was practically leaning off of it too! When the door across the rooftop clicked open she looked over her shoulder nonchalantly. The picture of sophistication and class, peering back with a welcoming expression. Who wouldn't want to talk to [emoji=star size=1][i]her?[/i][emoji=star size=1]
Ecanthos laughed at Gideon's response. He was very quick to put a hand up to his face to hide his hysterics. The way his buddy spoke was a stark contrast to what he was used to. He just says stuff with no concern over how it will sound.
”You are absurd!” Ecanthos snickered.

Ripley was confused by bird mans change in heart. When their hands went up the only logical response was for Ripley's grubby graspers to come down. One went into a finger gun at their side, mirroring the pose the other had taken. The other tucked the cash away in a pocket where it will never see the light of day again. The air continued to be quiet and heavy as the standoff was continued as a staring contest.
Ripley should run away and forget about this creature. If this was really happening it shouldn't be. Can you get arrested for talking to beings of cosmic origin?
For whatever reason the street rat couldn't move. Be it paralyzed with fear or curiosity.
No. No it was fear. Definitely fear.
Ripley came to its senses with a quiet "Eep!" and began to back out of the alley and... straight into the street. Oncoming traffic.

Praeda continued her lounging with unparalleled grace. Her perfectly preened wings folded back and away into an elegant white tattoo on her exposed upper back. She appeared human if it wasn't for how pristine her and her intricate clothing were. Her odd choice of jewelry and suspicious pick of location where also contributors. Really who would sit on the edge of a building this tall. She was practically leaning off of it too!
When the door across the rooftop clicked open she looked over her shoulder nonchalantly. The picture of sophistication and class, peering back with a welcoming expression. Who wouldn't want to talk to her?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
[quote name="Fishtastic" date="2023-08-31 17:38:29" ] RIPLEY LITTLE MENACE HELP [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/1146953927296815104/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7v14aHJ0dZLkLg5Ick0phL?si=0ae9a8df50a741f4]playlist has started and everything GET OUT OF MY HEAD[/url] [/quote] >:DDDD GOBLIN!!!!!! I LOVE IT
Fishtastic wrote on 2023-08-31 17:38:29:

>:DDDD GOBLIN!!!!!! I LOVE IT
JkpHEfN.jpg
[quote name="Luminousheart" date="2023-09-03 09:26:46" ] [quote name="Fishtastic" date="2023-08-31 17:38:29" ] RIPLEY LITTLE MENACE HELP [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/721924199236763648/1146953927296815104/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7v14aHJ0dZLkLg5Ick0phL?si=0ae9a8df50a741f4]playlist has started and everything GET OUT OF MY HEAD[/url] [/quote] >:DDDD GOBLIN!!!!!! I LOVE IT [/quote] sweet little freakazoid <3
Luminousheart wrote on 2023-09-03 09:26:46:
Fishtastic wrote on 2023-08-31 17:38:29:

>:DDDD GOBLIN!!!!!! I LOVE IT

sweet little freakazoid <3
1bGY4da.gif
IM BACK, IM SORRY, sometimes having motivation is hard dude

Gideon gave Ecanthos a toothy grin, baring his overly pointy canines in a genuine display of joy. "Why thank you!" he chirped, proud to be called such a thing.

Hesperus watched the thing run away and groaned to himself, with a bit of a quick miracle, his wings vanished, and he bolted after the newest unfortunate witness. Who knows if that thing was gonna tell somebody, or everybody, not like anyone would believe it, probably, but with all the weird stuff going on in recent times, humans might consider, and he didn't need to be put in such a dangerous position again.

Mars was startled to see....quite a lovely lady there. She blinked for a moment, quickly adjusting herself and trying to fix herself up. She casually approched, wondering why this lovely lady was leaningn so far over the edge, they were up quite high, it would be a shame if this very sophisticated person were to fall off.

"Good evening." she softly greeted her, Mars' voice was soft and overflowing with that almost overly feminine energy, it fit her so well, soft and graceful, every word perfectly pronounced.
IM BACK, IM SORRY, sometimes having motivation is hard dude

Gideon gave Ecanthos a toothy grin, baring his overly pointy canines in a genuine display of joy. "Why thank you!" he chirped, proud to be called such a thing.

Hesperus watched the thing run away and groaned to himself, with a bit of a quick miracle, his wings vanished, and he bolted after the newest unfortunate witness. Who knows if that thing was gonna tell somebody, or everybody, not like anyone would believe it, probably, but with all the weird stuff going on in recent times, humans might consider, and he didn't need to be put in such a dangerous position again.

Mars was startled to see....quite a lovely lady there. She blinked for a moment, quickly adjusting herself and trying to fix herself up. She casually approched, wondering why this lovely lady was leaningn so far over the edge, they were up quite high, it would be a shame if this very sophisticated person were to fall off.

"Good evening." she softly greeted her, Mars' voice was soft and overflowing with that almost overly feminine energy, it fit her so well, soft and graceful, every word perfectly pronounced.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Ecanthos laughed into the back of his hand. Gideon's reaction only proved his claim.

"EEEeeAAA Stop-stop chasing me!" Ripley muttered quickly when the sound of Hesperus' hurried footsteps reached their ears. It quickened it's pace in response and turned wide eyed to look at the pursuing monster a the same time. The curb showed up at the most inopportune time and Ripley tripped over it with a terrified exclamation. Bruised face met cement for what was now at least the second time today. There was no time to get back up and continue running. Instead Ripley curled up with strangely tattooed arms wrapped over a miraculously till intact cranium.
"I d-don't have anything! Ple-ease!"

“It is isn’t it?” Praeda said with a dreamy sigh as she leaned her head in such a way to peer effortlessly back at the woman. Her voice was melodic and smooth like a soft gentle breeze. Carried with it was an undeniable strength that set her apart as an even more alluring person. She spoke often and loud that was easy to tell, perhaps she sang. Her appearance was certainly akin to that of a showman.
Carefully curled fingers followed the curve of her chin as she supported her new position. She looked like something out of a magazine or old poster. It wouldn't've be hard to guess her angelic nature even with her wings hidden.
Amused by her audience she stayed eyed Mars in waiting. Why had they come up here?
Ecanthos laughed into the back of his hand. Gideon's reaction only proved his claim.

"EEEeeAAA Stop-stop chasing me!" Ripley muttered quickly when the sound of Hesperus' hurried footsteps reached their ears. It quickened it's pace in response and turned wide eyed to look at the pursuing monster a the same time. The curb showed up at the most inopportune time and Ripley tripped over it with a terrified exclamation. Bruised face met cement for what was now at least the second time today. There was no time to get back up and continue running. Instead Ripley curled up with strangely tattooed arms wrapped over a miraculously till intact cranium.
"I d-don't have anything! Ple-ease!"

“It is isn’t it?” Praeda said with a dreamy sigh as she leaned her head in such a way to peer effortlessly back at the woman. Her voice was melodic and smooth like a soft gentle breeze. Carried with it was an undeniable strength that set her apart as an even more alluring person. She spoke often and loud that was easy to tell, perhaps she sang. Her appearance was certainly akin to that of a showman.
Carefully curled fingers followed the curve of her chin as she supported her new position. She looked like something out of a magazine or old poster. It wouldn't've be hard to guess her angelic nature even with her wings hidden.
Amused by her audience she stayed eyed Mars in waiting. Why had they come up here?
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283