Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Honkai Star Rail
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
I got Dan Heng in 10 pulls and he's so much fun to play with! My luck in Star Rail is way better than Genshin haha
I got Dan Heng in 10 pulls and he's so much fun to play with! My luck in Star Rail is way better than Genshin haha
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Dan Heng IL my beloved [emoji=familiar heart size=1] If I can farm out 60 more pulls before this banner goes away, I should get him to E2 if I'm counting my numbers right. Been having a lot of fun running him with Tingyun and Yukong as supports. Ultimate go brrrr.
Dan Heng IL my beloved

If I can farm out 60 more pulls before this banner goes away, I should get him to E2 if I'm counting my numbers right.

Been having a lot of fun running him with Tingyun and Yukong as supports. Ultimate go brrrr.
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
YOOOOOOOOO HAVE YOU GUYS TRIED OUT SWARM DISASTER???

IT'S A BANGER
YOOOOOOOOO HAVE YOU GUYS TRIED OUT SWARM DISASTER???

IT'S A BANGER
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
This new swarm mode was straight up made for DH IL, holy smokes he shreds through the new propagation enemies! Fu Xuan will no doubt be amazing in this mode too once her banner drops with all the quantum weaknesses + her sustain kit.

I did manage to win my 50/50 and pull DH IL plus his lightcone, then got a back-to-back with Bailu! o_o As tempting as it is to pull for either Fu Xuan or Topaz I'm going to save my guarantee in hopes of Argenti's drip marketing. Really, really hoping he's going to be part of the 1.5 banners. ;w;
This new swarm mode was straight up made for DH IL, holy smokes he shreds through the new propagation enemies! Fu Xuan will no doubt be amazing in this mode too once her banner drops with all the quantum weaknesses + her sustain kit.

I did manage to win my 50/50 and pull DH IL plus his lightcone, then got a back-to-back with Bailu! o_o As tempting as it is to pull for either Fu Xuan or Topaz I'm going to save my guarantee in hopes of Argenti's drip marketing. Really, really hoping he's going to be part of the 1.5 banners. ;w;
s9S8mKS.gif
I love hsr so so much. Somehow, I’ve managed to get every event 5 star except kafka and dan heng IL, but I’m very close to getting him. Blade is my main atm, I love him so much. He may be a murderer but he’s bbg to me

The whole gameplay and fighting style is so much more fun than, say, genshin’s.
I love hsr so so much. Somehow, I’ve managed to get every event 5 star except kafka and dan heng IL, but I’m very close to getting him. Blade is my main atm, I love him so much. He may be a murderer but he’s bbg to me

The whole gameplay and fighting style is so much more fun than, say, genshin’s.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Art Shop
Clan Directory
82946313.png
90+ pity no IL

this game hates me

it took me EIGHTY ONE for BLADE
90+ pity no IL

this game hates me

it took me EIGHTY ONE for BLADE
@Nejibana but isn't 90 the cap for pity???
@Nejibana but isn't 90 the cap for pity???
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
I lost my IL to Bronya so I kept going BUT NOTHING ELSE APPEARED AFTER HER *** @Steffon
I lost my IL to Bronya so I kept going BUT NOTHING ELSE APPEARED AFTER HER *** @Steffon
@Nejibana PAIN
@Nejibana PAIN
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
so, i'm stuck on difficulty iv in swarm disaster. it's so hard! the second plane bosses always kick my butt. this is the latest run that i did. i got that curio that doesn't let you get any blessings outside combat, [i]ever[/i], which was...painful, so i just decided to meme and get curios. i could only get blessings from occurrences and screwllum's store. :') [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/533462801247764520/1150446178069119126/image.png[/img][/center]
so, i'm stuck on difficulty iv in swarm disaster. it's so hard! the second plane bosses always kick my butt.

this is the latest run that i did. i got that curio that doesn't let you get any blessings outside combat, ever, which was...painful, so i just decided to meme and get curios. i could only get blessings from occurrences and screwllum's store. :')
image.png
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png